剧集 | 窃贼、妻子及皮划艇(2022) | 导航列表
窃贼
妻子
和皮划艇
第三集
这是个真实的故事
某些情节和人物进行了艺术创作
我打算假死
I'm going to fake my death.
别让我失望
Don't let me down.
我宣布约翰·达尔文失踪 推定死亡
I can now declare John Darwin missing, presumed dead.
你好 麻烦帮我转接
Oh, hello. Could you tell me who I need to speak to
埃尔金及合伙人保险
负责人寿保险索赔的人
about making a life insurance claim, please?
-敬爸爸 -敬约翰
- To Dad. - To John.
我还得继续向我父母撒谎
I am still having to lie to my parents,
向陌生人和我们儿子撒谎
to strangers and to our sons.
我们可以从头开始 就我们俩
'We can start again. Just the two of us.
回到过去
'Go back to how it used to be.'
你们介意拍张照吗 我们会跟客户一起拍照留念
Would you mind? It's just a thing we do with our clients.
我们可能遇到点小问题
We might have a little problem.
你是说我们没法在这里生活吗
So... you're saying we can't actually live here?
我要坐飞机回英国
I'm going to fly back to the UK
告诉警方我失忆了
and tell the police I've had amnesia.
我猜你有什么高明的其他方法咯
And I suppose you have a brilliant alternative, do you?
很遗憾 没有
Sadly, no, I don't.
那好
Well, then.
"那好"什么
"Well, then", what?
比起你的烂主意 我没有其他方法
Me not having an alternative to your terrible idea
不代表你的烂主意就突然变成好主意了
does not then suddenly make your terrible idea a good idea.
你为什么这么对我 安
Why would you do this to me, Anne?
因为这件事的每个阶段你都在质疑我
Because you have doubted me at every single stage of this.
甚至我们的生活都是
Of our life, even.
问题在于
And the thing is...
在每个阶段
at every single stage,
我都证明你错了
I have proven you wrong.
是吗
Really?
我现在还会继续证明
Which I will do now, too.
我要继续我的计划
I will go ahead with my plan.
我们会跟儿子们重逢
We will be reunited with the boys.
我们能重新开始
And we will be able to start again,
从头开始
with a clean slate.
实际上
'In actual fact,
最后约翰认为
'John did, in the end, entertain the notion
他的计划或许无法完全实现
'that his plan might not work in its entirety...
于是他想出了一个后备故事
'..And came up with a fallback story,
我得逐字逐句全部记住
'which I had to learn, word for word.
但什么也拦不住他回英国
'But there was no stopping him returning to the UK...
让我感到前所未有的无力
'..Leaving me feeling as powerless as I had ever felt.'
所有前往中♥央♥伦敦的乘客
'All travelling to Central London,
请根据指示牌前往希思罗快线
'please follow signs for the Heathrow Express
或伦敦地铁
'or the London Underground.
如需更多信息 请联♥系♥...
'For more information, please contact...'
并独自等待
'And waiting, alone...
我早知会发生的事
'for what I knew was coming.'
不好意思
Excuse me?
你还好吗 你看着心神不宁
Are you OK? You look a bit upset.
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我觉得我失去了妻子和儿子
I think I've lost my wife and sons.
我们在哪
Where are we?
这里是托特纳姆法♥院♥路
This is Tottenham Court Road.
不 我是说哪个城市
No, I meant what city?
我就把你留在这里
OK, so I'm going to leave you here now.
你告诉他们刚才对我说的话
You just tell them what you told me,
希望他们能搞清楚是怎么回事
and hopefully, they can help you work out what's going on.
谢谢
Thank you.
警♥察♥
你好
Hi, there.
你是...警♥察♥吗
Are you a... a police officer?
是的 有什么需要帮忙吗
I am. How can I help you, sir?
我觉得我可能失踪了
I think I might be a missing person.
是吗 你为什么这么认为
Oh, right. And why d'you think that, then?
我觉得我有妻子和儿子
I-I think I have a wife and sons,
但我不知道他们在哪 我不知道
but I don't know where they are. I-I d-don't know...
我去了哪里
where I've been. I do...
我什么都不记得
I don't remember anything.
你说你什么都不记得了
And when you say you can't remember anything...
我
I...
我觉得我可能失忆了
I think I have amnesia.
因为我记得的最后一件事
Because the last thing I remember...
是我们在挪威的度假
is our holiday in Norway.
好 你知道那是什么时候吗
OK, and do you know when that was?
2000年的夏天
Summer 2000.
好
OK. And...
你知道现在是几几年吗
d'you know what year it is now, sir?
2000年冬天吗
Winter 2000?
现在是2007年的12月
It's actually December 2007.
不会吧
No...
你记得你的名字吗
OK. Do you remember your name?
这个记得
Yes. Yeah, I do.
我记得我的名字
I do remember my name...
我叫
My name...
达尔文
..Is Darwin.
约翰·达尔文
John Darwin.
好
Ok.
麻烦你坐一下
Can you just take a seat
就在那边 达尔文先生
over there for me for a second, Mr Darwin?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
真抱歉 抱歉
I'm so sorry, so sorry.
未知号♥码
你好
Hello?
你好 请问是马克·达尔文吗
'Hi, there. Could I speak to Mark Darwin, please?'
-我就是 -晚上好
- Yes, speaking. - 'Er, good evening.
我是克拉克-达比警长
'My name is Sergeant Clark-Darby,
西中♥央♥警局
'from West End Central police station.'
-你好 -我接到哈特尔浦警方的联络
- Hello. - 'I've been in touch with Hartlepool Police,
我不知道该怎么说
'and I'm not really sure how to say this,
我就直接说了
so I'll just say it straight.
有一名男士来到前台
'A man has just presented himself at our front desk,
自称是你父亲
'claiming to be your father.'
抱歉 我在参加婚礼 听不清楚
Sorry, I'm at a wedding, I can't hear you very well.
请等我十秒钟
Can you just give me ten seconds?
稍等
Just wait.
抱歉 你能再重复一遍吗
Sorry, can... Can you just say that again, please?
我好像听到你说我父亲
For a second, I-I thought you said my father.
是的
'Yeah, I did.'
-我父亲去世了 -对
- My father's dead. - 'Yeah.
或者至少可以说 我知道他被宣布死亡了...
'Or, at least, I know he was declared dead -
当然这个人可能是恶作剧
'and obviously this guy could be a complete crank.
但他一直在问切斯特勒街
'But he's been asking questions about Chester-le-Street,
你母亲安 还有安东尼的事
'your mother, Anne, and Anthony.'
亲爱的 没事吧
Love, are you OK?
我20分钟左右可以赶到
I can be there in about 20 minutes,
我到了会给你打电♥话♥
and I'll call you when I get there.
-可能是恶作剧 -肯定就是这样
- 'It'll be a crank.' - I'm sure it is a crank.
但他怎么会
But how would he have
-知道老房♥子的事 -不清楚 可...
- known about the old house? - 'No idea, but...'
听着 我就要进地铁了
Listen, mate, I'm about to head into the Tube.
我一到了就给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you as soon as I get there, OK?
如果是他 刚刚给他做过检查的心理学家
So, if it is him, the psychiatrist who's just examined him
建议我们不要问太多问题
suggests that we don't ask too many questions.
-好 -他现在非常混乱
- Right. - He's very disorientated right now.
当然了 尽管
And although, of course,
你会有成千上万个问题
you're gonna wanna know a million things,
这只可能让情况更糟糕
it might just make things worse.
我...你觉得是他吗
I, I, er... Do you think it's him?
-我很希望是 为你们双方着想 -谢谢
剧集 | 窃贼、妻子及皮划艇(2022) | 导航列表