我们可是住海边的
We live on the coast.
毒品就是这么运进来的
That"s how the drugs come in.
这是门肮脏的生意
It is a nasty business.
好 就是这样 姑娘们
Okay, that"s right, girls.
把手举起来
Put your hands in the air.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
1 2 3 4
1, 2, 3, 4. -
好 就是这样 姑娘们 把手举起来
Okay, that"s right, girls. Put your hands in the air.
3 4 5 6 7 8
3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
1 2
1, 2- -
嗨 莉比 我能进来吗
Hi, Libby. Can I come in?
不过是在锻炼
Just burning those calories.
得穿上那条该死的裙子
Got to fit into that bloody dress.
奥利在吗
Is Ollie around?
他上班呢
He”s at work.
这话听起来会有点怪
This is gonna sound a bit weird.
前几天我出门
Um, I was out the other day,
看到奥利跟几个男的在一块
and I saw Ollie with some men.
看起来他像是在贩毒
It looked like he was dealing drugs.
我觉得有必要告诉你
I felt I had to mention it.
几年前他很迷上了那玩意儿
He was into all that years ago.
差点就万劫不复
He went right to the edge,
可我把他拉回来了
but I got him back.
至少我以为是
At least, I thought I had.
你之前说过他最近不大对劲
Well, you said he hasn"t been himself lately.
还有 他
And he, um...
认识凯蒂
knew Katy.
她的耳环
Her earrings.
出什么事了
What"s going on?
给你工作手♥机♥打过电♥话♥
Libby: Called your work phone.
被停机了
It”s been cut off.
他们下周会弄新的
They"re issuing new ones next week.
你撒谎 我给你发电邮了
You"re lying through your teeth. I e- mailed you.
收到自动回复说你已经离开公♥司♥了
I got a bounce back saying you"d left the company.
好吧好吧 他们把我解雇了
Okay, okay. They fired me. -
我不想你担心 你还要搞婚礼什么的
I don"t want to worry you with the wedding and everything.
我会找到另份工作的 没事的
I"II just get another job. It"s fine.
你被人看见了 奥利 我知道你又贩毒了
You"ve been spotted, Ollie. I know you" re dealing again.
是她说的吗
Is this her?
你♥他♥妈♥有钱的贱♥人♥老板散布关于我的谣言
Hmm? Your rich fucking bitch boss spreading lies about me.
你为什么送我一个已故女人的的耳环 奥利
Why did you get me a dead woman"s earrings, Ol?
情况对你很不利奥利
It doesn"t look good, Ollie.
不然你是怎么拿到的
How else would you have got them?
奥利 -去他妈的
Ollie! Fuck this, man!
莉比 天
Libby! Oh, God.
你没事吧 没事的哈
You okay? It"s okay.
这些东西我一直舍不得丢
Here"s the stuff I couldn"t part with.
我只想为她讨回公道
I just want justice for her.
我去泡茶
I"II go and make the tea.
仔细看看
Have a look through them.
a
She was the same age as me.
她跟我一样大
是 你能把它装起来吗
Yeah, can you bag that up?
让信息技术部查下这是什么
Find out from IT. what it is.
迈克 -两件事
Mike. Two things.
告诉贾达她的失踪人口文件到了
Tell Jada her MISPER files have arrived.
看来这些够她忙一阵子的了
Looks like they should keep her busy for a bit.
还有 头儿
And, boss
有人找你
you got some visitors.
你继续
You carry on.
好吧 还不止一个吗
AlI right, when you say visitors...
我不确定自己能不能做到
I"m not sure I can do this.
你一直四处溜达
You"ve been walking around,
戴着一副凶杀受害人的耳环
wearing a murder victim"s earrings.
我觉得你别无选择
I don"t think you"ve got a choice.
如果我们弄错了呢
What if we got it wrong?
我是说 也可能是搞错了 对吧
I mean, it could all be some kind of mix- up, right?
那到最后就都会没事的
Well, then it will all work out, okay?
但这样做才是对的
But this is the right thing to do.
也许奥利知道些什么
Maybe Ollie knows something
可以帮他们找到真正的凶手
that can help them find the real killer.
就是
Exactly.
那问题就来了
So it begs the question.
这位短跑运动员在山上幸存下来的奖励是什么
What"s the sprinter's reward for surviving the mountains?
很容易回答对吧
Well, easily answered.
正如你们在这里看到的 拥有最好的座位
As you can see here, having the best seats in the house
来观看这场进攻
to watch this breakaway.
我今天早些时候跟莉比去警♥察♥局了
I was at the police station with Libby earlier.
现在他们有了新的头号♥嫌疑人 奥利
Turns out their new prime suspect is Ollie.
奥利
Ollie.
我的天
Oh, my God.
那个自以为是的小混♥蛋♥
That cocky little prick.
可你为什么去警♥察♥局呢
Wh- Why were you at the police station?
他给了莉比一副耳环做礼物
He gave a pair of earrings to Libby as a present,
但那是凯蒂的
but they were Katy" s.
再加上他在贩毒 举止奇怪
Plus he" s into drugs, behaving oddly.
于是我劝说她去了警局
So I persuaded her to go to the police.
他表现的就像个罪人 汤姆
He acted so guilty, Tom.
所以
So...
所以你
So you
帮忙找到了真正的凶手
helped find the real killer.
我可没想那么远
I wouldn"t go that far.
他们还需要找到他
They still have to find him,
讯问他
talk to him.
但你是为了我才这么做的
But you did it for me.
为了我们
I did it for us.
不再有秘密
No more secrets.
不许再说谎
No more lies.
他有贩毒记录
And he has got a record for dealing,
大♥麻♥ 可♥卡♥因♥ 袭击
weed, coke, assault.
但从没定过罪
He was never charged.
他最后进了戒毒所
He ended up in rehab.
是 没问题
Yeah, no, absolutely.
我们有消息会告诉你的
We will keep you posted.
好 谢谢
Okay. Okay, thanks.
好了 说
Okay, go.
据大家说
Uh, by all accounts,
奥利·特纳的窘况已经有段时间了
Ollie Turner" s been on a downward slide for a while.
一周前 他被解雇了
About week or so ago, he lost his job.
他们在他桌斗里发现了
They, uh, found bundles of white powder
几包白色粉末
hidden in his desk drawer.
好吧 看来不够专业哈
Okay, so not exactly a pro, then.
这些是在卫生间水箱里发现的
These were in the toilet cistern.
好 看看是否跟在凯蒂·阿斯奎斯的
Okay. See if we can match this
血液样本中发现的是同一种毒品
with the stuff that we found in Katy Asquith"s bloodstream.
我们会差的 但这个你必须得看一下
We"ll try, but this is what you really need to see.
从特纳可以进出的
Just came in from a sales property
一处销♥售♥房♥产拍到的
that Turner had access to.
这跟凯蒂·阿斯奎斯
It"s remnants of a handbag
手提包里的剩余物品描述相符
matching the description of Katy Asquith"s.
还有
And.
她的驾照
her driver"s license.
我也是
That makes two of us.
好了 非常好
Well done. Well done.
说茄子
Say, "Cheese. "
这对汤姆来说是个好兆头
That is a good token for Tom
因为他现在正在竞选校董
now he"s running for School Governor.
来了
Here we are.
我们正在聊新嫌疑人的事
We were just talking about the new suspect.
我听说是他的未婚妻举报的