他到了 大家安静点
He"s here. Everyone be quiet.
波比
Poppy.
准备好了吗 爸爸来了
Ready? Daddy"s coming.
准备好了吗 -抱歉我回来晚了 亲爱的
Ready? - Tom: SorryI"m late, darling.
有个突发♥情♥况
There'd been an emergency call- out.
我不得不把这个可怜的老人家
I had to get this poor old guy- -
惊喜 -惊喜
SurpriselSurprisel
惊喜 爸爸 -我的天哪
Surprise, Daddy! - Oh, my God!
你把一切都搞定了啊 还骗了爸爸
You"ve taken it all over. You" re playing tricks on Daddy.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你可 -惊喜
You are...Ta- da. Surprise.
记得要表现得惊喜点
Remember to act surprised.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 -你真的
I love you. You really- -
你们俩 留张合影
Adam: Guys, guys, one for the album.
耶
Yeah! -
生日快乐
Happy birthday. Ehh.
你好 你好吗
Hello. How are you?
来一杯
A drink?
来一杯 -好
A drink. - Yes.
尽管我挺开心的
As much fun as I" m having,
但还是等不及大家都离开
can"t wait for everyone to leave.
寿星佬在这呢
There he is, the birthday boy.
我们安排的好吧
We got you, didn"t we?
你是一点都不知道对吧
Tell me you had no idea.
真不知道
No idea.
我不知道我老婆这么能保守秘密呢
I didn"t know my wife was so good at keeping secrets from me.
她真的特别能融入我们这个小圈子
Kiran: Really fitting into our little community, isn"t she?
而且你把你母亲的咖啡厅给了她也做的特别好
And so good of you to pass down your mother" s cafe to her.
你会竞选校董吧
Tell me you"re standing for school governor.
既然你终于又回来了 这样也合适
Now you" re finally back in the village, it makes sense.
我们需要你 这毕竟是家族传统
Hmm? We need you. I mean, it"s a family tradition.
你母亲直到离世一直都是校董
Your mother was on the board practically until she died.
她怎么说的来着 教育
What did she say? "Education, the one thing
是唯一不能被剥夺的事
that can never be taken away from you. "
没错
Precisely. -
我没想好
I don"t know.
确保一切顺利
Make sure this goes smoothly.
因为我最不希望的就是老大们因为
u Cause the last thing I need with the bosses on my back
我们考虑不周而找我麻烦
is to not cross our Ts and dot our Is.
不会 你让我加入是有原因的 还记得吧
No, there"s a reason you want me on the team, remember?
记得 所以别让我后悔 好吧
Yeah. Well, don”t make me regret it, okay?
如果下周你有空
We can do that next week
我们可以一起去 -真的吗 那太好了
if you can be free. - Really? That"s good.
我是说
Wow. I mean.
是 我也挺期待的
yeah, I" m hoping for
嗨
Hi.
来一杯吗
Like a drink?
好 -我来杯红酒吧
Yeah. Yes. I"ll take a red.
谢谢
Thank you.
贝丝 你会打网球吧
Beth, do you play tennis?
我虽然不能跟塞丽娜比 但是
Eh, well, I" m no Serena, but, uh
那你下周六跟我们一起啊
Why don"t you join us this Saturday?
我们正好想找个双打的球搭子
We"re looking for a doubles partner.
好啊
Uh, I d love to.
只是得带上娃 因为之后
Just have to bring the kids, you know, afterwards,
所以就有点 -媒体上可不铺天盖地
so it"s kind of- - - Well, of course she"s plastered
都是她嘛 -看看是谁啊
all over the press. - Oh, look who it is.
从四天前发现开始 她的脸就没下过首页
Found four days ago, her face hasn"t been off the front page.
我跟你们说了吗 昨天在球场听说
Jules: Did I tell you I heard at court yesterday
凯蒂是被人勒死的
apparently Katy was strangled? - Oh.
而且艾莉森·梅休到现在已经失踪四周了
And Alison Mayhew has been missing for four weeks now.
最后一次被人看见是在同一个海滩
She was last seen on the exact same beach.
哈 亲 你不是想说这是个连环杀手干的吧
Hah. Darling, youre not suggesting it" s a serial killer?
我也是听人家说的
I"m only telling you what I heard.
我是肯定不会随便下结论
Well, I wouldn"t jump to any conclusions.
我听一些父母说
Well, the word from some of the parents I know
凯蒂有很多男友
is that Katy had many boyfriends,
所以你就想去吧
so take from that what you will.
很多男友
Uh, "many boyfriends"?
在酒吧不是跟这个就是跟那个男人吵架
Always falling out in the pub with some man or other.
如果你让自己置身于这种风险之中
I mean, if you put yourself in risky situations
可不是嘛
Ah. - Exactly.
是
Yes.
再来点酒吗
More wine?
不了 谢谢 -谢谢
No, thank you. Thank you.
凯蒂不是在汤姆的诊所工作吗
And didn"t Katy work at Tom's surgery?
她离开有段时间了
Uh, she left a while ago.
离开了吗
She left?
对 汤姆说她受够了四处跑
Yeah, Tom said she"d had enough running around,
试图组织混乱的医生
trying to organize chaotic doctors.
打扰一下
WellExcuse me.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
说实话 我有点紧张
I feel a bit nervous, to be honest.
说不好 感觉贝丝才紧张呢
I don"t know. I think Beth"s the one who's nervous.
我记得 我记得
I remember it. I remember it.
男生们可打不过我
Boys shouldn"t be outhitting me.
干杯 -干杯
Cheers. Cheers.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
朱尔斯 看看你那样儿啊
Jules, look at the state of you.
天 看看那发型剪的
Oh, man. What about the trim on that?
不是吧 -是啊
Really? - Yes.
我记得
I remember that.
真不敢相信那样你妈就让你出门了
I cannot believe your mother let you out like that.
其实是我爸
My dad, actually.
我也不敢相信
I can"t quite believe it, either.
我的天 抱歉
Oh, my God. I" m so sorry.
我 我不该 我不该把那张放进去的
I- I shouldn"t...I shouldn"t have put that in.
没事
No, i- it”s fine.
里面肯定会有她的身影
There”s bound to be some of her in there.
好黏
Sticky. Hee!
黏手手 黏手手
Sticky hands. Sticky hands.
你还好吗 -黏手手
You okay? - Sticky hands.
是啊 快来
Yes, come on! -
黏手手 黏手手
Sticky hands. Sticky hands. -
有人吃蛋糕了吧
I think somebody" s been eating cake.
那是蛋糕吗
Is that cake?
去洗手
Wash your hands
赶紧去洗手
Wash those hands.
说实话 你的蛋糕装饰的
Honestly, your cake decorating skills are-
看看啊 简直就是艺术品
Look at it. It" s a work of art.
你知道如果没有你咖啡厅肯定干不下去了吧
You know the cafe would go under without you.
才不是呢
That"s not true.
真遗憾大家都喝太高没人能欣赏蛋糕了
Unfortunately everyone is too hammered to appreciate it.
我好奇到底是怎么回事呢
Eh, I wonder what" s happening.
生日快乐 汤姆
Happy birthday, Tom.
来
Here.
给大家讲几句吧 汤姆
Give us a speech, Tom.
讲几句
Speech. Ahh.
讲 -讲几句
Speech! Speech!
才不要 我可不要讲
No fucking way. I" m not making a speech.
来吧 兄弟 你来 -讲几句
Go on, mate. You can take this. Speech!
你来 -我要
You can take this one. - I" m gonna- -
是我生日 是我生日
It"s my birthday. It"s my birthday.
来吧
Go on!
女士们先生们 在这美好的夜晚
Uh, ladies and gents, on this fine evening,
请举杯敬这个二十四孝老公
please raise your glasses to the best husband- -
对吧 贝丝
Right, Beth? - Mm- hmm.
别忘了还是最好的爸爸
And not forgetting best dad
和他最好的老婆 -而且还是我老铁
With the best wife! - ...and best friend that I know