你听说过销金窟吗 我需要它的会员名单
Have you heard of The Vault? I need the membership list.
不是 -如果不是奥利呢
Not th- - - What if it wasn" t Ollie?
如果我跟他们说实话
If I" m honest with them,
那就要告诉他们你跟我串通一气 做了伪证
then I have to tell them that you were complicit in the lie.
手♥机♥修好了吗
That phone, is it ready?
是玛尔尼
It"s Marnie.
他拍下了玛尔尼濒死的一幕
Adam: He filmed Marnie dying.
你是为了告我
You did it to incriminate me!
放开他
Get off him!
慢点 慢点
Beth: Slow down. Slow down.
里面没人
Diver: No one inside.
你真美
You look beautiful.
你确定要这样做吗
You sure about this?
我确定
I" m sure.
三号♥待命
Yeah, number three standing by.
贝丝
Beth.
好了 我们在现场内部
Okay, we have got officers
还有外♥围♥都布置了警员
around the perimeter and inside.
你觉得他会出现吗
You think he might show up?
我们做好准备了
We"re prepared for that.
不过别让这事影响了心情
Don"t let it spoil your day, though.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
谢谢
Beth: Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 谢了
Okay, great. Cheers.
好的
All right.
里面要开始了
Well, they”re starting in there.
多佛那次之后 又有人确认
Since the one in Dover, we have just had
在该地区看到了汤姆·费尔柴德
another confirmed sighting of Tom Fairchild in the area.
他到底想干什么
What does he want?
杰茜
Jess.
女士们先生们 欢迎大家
Ladies and gentlemen, may I welcome you
来参加这个欢乐的庆典
to this celebration of joy.
一个男人和一个女人
A time when one man and one woman
在上帝见证之下结合在一起的时刻
are joined together as one in the sight of God.
我的天
My goodness. Wow.
出来了 -走起
Here we go. - Let"s do this.
你好 嘿
Hello. Hey.
你们俩感觉如何啊
So how does it feel, you two?
超级棒
Oh, amazing.
他改变了我的人生
He"s changed my life.
10年后再问他们吧
Maxwell: Ah, ask"em in ten years.
麦斯威尔 相机在你手里吗
Maxwell, you got my camera?
在在 -我们拍张首次家庭合影吧
Yeah, yeah. - Let”s do first family photo.
来 姑娘们 过来
Adam: Come on, girls. Get in.
大家一起说 婚礼蛋糕
Everyone say, "Wedding cake! "
婚礼蛋糕 -婚礼蛋糕
Wedding cake. - Wedding cake.
耶
Maxwell: Yeah!
你还好吧
Beth: You okay?
给
Here you go.
姑娘们 你们好棒 好棒
Girls, well done. Well done, girls.
真棒 你们要不要吃点冰淇淋
That was brilliant. Do you want to go get some ice cream?
走吧
Come on.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我在找我老婆
I" m looking for my wife.
你没看见她吧
You haven"t seen her, have you?
我可能看见了
I might have.
就是 我一直都觉得
It"s just I- I always find a wedding
新娘在婚礼上提前离开 那这婚礼就出大问题了
goes downhill somewhat if the bride leaves early.
我穿这个没法跳舞
Well, I can"t dance in this thing.
我得脱了
I have to take it off.
所以没有客人意外到访
So no unexpected guests?
我知道他不会来的
I knew he wouldn"t come.
你回去陪客人们吧
You need to go and entertain our guests.
赶紧回去
Go back inside.
那你也快点
Be quick. - Mm.
贝丝
Tom: Beth.
你回来了
There you are.
一天前
抱歉
I" m sorry.
你还好吧 -不
You okay? - No.
不
No.
没事的
It"s okay.
你是 又想起他了吗
Was it...Was it him again?
我不知道自己为什么总是这样
I don"t get why my mind does that.
完全说不通啊
Doesn"t make any sense.
我爱你
I love you.
嘿 嘿 没事的
Oh, hey, hey, it"s okay.
我们会一起解决的 好吗
We"re gonna work through this together, okay?
我 -有创伤这很正常
I- It”s normal with trauma.
别担心
Mm. - Don"t worry.
对不起
I" m sorry.
没事
Ah, it"s okay.
地♥产♥中介又收到一份我那边房♥子的出价
The estate agent"s got another offer on my place.
太好了 你都清理完了吗
Great. Have you finished clearing it?
差不多了 还剩点东西准备放库房♥
Nearly. Last few bits to go to storage.
麦斯威尔说他的离婚也终于搞完了
Maxwell says his divorce has finally gone through.
至少我们不用再忍♥受
At least we won"t have to put up
他和朱尔斯不停吵架了
with him and Jules bickering anymore.
他可真厉害
He"s been a star,
居然把你的事搞成了
pushing yours through the way he did.
我都不知道原来一方缺席
I didn"t even know you could get
也能办理离婚
a divorce in absentia.
我这么说可能有点疯狂
This might sound crazy
但我们现在也看看他们
but, um, what if we were to view their house
挂牌在售的房♥子好不好
now it" s on the market?
可杰茜和我刚搬到这来啊
Jess and I have just moved in here.
我知道 但是一个全新的开始不是更好吗
Well, I know, but a clean start might do us all good.
可我喜欢这里
But I like this place.
这是汤姆从小住到大的家
This is Tom” s family home.
我一直都喜欢这里
I"ve always liked it.
姑娘们也喜欢 你一定也喜欢吧
The girls love it. You must like it, too.
是 但是
Well, yeah, but
那我们就不用聊了吧
I don"t know what we"re talking about, then.
好吧
Okay.
好 我们可以去看看
Okay, we can look.
但我可不敢保证
But I" m not making any promises.
谢谢你肯听我说
Thank you for listening.
好
Okay.
晚点见
I"Il see you later.
不行 晚点你不能再回这来了 记得吗
No. You won”t be here later, remember?
这样会带来坏运气的
It"s bad luck.
保持传统很重要
Important to maintain a modicum of decorum.
好吧
Well
那我们就教堂见了
I"Il see you at the church.
拜 -拜
Bye. Bye.
早
Morning.
嗨
Hi.
贝丝
Jules: Beth!
朱尔斯
Jules.
大日子之前忙着呢
Running errands before the big day?
是 抱歉我们没邀请你
Yeah. I" m sorry we didn"t invite you.
只是 -没必要道歉
It just- - - Oh, don”t apologize.
一切终于都过去了
Well, it"s all finally gone through.
实际上 我正在看新房♥子呢
In fact, I" ve just been looking at new houses.
那恭喜了
Oh. Congratulations.
你那个现代家庭如何了
How" s your very modern family?
姑娘们相处的还愉快吗
The girls settling in nicely?
肯定会有些小口角 但总体来说
A few minor squabbles, but overall,
她们已经成为好闺蜜了
they"re pretty much BFFs.
能有这两个孩子是我们的运气