是的 是的 我女儿菲比
Yes. Yes, yes, my daughter Phoebe.
听着 我看到你逮捕了他之后
well, look, after I saw you"d arrested him.
我就想找人谈谈
I had to speak to someone.
你说的他
When you say, "him, "
我想指的应该是汤姆·费尔柴德
I take it you" re referring to Tom Fairchild.
是的
Yes.
菲比曾和他在一起
Phoebe and he were together...
一段时间
for a time,
直到她去世前都是
up until she died.
听到你女儿的事我很难过
I"m really sorry to hear that.
他们说是抢劫犯干的
A mugging they said, you know,
说是一时失手
gone wrong.
我从来没信过
I never bought it.
哪有抢劫犯会勒死
And what sort of mugger strangles some- -
会勒死路人的
strangles someone?
宝贝女儿今晚非要听三个故事
Her Majesty insisted on three stories this evening.
我想偷懒少念点
When I skipped bits,
结果被她识破了
she pulled me up on it.
小孩子什么都不会错过
Kids don"t miss a thing.
是啊
Yeah.
你没事吧
You okay?
我已经知道了 凯蒂和其他女人
I know. About Katy and the others.
你的前台似乎认为
Your receptionist seems to think Katy
凯蒂在和有妇之夫上♥床♥ 暗指是你
was fucking someone married, presumably you.
亚当帮我证实了还有其他女人
And Adam was good enough to confirm the others.
好吧
Okay.
你喝了多少
How many have you had?
我骗他了 汤姆
I bluffed, Tom...
骗他说你跟我坦白了
pretended that you confessed.
然后亚当就把一切都说了
And then Adam spilled everything.
你一直在骗我
You"ve been lying to me,
对家庭不忠
cheating on our family.
你呢 贝丝
Mm, what about you, Beth?
从别人嘴里诈消息
Tricking information out of people,
连我们的朋友都诈 这算是正常行为吗
out of our friends? Is that normal behavior?
什么叫正常 汤姆
Define normal, Tom.
你上别人时用手掐她的脖子
Because I don"t think it"s normal
我觉得这就很不正常
to fuck someone with your hands around their neck.
我找到你的手♥机♥了
I found your phone.
短♥信♥ 照片
Texts, photos,
变♥态♥ 暴♥力♥的色情片
extreme, violent porn,
包括你勒死凯蒂·阿斯奎斯的视频
including a video of you strangling Katy Asquith.
我没有勒死她
I wasn"t strangling her.
警♥察♥看到你觉得他们会怎么想
Imagine if the police had found that.
是 我不傻
Yeah, I" m not stupid.
是不是你杀了她
Did you kill her?
贝丝 别这样
Beth, come on.
有点性♥虐♥怪癖不代表我就是杀人犯
Fucking like that does not make me a murderer.
你自己也知道啊
And you know that.
手♥机♥在哪里
Where is it, the phone?
我处理掉了
I got rid of it.
怎么处理的 手♥机♥现在在哪里 -我说我处理掉了
How? Where is it now? - I said I got rid of it.
我现在都无法忍♥受和你共处一室
I can"t bear to be near you right now.
你知道的
You know.
这样的指控会彻底毁了一个人
people don"t come back from accusations like this.
没有配偶在身边更加不行
Not without their spouses beside them.
记住 你现在过的这种
Now, remember it" s me who provides
令人羡慕的生活可是我提供的
for this charmed life you lead.
失去一切就太可惜了
It”d just be a pity to lose everything.
你好吗
You okay?
你进来吗
You coming in?
没有牛奶了
There”s no milk.
没事
Right.
修理有什么进展吗
Any news on the repairs?
还在等配件
Yeah, just waiting on the spare part.
配件一到 我就会离开
Soon as it comes, I" Il be moving along.
别担心
Don"t worry.
我刚到的时候 你为什么不告诉我这件事呢
So why didn"t you tell me about this when I first arrived?
关于汤姆出的事
About what" s going on with Tom?
你和他关系并不好
You and he aren"t exactly friendly.
我可不想你来火上浇油
It"s not like you need any extra ammunition.
但他因为谋杀被捕啊
But you can”t just pretend
这事你瞒不住吧
he hasn"t been arrested for murder.
他被无罪释放了
He"s been released without charge.
好吧 但是警♥察♥
Oh, okay. And the police
还是会再次质询他的 对吧
are gonna question him again, aren"t they?
我他妈怎么知道 希望不会吧
How the fuck do I know? Hopefully not,
因为他是无辜的
because he"s innocent.
你确定他是无辜的吗
And you know that for a fact, do you?
是的 我确定
Yes! I do.
因为我了解汤姆
Because I know Tom.
你永远不可能真正了解一个人 贝丝
You can never really know anyone, Beth.
我永远不会让波比身处险地 永远不会
I would never put Poppy in danger, ever.
牵涉到自己的孩子 你都不相信我的判断
If you don" t trust my judgment when it comes to my kid,
那也许我留下也没什么意义
then maybe I should just go.
我又没叫你来
I didn"t ask you to come here.
我只是
I just- -
我只是希望你平安
I just want you to be safe.
我希望你幸福
And I want you to be happy.
我很平安
I am safe.
我很幸福
I am happy.
孩子在这种环境下长大其实挺艰难的
I found it hard as a kid growing up in this thing.
居无定所
Moving all the time.
总比和你父亲待在一起好
Well, anything was better than staying with your father.
他不是个好人
And he was not a good man,
也不什么好榜样
and he was not a good role model.
我们能不谈他吗 拜托了
Can we not talk about him, please?
行吧 -这个水龙头
Yeah, fine. Oh, this tap.
听着
Look
要不你跟波比过来这边住几天吧
why don"t you and Poppy come and stay here for a bit?
就 从糟心事儿当中抽离出来喘口气
Just- - Just take a break from all the madness.
什么 缩在这里吗
What, cooped up here?
我们一直都能 -并不是
Well, we always managed- - - No, we didn"t.
我们之前很穷的
We were poor.
你大部分时间都醉醺醺的
You were stoned most of the time.
别人都笑话我 在这里的每一分钟都让我憎恶
People took the piss out of me. I hated every minute.
这个
Well
作为单亲妈妈 并非总是一帆风顺的
Well, it wasn"t always easy, you know, being a single mum.
事实上 有时候真的很难
In fact, it was really difficult at times.
但是
But- -
我希望
I hope...
是值得的
it was worth it.
因为这将由你来评判
Clover"Cause you'll be the judge of that.
别这样 贝丝
Oh, come on, Beth.
修水龙头的钱
For the tap.
一直滴答水会把我逼疯的
That dripping would drive me mad.
奥利
Ollie.
你跟哪儿呢 奥利
Where you stayin", Ollie?
后面是什么啊 嗯
What"s in the back? Yeah.
奥利奥利 你这些是什么啊
Ollie, Ollie, Ollie, Ollie, what have you got?
这是
This is.
奥利 奥利
Ollie, Ollie
两份外加糖
Two and sugar?
是的麻烦了
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 拜
Thank you. Bye.
不好意思
Beth: Sorry.
嗨
Hi.
气色不错啊
Look nice today.
新耳环
New earrings?