别管了 别管了 妈 -嘿
Just leave it. Leave it, Mum. Hey!
不 -别管了
No. - Leave it!
不能让这帮混♥蛋♥就这么跑了
Can"t let them get away with it, the bastards!
别喊了 别喊了
Stop it. Just stop it.
你♥他♥妈♥看什么看
What the hell are you looking at?
进去吧 你大吵大闹的
Get inside. You" re making a scene...
很丢人好嘛
...embarrassing yourself.
我大吵大闹
I"m making a scene?
你这是什么歪理
Wh- What planet are you on?
你干什么呢 别收拾了
What are you doing? Just stop!
你不是以为把一切打理的漂漂亮亮
You can" t just make everything nice and pretty,
生活就能重新变得完美吧 贝丝
and then life goes back to being perfect, Beth.
不是这样的
That"s not how it works.
总比生活在贫民窟里
That"s better than living in poverty
还假装乐在其中的强
and pretending to enjoy it.
在各个城镇中辗转 勉强度日
Moving from town to town, barely getting by,
你管那叫生活
do you call that a life?
我那么做是为了你
I did that for you.
是为了保护你
I did that to protect you,
这样他就永远都找不到我们了
so that he could never find us.
屁话
Ah, bullshit!
你本可以去找警♥察♥的
You could have gone to the police.
你看玩笑吗 他们是他朋友
Are you joking? They were his mates.
我没得选 -你一面之词
I had no choice. - Um, so you say,
我可从没听过爸那方面的说辞
but I never did get to hear Dad" s side, so...
行吧
Okay.
不是 我
No, I"m
对不起
I"m sorry. I'msorry.
妈 对不起
Mum, I" m sorry.
我不该说那话的 对不起
I shouldn"t have said that. I" m sorry.
靠
Shit!
贝丝
Tom: Beth.
贝丝
Beth?
你跟记者说过吗
Did you speak to a journalist?
还是有人给你打过电♥话♥
Or did someone phone you?
网上都传开了 贝丝
It"s on the fucking Internet, Beth.
被捕医生和他过去肮脏的性♥爱♥俱乐部
"Arrested doctor and his sordid sex club past. "
我天
Oh, my God.
怎么会 我什么都没说过啊
Wha- - I didn"t say anything.
那他们他妈的怎么知道的
So how the fuck do they know about it, then? !
销金窟 菲比 我们以前做的一切
The Vault, Phoebe, everything we used to do.
上面有写你曾经勒过她吗
Does it say that you used to strangle her?
里面也写了吗
Is that in there, too?
别再扮清高了 -不
Get off your fucking horse. - No!
我们都想过那些事
We all wanted those things!
我们没有 我以为是菲比想要
We didn"t. I thought Phoebe did,
但其实是你 一直都是你
but it was you. It was always you!
好吧 好吧 贝丝
Okay, okay. All right, Beth.
只要你能说服自己就行
Whatever helps you sleep.
草
Fuck!
互相指责是没有意义的 对吧
Well, there"s no point blaming each other, is there?
都结束了
It"s done.
我们现在要做的是保住面子
So what we need to do now is keep face,
否则我们就都完蛋了
or we" re both fucking ruined.
你什么意思 怎么
What do you mean? How...
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我准备去参加家长教师协会年会 贝丝
I"m getting ready for the PTA meeting, Beth.
你也要准备下 -我天
So are you. Oh, my God.
我做不到 别逼我
I can" t. Don't make me.
整个居民区的人都会去的
The whole village will be there.
如果你不去 看起来
If you don" t, we'll look like
就像是我们有所隐瞒 明白吗
we"ve got something to hide, right?
你受益于费尔柴德这个姓氏已经够久的了
You"ve benefitted from being a Fairchild long enough.
我觉得你应该拿出与之相配的表现了
I think you need to start acting like one.
我们要去
So we" re gonna go out there,
展示给所有人看 这算不得什么
and we"re gonna show everyone that this is nothing,
是个谎言 是个错误
lies, a mistake.
我要被授予学校理事职位
I"m gonna be awarded school governor,
而你要站在我身边
and you" re gonna be right beside me.
还是说你宁愿躲在这里
Or would you rather stay here and hide away
让所有人在背后议论你
and have everyone gossip behind your back?
嗯 想着也不会
Yeah, thought not.
不知道
Nah, I don" t know.
谢谢你的时间
Thanks for your time.
你屁都不知道
Yeah, you don"t know nothing.
头儿
Jada: Boss.
贾达 嘿
Jada, Hey.
我给你发的销金窟会员名单上
Do you find any missing persons
你有发现任何失踪人口吗
on The Vault membership list that I sent you?
有个女的死了
There"s one woman who died,
去年夏天淹死在泰国
drowned in Thailand last summer,
还有一个人失踪了
and another who is missing,
埃拉·琼斯 原籍格拉斯哥
Ella Jones, originally from Glasgow.
2011年在杜伦大学上学的时候失踪的
She disappeared back in 2011 while studying at Durham.
但除了她和我们的朋友费尔柴德医生
But apart from her and our friend Dr. Fairchild
都是这家俱乐部会员这点外
being members of this club,
他们之间没有任何交集
there"s no connection between them.
他从没在杜伦工作过
He never worked in Durham,
也没在那里或者苏格兰生活过
never lived there or in Scotland.
就是说整个名单上就只有一个
So just one woman unaccounted for
女人下落不明
on that whole list?
我还在查 但半数名字都是假名 头儿
I"ve been looking, but half the names are fake, boss.
应该是他们中大部分人都不想被人追踪到
My guess, most of them don"t want to be traced.
是他
Oh, it"s him.
她来了
there she is.
是她吗
Is that her?
没想到会在这里见到你
I didn"t expect to see you here.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
真不敢相信 -是汤姆的主意
I can"t believe- - Tom"s idea.
统一战线之类的
United front and all that.
我度秒如年
I"m counting the seconds.
告诉我他们没再盯着我看了
Just tell me they" ve stopped gawping.
嗯 没看你了
Yeah. You”re fine.
他们很快就会忘了的
They"ll forget about it all soon.
想听好消息吗
Want a bit of good news?
我拿到你手♥机♥了 朋友把屏幕修好了
I got your phone. Mate fixed the screen.
不收钱 我欠你个人情
No charge. I owe you one.
谢谢
Thank you.
真不明白这里为什么不提供酒水
Tom: Why they don"t serve booze at these things, I don"t know.
各位晚上好
Kiran: Good evening, everybody.
欢迎来到今晚的家长教师协会年会
Welcome to tonight"s annual PTA meeting.
我们会阐述学校事务 筹款和目标
We"ve got school business, fundraising and targets,
之后会短暂休息
followed by a short break.
然后我们会宣布即将加入我们
Then we" ll announce the new school governor,
团队的新任理事
who"ll be joining our dedicated team.
老实说
I mean, to be honest with you,
你不得不佩服她今晚有勇气来这里
you"ve got to hand it to her coming here tonight.
她在那个肮脏的俱乐部里
I wouldn"t be surprised if she"s been shagging
跟任何活物做♥爱♥ 我都不惊讶
anything with a pulse in that filthy club.
也许她自己也是会员呢
woman 2: Maybe she was even a member herself.
真不知道她会染到什么病
woman 1: Don"t know what you"d catch, though.
就是说呢
I know.
真不知道什么人会去那种地方
woman 1: I don"t know who would go to those places.
真够下♥贱♥的 -是呢
They”re just so base. - Yeah.
朱尔斯
Jules.
女士们 你们真该去试试的
Ladies, you really should give it a whirl.
谁知道呢
Never know.
可能会喜欢呢
Might like it
那是什么 果汁吗
What"s that, juice?
听起来不错 嗯 -好
Sounds good, yeah. All right.