我的不在
I don"t have mine here.
在呢 就在货车的前座上
Yeah. It"s on the front seat of the van.
家里就只有这么多
That"s all I could find around the house.
等汤姆回来我可以多管他要点
When Tom gets back, I can ask for some more.
我会还你的
I"II pay you back.
如果你愿意我可以帮你把房♥子收拾了
I can help you tidy the rest of the house if you want.
不用 我自己会更快
No, it” s quicker if I do it.
贝丝 有事找人帮忙很正常的
It"s okay to ask for help, Beth.
这不是脆弱的表现
It"s not a sign of weakness, you know.
你这方面肯定是做的很好
Mm, you certainly managed it.
毕竟你这辈子都是靠向别人伸手过日子的
You lived your whole life on handouts.
你不也是吗
Well, isn"t that what you" re doing?
靠向你老公伸手过日子
Living on your husband"s handouts?
稍等
Hang on.
衣服洗好了
Washing"s ready.
是汤姆
It"s Tom.
他在警局
He"s at the police station.
喂
Hello.
我的天 你 你没事吧
My God, are you...are you all right?
到底怎么回事啊 -我没事 我没事
What"s happening? - I"m fine. I'm fine.
一切都会好起来的
Everything" s gonna be fine.
很明显搜查已经结束了
Um, apparently the house search is over.
他们都拿走什么了
What did they take?
就是笔电 平板
Um, just the laptops, tablets.
我收到一封信 是法♥院♥判决
A letter arrived about court judgment,
我发现 -好了 贝丝
and, uh, I found- - - Okay, Beth,
现在没空说那个 好吗
we"re not gonna talk about that now, are we?
他 他说他们会
Um, he...he said also they"re gonna...
他们也会找你做问询
they"re gonna want to talk to you.
就是要确认下周一
Just, uh, confirm where I was Monday,
也就凯蒂被杀的那晚 我在哪
the night Katy was killed.
星期一 星期一
Monday. Um, Monday.
我去看牙医了
Uh, I went to the dentist.
该死
Uh, shit.
该死 我没法思考
Shit, I- I can"t think.
没关系 你记住就好
It"s okay. You'll remember.
我当时在家
Um, I was at home.
我们一整晚都在一起
We were together the whole night...
好吗
yeah?
但你当时在办公室 不是吗
Uh, but you were in your office, weren"t you?
我 我得挂了
I- - - I gotta go.
再见 -汤姆
Bye- bye. Tom.
所以汤姆没有去上班
So Tom" s not at work, then.
你肯定高兴坏了吧
Bet you" re loving this.
不 贝丝 我没有高兴
No, Beth, I" m not loving it.
我担心你
I" m worried about you.
不必担心 等我去了警♥察♥局
Well, there"s no need. It"ll all get sorted
一切都会解决的
as soon as I go down to the police station.
这是你洗的衣服
There"s your washing.
还有别的事吗
We all done here?
好吧
Okay.
如果你需要我 尽管找我 贝丝
You know where I am if you need me, Bethy.
毒理检测结果出来了
Toxicology s in.
凯蒂体内有可♥卡♥因♥和安定
Katy had cocaine and Diazepam in her system.
有发现外来DNA吗
Was there any foreign DNA?
绝对没有
Absolutely none.
艾莉森·梅休有什么新消息吗
Okay, is there an update on Alison Mayhew?
两个案子有什么联♥系♥吗
Any kind of connection there?
还没有具体的线索
Uh, nothing concrete yet.
贝丝
Beth.
真不敢相信我被叫到这里来了
I can"t believe I"ve been hauled in here.
如果你需要我的指导 我很乐意做你的代理人
Well, I" m happy to represent you if you need my guidance.
就像你指导汤姆处理不公平解雇案那样吗
The way you guided Tom with his unfair dismissal case?
那是你和汤姆之间的事
That"s between you and Tom.
听我说 我们需要这样处理这件事
Now listen. This is how we should approach this.
需要我去哪儿
Where do you want me?
请你到这边来 费尔柴德太太
Uh, if you want to come through, Mrs. Fairchild.
贝丝
Beth.
我陪你一起进去吧
You need me in there with you.
滚开 麦斯威尔
Fuck off, Maxwell.
2023年5月19日 讯问贝丝·费尔柴德
Interview with Beth Fairchild on the 19th of May, 2023.
时间 16: 32
The time now is 16: 32.
在场警官 督察埃奇沃斯和皮尔森警长
Officers in attendance, D. I Edgeworth and D. S. Pearson.
我们尽量长话短说
Right. We" ll try and keep this brief.
我能和汤姆见面吗
Can I see Tom?
别急
In good time.
他还在被拘留吗
Is he still under arrest?
第二次讯问时间会稍微长一些
Second interviews tend to last a little longer.
我相信你能理解
I" m sure you understand.
你能告诉我你和费尔柴德医生是怎么认识的吗
Edgeworth: So can you tell me how you and Dr. Fairchild met?
你为什么想知道这个呢
Why on earth do you need to know that?
请回答问题
Edgeworth: Just answer the questions.
这样我们就能快点结束
We will get through this much quicker.
在伦敦的一家酒吧
At a bar in London.
他被我绊了一脚
He, um...He tripped over my foot.
道了歉 给我倒了杯酒
uh, apologized, poured me a drink.
就这样
That was that.
现在已经六年了
It"s been six years now.
你觉得你的婚姻幸福吗
Edgeworth: And would you say that you" re happily married?
非常幸福
Very.
各方面都是吗
Edgeworth: In every way?
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
你觉得这是健康的婚姻吗
Well, is it a healthy marriage, would you say?
这有什么关系呢
How is this relevant?
如果你想问我们有没有性生活
If you"re asking if we still fuck,
那么答案是有
then the answer is yes.
抱歉 我不明白这有什么
Sorry, I don"t understand how- -
你丈夫费尔柴德医生
Has Dr. Fairchild, your husband,
有过暴♥力♥行为吗
ever been violent in any way?
这是什么意思 没有啊
What do you mean? No.
对任何人
To anyone?
没有
No.
你认得这枚戒指吗
Do you recognize this ring?
你可以拿起来看
You can pick it up.
上面有首字母TJF
You" ll notice the initials TJ. F.
你丈夫名字的首字母是什么
What are your husband"s initials?
没错 这是汤姆的
Yeah, this is Tom" s.
你知道这个戒指为什么会出现在
Do you have any idea why this would be found
凯蒂·阿斯奎斯的尸体上吗
on Katy Asquith" s body?
汤姆前阵子弄丢了这个
Uh, well, Tom lost this a while ago.
听起来合理 -这是他爸的
That"s convenient. It was his dad" s.
他们名字的首字母是一样的
They"ve got the same initials.
他以为他忘在办公室了
Um, he thought he"d left it at work.
一定是她偷的
She must have stolen it.
你为什么这么想
Why would you assume that?
他看病人的时候会把它取下来
Well, he takes it off while he"s seeing patients,
所以凯蒂很容易就能拿走
so Katy could easily have swiped it.
汤姆绝不会把这个给任何人的
Tom would never have given this to anyone.
为什么凯蒂想要一枚
And why would Katy want a ring
刻有你丈夫名字首字母的戒指 她一定
with your husband" s initials on it? Surely she- -
显然她很想要 所以拿走了
Well, she obviously wanted it enough to take it.
也许她是出于报复
Maybe she did out of revenge.
她为什么要报复呢
Why would she need revenge?
因为汤姆解雇了她
Well, Tom fired her.
所以她起诉了他
That"s why she was suing him.
好吧 所以你知道她在起诉你丈夫
Okay, so you were aware that she was suing your husband.
当然
Of course.
我们之间没有秘密
There are no secrets between us.
那他对这件事有何感想
And how did he feel about that?
肯定感到困扰吧
I mean, no doubt troubled.