没有
No. No, no, no.
她住在伊比萨 她
She, um, lives in Ibiza. She"s...
她工作特别忙
She"s very busy with work.
所以我应该没事 谢了
Um, so I" m fine, thanks.
好 那我们再联♥系♥
Yeah, I" m gonna get in touch with you.
对了 打网球
Oh! Um, tennis.
明天是吧
Tomorrow?
我爸让我帮他整理花♥园♥
Oh, my dad asked me to help him with the gardens.
他又把背弄伤了 我们能改天吗
Done his back in again. Can we, um, rain check?
当然 下周六
Sure, sure. Next Saturday?
行啊 我得走了
Absolutely. I" ve gotta go.
她来了
Oh, there she is.
那是谁
Who"s that?
那是
Ollie: That"s the, um
他们让我给他做订单 如此而已
they let me book him, and that"s all.
对了 派对如何
And how was the party, by the way?
挺好
Libby: Was okay.
我不知道你怎么忍♥得了这些人的
I don"t know how you stand those people.
他们都太自以为高人一等了
They"re so, like, up their own arses, eh?
我先走了
Better head.
他 他有三个大订单要做
He"s...He's got three big sales on the go.
非常感谢你能帮我开店
Thanks so much for opening.
真不知道没有你这个店我要怎么搞
Don”t know how I'd run this place without you.
我现在烘焙有点晚了
I"m a bit behind on the baking now.
做好麦芬后 还要清理
Had to clean out the food processor
厨师机和托盘
and the trays after making up muffins.
你有确保
Did you make sure- -
都清楚的贴好标签了
They"re all clearly labeled, yeah.
你自己看
See for yourself.
不不 抱歉
No, no, sorry.
自从玛尔尼的事之后我就特别神经质
I" ve just been paranoid ever since Marnie.
坚果过敏这种事总是谨慎些比较好
You can never be too careful with nut allergies.
这意味着我还没完成维多利亚海绵蛋糕
It means I haven"t finished the Victoria sponges.
它们都在烤箱里 感觉好糟糕
They”re in the oven. I feel awful.
汤姆的妈妈要是知道我们没蛋糕了肯定会大发雷霆
Tom"s mum would have a fit if we ever ran out of those.
感谢上帝她不用再管事儿了
Thank God she" s no longer here to care.
抱歉抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
我只是太心烦意乱了 你想怎么做就怎么做吧
I"m just shattered. Do whatever you think.
哪张桌子的8号♥
Uh, what table? - Uh, eight.
我知道谢谢
I know. Ah, thank you.
凯蒂·阿斯奎斯被谋杀一案
A man has been arrested
警方已经逮捕了一名嫌疑人
in connection with the murder of Katy Asquith.
有人猜测凶手可能与
There"s been speculation the murder may have been linked
艾莉森·梅休的失踪有关
to the disappearance of Alison Mayhew- -
麦斯威尔 怎么回事 -贝丝
Maxwell, what"s happening? - Beth.
警方为什么还扣留着他
Why do the police still have him?
我们不知道警方到底掌握了什么情况
We have no idea what the police have on him.
他们不太愿意提供进一步的信息
They"re not being very forthcoming.
但是汤姆一直非常配合
But Tom is being incredibly cooperative,
给了他们DNA样本 所以应该
giving them DNA, so that should- -
DNA 为什么他需要提供DNA
DNA? Why would he need to do that?
贝丝 你应该觉得庆幸
Be grateful, Beth.
希望DNA结果能让这一切都结束
Hopefully the results"ll put an end to all this.
总之 对房♥子的搜查已经结束了
Anyway, the house search is finished,
所以你最好先回家 收拾一下 然后准备点晚饭
so best you go home, tidy up, get the dinner on.
我会尽快把他保出来的
I will have him out of there in no time.
警方肯定要找你问询的 所以有个心理准备
The police will want to talk to you, so be ready.
好吧 可你还没回答我的问题
Okay, you haven"t answered my question.
麦斯威尔
Maxwell?
麦斯威尔
Maxwell!
不如你回家去睡会啊
Why don"t you go home, get some sleep?
我倒是想
Oh, I wish.
今天那么多人盯着我看 真想大叫几声
The stares I" ve had today. Makes me want to scream.
我真是不知道为什么大家都知道了
I just don"t get how everybody knows.
怎么了
What?
新闻网站上都能看到
It"s being shared all over the news sites.
我们会起诉你的
Jules: We"re gonna sue you.
我们会起诉你的
We"re gonna sue you!
要坚强 汤姆 我会打给你的
Stay strong, Tom. I" Il call you.
我靠
Oh, for fuck" s sa- -
那就是她
Oh, that"s her there.
感谢你的理解 我们都
Thanks for your understanding. We" re all
完事了
done.
只是想让你高兴起来
Just wanted to cheer you up.
你真不该这样的
You shouldn"t have, really.
天 这是警♥察♥弄成这样的还是我们啊
God, was it the police who left it in this state, or was it us?
你说呢
You tell me.
是你拍下来的视频
You”re the one who videoed it
然后又发上网让大家看的
and then put it online for everyone to see.
我不得不如此 贝丝
I had to, Beth.
人们需要知道警♥察♥有多野蛮
People need to know how brutal the police were.
一个没有任何前科的人 他们就那么把他带走了
Man with a totally clean record, and they cart him off like that.
就不应该这样
Shouldn"t be allowed.
需要帮忙吗
Do you need a hand with all this?
说实话我 我没事
Honestly, I- I" m fine,
但我还有不少事要做 所以如果我能
but I have got a lot to do, so if I could just
当然 那我走了
Of course. I"ll go.
我送你出去
Well, I ll walk you out.
如果你需要任何帮助 打给我 好吗
So if you need anything at all, call me, okay?
谢了 拜
Thank you. Bye.
好像有人来找你呢
Looks like you" ve got a visitor.
估计就是来收东西的吧
It"s probably just someone collecting for something...
或者其它的 -嗨 贝丝
or other. Hi, Bethy.
不给妈妈一个拥抱吗
Haven"t you got a hug for your mother?
你是大老远从伊比萨过来帮忙的吗
Have you driven all the way from Ibiza just to help?
你可真好人
So kind of you.
伊比萨 什么
Ibiza? What?
我 我以为你
Oh, I- I thought that you, um- -
算了
Oh, never mind.
拜 -拜
Bye. Bye.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
请进吧
Just please just get inside.
所以我的
So did my, um
邀请是被邮差给弄丢了吗
invite get lost in the post?
汤姆呢
Where"s Tom?
上班呢
Work.
那我就知道了
Oh. That explains it.
知道什么
What?
知道你为什么让我进来了
Why you let me in.
你要在城里待多久
So how long are you in town?
几天吧
A couple of days.
很明显你不想住在这
And obviously you won"t want to stay here.
这次你又想要多少
So how much do you want this time?
所以你才来的 对吧
That"s why you're here, isn"t it?
我们还是别废话了
Let"s cut to the chase.
不是
No.
我只是想来看看你
I just wanted to see you.
多久了一年了吧
After what, almost a year, is it?
而且我特别想见见自己的外孙女
And I was desperate to see my granddaughter.
她一定长很高了吧
She must be so big.
好吧 你说的对
Okay, you"re right.
我是有事儿
There is something I need.
因杀害凯蒂·阿斯奎斯而被捕的
The identity of the man arrested
男子身份已经公布
for the murder of Katy Asquith has been released.
汤姆斯·费尔柴德昨晚被
Dr. Thomas Fairchild was taken into custody last night
南肯特警局逮捕
...by South Kent Police.
他们
They have been- -
这淋浴可真不错
That shower is amazing.
感觉像做按♥摩♥似的
It"s like having a massage.
之前那个旧笔电还在吗
Have you still got that ancient laptop?