奥利送的
It"s a present from Ollie.
考虑到他最近还挺混♥蛋♥的 这也算是个惊喜了
Nice surprise given what an arsehole he" s been lately.
他今天是去上班了吗
Is he at work today?
不然还能去哪儿呢
Where else would he be?
这位是菲比奥尔德顿
This is Phoebe Alderton.
六年前去世了
She died six years ago.
当时她正同汤姆斯·费尔柴德约会
She was dating Tom Fairchild at the time.
市警♥察♥局调查过
Now, City Police investigated,
但他们认为不过是抢劫过程失手而已
but they reckoned it was just a mugging that went wrong,
也没抓到过人
and they never got anyone for it.
她手♥机♥和钱包都不见了
Her phone and her purse were both missing,
一直都没找到
never recovered.
跟凯蒂·阿斯奎斯案的作案手法一模一样
The exact same M. O. as Katy Asquith.
是 -她手袋也不见了
Yeah. Whose handbag"s missing, too.
二人都与这位费尔柴德医生交往甚密
And both were close to the good Dr. Fairchild.
迈克 凯蒂从哪儿搞到可♥卡♥因♥的事有进展了吗
Mike, is there any progress on where Katy got the cocaine from?
还没查到什么有用的信息 但我
Uh, nothing concrete yet, but I" ve- -
还有几个人要谈 所以
I" ve got more people to talk to, so...
行 凯蒂的手袋呢
Okay, what about Katy"s handbag?
好吧 贾达 你能把
AlI right, Jada, can you pull together
所有费尔柴德培训过的 住过的地点
all of the locations Fairchild trained, where he lived,
和失踪人口数据库进行交叉比对吗
and then cross- match them with the Missing Person database.
好 -好的
Yeah. - All right, uh,
谢谢大家 -嗯
thank you, everyone. Yeah.
很冒险啊
It"s risky...
再回去查费尔柴德
going after Fairchild again.
加兰德不会喜欢的
No, Garland is not gonna like it.
我们不过是跟着证据走
We just go where the evidence takes us.
两个可能的受害者
Two possible victims.
你觉得有没有可能是
You think it possibly could be...
先别操之过急
Let"s not get ahead of ourselves.
要三起
Takes three.
三起案件才算得上是连环杀手
For a serial killer, it" s three.
我安排波比去亚当家过夜了
I arranged for Poppy to go to Adam" s for the night.
还有 我跟他已经说清楚了
With whom I" ve cleared the air, by the way.
我很惭愧 贝丝
I" m ashamed, Beth.
我真的
And I am truly
很抱歉
sorry.
一想到会失去你和波比就
The thought of losing you and Poppy is
很难想象
is just unthinkable.
是这样 我知道这不过就是几朵花
And look here, I know this is just flowers
还有做顿饭 但是
and fucking cooking, but
我觉得我只是想
I think I wanted to just...
告诉你我的感受
to show you what I felt.
这是我想做出努力的开始
You know, the start of the effort that I want to make.
饭菜闻着挺香的
The food smells good.
是意大利调味饭
It"s risotto.
我发誓这回米饭会很软
I swear the rice will be soft this time.
我们为什么不像以前那样做♥爱♥了呢
Why don"t we have sex like we used to?
以前跟你做♥爱♥ 感觉就
Sex with you used to feel
很出乎意料 很急切
unexpected, urgent.
而现在不过是
Now it just
乏味
faded.
无聊
Got boring.
然后你就
And then you...
我是说 我
I mean, I- -
可能是因为波比吧
I guess it was Poppy.
我是说 她出生了 然后
You know? I mean, she arrived and was...
那么的美丽
just so, so beautiful.
而你就一门心思扑到她身上了
And you were so focused on her.
就是说在我把一个婴儿推出阴♥道♥的那一刻
So the moment I pushed a baby out of my vagina,
就没有吸引力了 -不是
I became unattractive. No.
我不是这
That is not what I"m.
我觉得你不过是
I think you just...
你角色转变成了我孩子的母亲 然后就
you know, you became the mother of my child, and it- -
再那样就感觉不合适了
it didn"t feel right to do that anymore.
你有没有想过也许我会怀念呢
Did it ever occur to you that I might have missed it?
我们还是经常做♥爱♥呀
I mean, we- - we still have plenty of sex, I think.
是 但没之前那么美妙了
Yeah, but it"s not as good.
是没有
No, it”s not.
嗯 我觉得
Yeah, and I guess that"s...
当我开始看
when I started watching,
一大堆色情片还有
I mean, just loads of fucking porn and
我们达成过共识
We had an agreement.
你看黄♥片♥儿为什么不带上我
Why didn"t you include me?
怎么 我从没让你把手放我脖子上
What? So I never let you put your hands around my neck,
于是你就找个能让你放的人呗
so you found someone else to do it with?
我会去看心理医生 好吧
And I will get help, okay?
我会去寻求帮助 去咨♥询♥
I" m gonna get help, counseling.
不管需要付出什么代价
Whatever it takes.
但我自己做不到
But I can"t do it on my own.
凯特 我需要你
Kate, I need you.
我需要你陪着我
I need you beside me...
我的好老婆
my wife.
好了兄弟 搞什么啊
TOM: AII right, mate. Fucking hell.
慢点
Slow down.
我不是已经道歉了吗
I apologized already, didn"t I?
你搞得我像个混♥蛋♥
You made me look like a dick.
我喜欢贝丝 把我置于一个糟糕的境地
I like Beth. Put me in an awful position.
不会有下次啦 好吗 相信我
Yeah. This will not happen again, all right? Believe me.
婚外活动结束
Extracurricular activities are over.
快点兄弟 跟上
Now come on, mate. Keep up.
快点 兄弟
Come on, mate!
草
Eh, fuck.
那就来 冲
Come on, then. Let"s go.
行啊 走起
AlI right, then. Go mad.
他们来了
Here they come!
看好了兄弟 看好喽
Tom: Watch this, mate. Watch this.
看好哈
Watch this. Watch this.
草
Fuck.
真♥他♥妈♥服了
Ah, for fuck" s sake.
阿尔法狗再次胜出 -爸爸 爸爸
Alpha dog strikes again. - Daddy! Daddy!
你是领先 但是
Well, you had a head start, but
嘿 看
Tom: Hey, lookit.
爸爸 -嘿 小家伙
Daddy! Daddy! - Hey, little one.
还好吗
How are you?
干得漂亮 爸爸 -你是放弃了吗
Well done, Daddy. Did you quit, mate?
下回要比赛提前跟我说声
Yeah, tell me we" re racing next time.
太棒了 爸爸很没用对不对
Great. Great. Daddy" s useless, isn't he?
爸爸很没用 -嘿
Daddy"s useless. Hey, mate.
我能再拿个吗
Can I have another one?
给 -好
Here. Yes.
嘿
Hey.
我们还有其他的吗
Have we got the other ones?
就这些
That it?
这里离他们发现凯蒂尸体的地方不远
This isn”t far from where they found Katy"s body.
真♥他♥妈♥服了
Oh, for God" s...
提这干嘛
Why would you bring that up?
警方那边有什么进展吗
Have you heard if the police have made any progress?
还没
Not yet.
但我会做好准备
But I would be prepared.
警方很可能会继续查
Very likely the police will keep digging.
你 汤姆 直到他们查出什么来
You, Tom, ”til they find something.
或者出现什么更刺♥激♥的事
Or until something more exciting turns up.
我只想忘掉过去 继续我们的生活
I just want to move on, get on with our lives.
凯蒂体内查出有毒品
You know, Katy had drugs in her system.
要我是警方 我会从这个角度入手
If I were the police, I" d be working that angle.
更不用说跟她上过床的男人们了
Not to mention all the men she was sleeping with
据传不少
allegedly.
这附近有大型贩毒聚点吗
Is there a big drug scene around here?