你要怎么进去搜查呢
gonna search the house without a warrant?
那栋房♥子的房♥主没换
Same guy owns it as when Tom left.
我想如果我能跟他说几句好话
I think if I just butter him up
他也许会让我们做个非正式搜查
He"ll let us do an unofficial search.
靠的
Fuckin" hell.
你还真是用不放弃哈
You don"t give up, do you?
走了
Come on!
你 吓了我一跳
You, um, scared me.
不亲一个吗
No kiss?
你看上去很累
You look tired.
我没睡好
I didn"t sleep very well.
嗯
Yeah.
我醒过时 发现你不在
I woke up, and you weren"t there.
我下楼来热点牛奶喝
Well, I came down to make some hot milk.
你今早不用去诊所吗
don"t you have clinic this morning?
听起来你好像很想我走呢
Sounds like you want to get rid of me.
没有 就是
No, it"s, um...
诊所没什么人 所以我想可以晚点去
it"s quiet, so I thought I" d go in late...
多花点时间陪陪你和女儿
spend a bit more time with my girls.
既然这样 你能帮我把这些东西送到咖啡馆去吗
In that case, can you take those to the cafe for me?
去面对秃鹰一般的媒体
And face the vulture press,
一心想要毁了一个无辜男人的生活
determined to ruin an innocent man"s life.
至少我还有你 不是吗
At least I" ve still got you, haven"t I?
当然
Of course.
我妈说这些东西她挺着急要的
Mum says, um, she needs these right away.
我
Uh, I" II
那我路上顺便送波比吧
I"Il take Poppy en route.
不用了
No.
不用 她挺累的
Uh, no, she” s shattered.
我 我晚点送她去吧
I"ll...I'll take her in later.
好 -好
Okay. Okay.
听你的
You know best.
谢谢
Thank you.
对我来说很有用
Pearson: It"s been very useful to me.
他证实了
So he confirms
我们从理事会网站上已经知道的情况
what we already knew from the council website.
除了一个新厨房♥外
There"s been no construction work of any kind,
没有任何其它建筑工程
bar a new kitchen.
他有没有提到以前的房♥客
And did he say anything about the previous tenants?
他说他过来看这个地方时
Mm. Said he only met the lads that lived here before him once
只见过之前住在这里的小伙子一次
briefly when he viewed the place.
头儿 我们
Boss, we" re...
我们白忙活了一场
we"re flogging a dead horse here.
走吧 我们回去了
Come on. Let" s head back.
就没别的了吗
What, nothing else?
他似乎更热衷于谈论园艺
Man seemed more keen to talk about gardening
还有他的棚屋
and his bloody shed.
棚屋怎么了
Edgeworth: What about the shed?
租♥房♥♥的留下了一个全新的棚屋
Oh, the renters left a great new shed apparently.
他本来还以为自己要买♥♥一个呢
Thought he was gonna have to buy one,
结果等他搬进来看
and then he moved in, and.
居然已经有一个了
suddenly it was just there.
一个租♥房♥♥的在准备搬走之前
Why would a renter put up a new shed
为什么要建个新棚屋呢
when they"re about to move out?
局长
Chief.
我说的话您可能不爱听
you"re not gonna like this.
我们需要一个挖掘小队
We need an excavation team.
牛津
Oxford.
马上
Now.
嗨 -给你
Beth: Hi. There you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
我现在有点工作的事要忙
Adam: Uh, I" m bit up to my eyes in work at the moment.
不好意思 兄弟一会儿就行
Yeah, sorry, mate. Just take a sec.
这是 这是你
Uh, is...is this what you...
你能告诉我为什么贝丝来这了吗
Can you tell me why Beth was here?
说啊
Go on.
亚当
Adam.
这边还需要几个
Need a few more over here.
嗨 我是亚当 有事请留言
Hi. This is Adam. Please leave a message.
放 放
Get...Get the...
放
Get the.
亲爱的
Beth: Darling
你还好吗
you okay with all of that?
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
亲爱的 我需要你快点
Darling, we need to hurry up.
让我来 -这个必须放进去
Let me. It has to go in.
你必须进去
You have to go in.
我来帮你 都好了
Let me help you. All ready.
走吧
Let"s go.
亚当叔叔来了
Uncle Adam”s here.
你是要去哪吗
You going somewhere?
爸爸 你受伤了
Daddy, you" ve got a sore.
宝贝儿 我知道
Oh, sweetheart, I know I do.
不过没事 只是划伤了一点
It"s okay, though. It"s just a little cut.
波比 不如你去上楼
Um, Pops, why don"t you go upstairs,
然后我帮爸爸包扎一下手
and I"ll help Daddy bandage his hand.
但你说
But you said - Um, uh
妈妈说了什么
Oh, what did Mummy say?
妈妈说了
What did Mummy- -
我说永远不会离开你这话是认真的 你知道吗
You know, I meant it when I said I" d never leave you.
你能把她放下吗 拜托了 你会把血蹭到她身上的
Could you put her down, please? You"re gonna get blood on her.
汤姆
Tom.
把她放下
put her down.
好了
Beth: Okay.
宝儿 不如你去隔壁班尼特太太家
Darling, why don"t you go next door to Mrs. Bennett"s,
好吗 在那等我
okay, and wait for me there.
好吗 我很快就过去
Yeah? I won”t be a minute.
好孩子
Good girl.
拜 爸爸
Bye, Daddy.
拜 宝贝儿
Bye, sweetheart.
我把这个拿回来了
Got this back.
长官 我们挖到东西了
Ma"am, we've got something.
给办公室的小队打电♥话♥
Phone the team back at the office.
让他们带费尔柴德去警局
Get Fairchild back in.
干的漂亮
Nice one.
你以为我发现不了是吗
Tom: You thought I just wouldn"t find out, did you,
这么久以来你一直在跟亚当密谋
that you" ve been plotting with Adam all this time?
不是那么回事
It wasn"t like that.
我看见你了 贝丝 昨晚
I saw you, Beth, last night!
我 我需要有人给我点建议
Well, I- I needed some advice.
所以你就投奔他了是吗
What, so you turned to him?
不是 我 我只是想找个人聊聊
No, I- I needed someone to talk to.
是嘛
Huh? What? -
所以你才给他
That" s why you gave him.
所以你才把我手♥机♥给他了是吗
that"s why you gave him my phone, is it? Huh?
我给 我是为了保护你
I gave- - I did it to protect you.
你是为了告我吧 贝丝
You did it to incriminate me, Beth.
你跟我说手♥机♥你扔了
You told me you got rid of it.
你对我撒谎
Huh? You lied to me.
我是为你撒谎 我给你做了不在场证明
I lied foryou! I gave you an alibi!
可原来是你杀了玛尔尼
And all the time, you killed Marnie.
你怎么能这么做
How could you do that?
玛 玛尔尼 -你怎么能
Ma- Marnie? - How could you do- -
你特么说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
是他告诉你的吗
Is that what he told you? Huh?
他上你的时候告诉你这些谎话的吗
Fed you lies while he fucked you, huh?
如果你肯信我
If you"d just trusted me...
怎么回事
What happened?
我们需要波比
We need Poppy.
我已经报♥警♥了
I"ve called the police!