剧集 | 终极玩家(2015) | 导航列表
终极玩家前情提要
Previously on The Player --
凯恩先生
Mr. Kane...
我们赌的是犯罪
We gamble on crimes.
我是约翰逊先生
My name is Mr. Johnson.
这里是赌庄 卡珊德拉是荷官
This is the House. Cassandra is the dealer,
而我是监赌人
and I am the pit boss.
改天约 是金妮
Rain check. It's Ginny.
替我向你妻子问好
Say hi to the wife for me.
前妻
Ex-wife.
没人能看到你丢人的过去了
Nobody can see your shame.
这只是个纹身而已
It's just a tattoo!
我的生活不能没有你
I don't like a life without you in it.
亚历克斯
Alex!
不 不
No. No.
不
No.
是谁把她送来的
Who brought her in?
一个联调局的探员签的字
Some FBI agent signed off on the paperwork.
我当你的玩家
I'm your player.
欢迎加入赌庄
Welcome to the House.
我们没想到会再见到你
We didn't think we'd see you again.
或许我能找到害死金妮的人
Maybe I can find the person responsible for Ginny.
找到之后呢
And then?
他们会很后悔的
They'll be sorry.
不管他们是谁 都会很后悔的
Whoever they are, they'll be sorry.
Nine, nine, nine!
二十九号♥遭遇袭击
Unit 29 taking fire.
需要增援
Need backup!
在280州际公路上
Passing interstate 27
刚过27州际公路交界处
on interstate 280.
需要援助
Need assistance.
他在车顶上
He's on the roof!
要给割开了
They're cutting through.
需要立即增援
We need that backup, now!
卡珊德拉
Cassandra,
准备新赌局
time for a new game.
终极玩家 第一季 第二集
永远永远
Aww, forever and ever.
我的英雄
韦伯·埃里克森实验室
Webb-Erikson Labs.
是我 是时候还我人情了
Hey, it's me. I'm calling in that favor.
正是时候 伙计
About time, man.
需要帮你什么
What do you need?
DNA测试 你在法医办的联络人还在吧
DNA test. You still have your contact in the M.E.'s office?
当然了
Of course.
死者姓名
Vic's name?
维金妮娅·李
Virginia Lee.
亚历克斯 我不明白
Alex, I had no idea.
没事 我这就给你比对样本
It's okay. I'm getting you a comparative sample now.
你为什么要做DNA测试
Why do you need a DNA test?
她又不是无名女尸
Like, it's not like she's a Jane Doe.
我知道
I know. Look,
私下帮我搞定这事
do me a favor and run this one off-book.
我很有可能被人监视了
There's a good chance I've got eyes on me.
不告诉我要带我去哪儿吗
You want to tell me where you're taking me?
你觉得我们很多事瞒着你 不是吗
You don't think we've shown you everything, do you?
我给你的可是最高待遇
I'm giving you the grand tour --
全部出入权限 全部后台特权
all-access pass, full backstage privileges.
那样一般最后的结局都是
Well, that sort of thing usually ends in
酒精中毒和肮脏的性病
alcohol poisoning and a nasty STD.
你还真够无♥耻♥的
You're in a cheeky mood.
相信我 会过去的
Trust me, it will pass.
凯恩先生
Ah. Mr. Kane.
欢迎来到图书馆 赌庄的神经中枢
Welcome to the Book, the nerve center of the House.
请进
Please, come in.
我们就是在这处理数据的
This is where we process statistics and data.
艾达是的我们的人工智能系统 可爱的姑娘
Ada is our system A.I. Lovely girl.
在判定潜在活动上极其有用
Ever so useful in determining potential activity.
你说的是犯罪活动
You mean criminal activity.
有新赌局了
There is a wager on the table --
新玩家 新赌局
A new bet for the new player.
两天前 前往旧金山美联储的
Two days ago, an armored security transport
一支武装运输队在途中遭到袭击
en route to the Federal Reserve of San Francisco was attacked.
其押运了七十万美元现金
It was carrying $700,000 in U.S. currency.
上个月
Last month,
同一批人在西雅图袭击了太平洋联盟的卡车
the same men hit a Pac-allied truck in Seattle.
五人死亡
Five dead.
一周后 尤金的一支斯塔勒安全运输队遭难
A week later, a Stahler security transport in Eugene.
七人死亡
Seven fatalities.
接着是一艘私人游艇
Then a private cruiser.
在斯托克顿市外 九人死亡
Out of stockton. Nine dead.
新闻里全是这些家伙
These guys have been all over the news.
媒体把他们叫做屠♥杀♥组
The media has taken to calling them the Carnage Crew --
算得上名副其实 考虑到最近这一笔
a well-earned moniker, considering this last theft
他们一共捞了六百万
brings their earnings to $6.1 million
被他们杀死的人数达到28人
And their body count to 28.
你愿意找到这些人吗
You would like to find these men?
可以 但他们只是几个大开杀戒的凶手而已
I would. But hell, they're only mass murderers.
我们何不借此来玩个变♥态♥的小游戏呢
Why don't we make a twisted, little game of it?
听起来多有趣啊
Doesn't that sound like fun?
凯恩先生
Mr. Kane,
你知道人们是怎么看待闲散人员的吗
you know what they say about idle hands?
我们的赌徒里 包含了这世界上
Our gamblers comprise some of the wealthiest people
最有钱的几个人
on the planet.
他们控制着整个经济命脉
They control entire economies.
人们可不希望这些人变得空虚散漫
These are not the kind of hands the world wants idle.
因此就由我们来提供消遣 赌局的不确定性
So we provide diversion -- games of chance
能让他们感到兴奋刺♥激♥ 也能带来欢乐
that excite and thrill and entertain.
几率 七到三成
或许是有些变♥态♥
Twisted that it may be,
但我向你保证 我们赌局的赌注从来都不低
I assure you, the stakes in our game are hardly little.
你是说赌注比玩"钓鱼"[纸牌游戏]还高吗
So you're saying somewhat higher than go fish?
艾达已经计算出有七到三成的可能性
Ada has calculated the odds are 7 to 3
这些人会在接下来的八小时内
that these men will strike a new target
对新目标发起袭击
within the next eight hours.
当然 其中有无数我们无法预测的可变因素
There are a number of variables we can't predict, however --
他们的目的是什么 他们的身份又是什么
what they're after, who they are.
你确定他们要来这里吗
Are you certain they're coming here?
可以确定他们已经到这儿了
We're certain they're already here.
赌局很简单
The bet is simple.
在这些人再次发起袭击之前你能否阻止他们
Can you stop these men before they strike again?
作为你的荷官 你只能向卡珊德拉求助
Cassandra, as your dealer, is your sole asset.
我建议你用好她这个资源
I suggest you use her.
这些人十分恶毒 不好对付
These men are vicious, exacting.
每次袭击 从不手软 而且不留活口
When they hit, they hit hard, and people die.
如果他们在这 我就会找到他们
If they're here, I'll find them.
那么 赌局开始
Well, then, the bet is in play.
成功赔率 失败赔率
亚历克斯 很大一部分人似乎都不看好你
The good money seems to be laying against you, Alex.
当然 赌徒们都还不认识你
Of course, the gamblers don't really know you yet.
是时候让他们看看你的实力了
Time to show them what you got.
"钓鱼"去吧 凯恩先生
Go fish, Mr. Kane.
通讯设备已经开启 你需要什么
Coms are online. What do you need?
我需要他们上次抢劫的那笔钱的详细信息
I need details about the money stolen from the last truck heist.
那笔钱当时正要被撤出流通
Those were taken out of circulation
在送去美联储进行销毁的路上被劫
and on their way to the Federal Reserve for shredding.
就是说他们要先把这笔钱洗干净 才能花
Which means they need to be cleaned before they're spent.
如果我猜没错 这些家伙来维加斯
If I'm right, it's no coincidence
并不是什么巧合
these guys came to Vegas.
赌场是把黑钱洗白的最佳场所
Casinos are the best way to wash dirty cash.
你把带有标记的纸币换成筹码
You exchange the flagged bills for chips
再用筹码换成干净的钱 没人能查得到
and then the chips for clean money that no one can trace.
干得漂亮 我有思路了
Nicely done. I've got an idea.
剧集 | 终极玩家(2015) | 导航列表