剧集 | 终极玩家(2015) | 导航列表
W-was it still in the directory?
没有 当我们意识到并不是你上传的时候
No, by the time we realized you weren't the one that uploaded it,
真正的黑者已经将它转移了
the real hackers had moved its location.
所以我们需要你 帮我们找出来
Which is why we need you -- to help us root it out.
你是我们这边唯一一个见过病毒代码的人
You're the only one on our side who's seen the virus code.
我为什么要帮助你们
Why would I help you?
你刚才还想抓我进监狱的
I mean, you're just gonna put me in jail.
有两万枚导弹被取消作战计划
There are 20,000 missiles grounded
因为制导系统被感染了
because their guidance systems are infected.
三个在我们监控下局势不稳的国家
Three highly unstable countries
现在也没有了保护
under our watch are currently unprotected.
如果错误的人发现了这些
If the wrong people find out about this,
可能会引起战争
wars could break out.
我们不会逮捕你 所罗门
We won't arrest you, Solomon.
只要你能帮助我们
Not if you help us.
你走错路了
Hey, you're headed the wrong way.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我答应朋友要去拜访一下
I promised my friends we'd stop by.
他们有事要问你
They got some questions for you.
你不能杀了我
You can't kill me.
我把所见告诉朋友了
I told my friend what I saw.
闭上嘴 否则就打晕你
Shut your ass up or I will knock you out.
她很聪明 比我聪明得多
She's smart. Way smarter than me.
她现在可能正在听我们说话
Uh, s-she's probably listening to us right now.
我在听 所罗门
I'm listening, Solomon.
谢谢你的短♥信♥
Thank you for your text.
仅靠车型和车辆大致位置
It's wonderful what one can do with only the make and model
就能做很多不可思议的事呢
and general location of a car.
解除全球定位系统辅助
Disengage the GPS assist.
别担心 所罗门 我们会...
Don't worry, Solomon. We're on our --
包裹送到了吗
Did you deliver the package?
还没有 先生
Not yet, sir.
我们遇到麻烦了
We have a problem.
约翰逊先生 赌局似乎有些变化
Mr. Johnson, it seems our bet has taken a turn.
国安局的一个特工在跟三合会的人合作
One of the NSA agents is working with the Triads.
他正在把那个孩子交给他们
He's taking the boy to them now.
凯恩先生
Ah, Mr. Kane.
总是要给赌徒们一些跌宕起伏的变化啊
Always giving the gamblers a twist.
什么事
What?
你似乎把我们的猎物丢掉了
It appears you've lost our quarry.
为什么你没有追赶
Why are you not pursuing?
没错 赌局结束 我输了
Yeah, the bet's over. I lost.
今天我要请假休息一下 没准去泡个温泉
I'm gonna take the rest of the day off. Maybe go to the spa.
你还有6♥4♥分钟
You still have 6♥4♥ minutes.
所罗门和国安局的人在一起
Yeah, well, Solomon's with the NSA.
他可能要在监狱里待些时日了
He might have to do some jail time,
不过至少保住了小命
but at least he's alive.
没错 是还活着 但是并不安全
Alive, yes, but not safe.
水考在里面安插了内鬼
The Shui Kao had a man on the inside.
又有很多新的资金注入这场赌局
Lots of fresh cash rolling in on this bet.
赌徒们想看看你能不能把那个孩子救回来
The gamblers would like to see if you can get the boy back.
我也想试看看
Yeah. I would too.
时间紧迫 凯恩先生
The clock is ticking, Mr. Kane.
卡珊德拉追踪到了三合会的车
Cassandra has a lock on the triad vehicle.
好的 我正在往那里赶
Yeah, I'm heading there now.
好策略是朋友 一定要记住
Strategy is your friend. Never forget that.
一跟敌人接触计划就没用了
The plan never survives contact with the enemy.
不好意思 我以后会还给你的
Excuse me. I'll give it back later!
搞什么
Hey, man!
我看到了
I've got eyes on.
卡珊德拉 他们进了一座大楼
Cass, they're going to a high rise.
哪一层
What floor?
楼顶 那里有架直升飞机在等着
The roof. There's a helicopter waiting.
飞行员刚刚通过无线电说
The pilot just radioed in.
他们会在五分钟后起飞
They're taking off in five minutes.
-亚历克斯 救命 -快走
- Alex! Help! - Move!
谢谢你的帮助 伦奎斯特探员
Thank you for your help, Agent Rehnquist.
你可以走了
You may go now.
你是不是忘了什么
Aren't you forgetting something?
你还欠我五万块钱呢
You still owe me 50 grand.
当然 我带着呢
Oh, of course. I have it right here.
你觉得你一个人能打败我们吗
You think you can take us out on your own?
我还真没想过这事
Yeah, I hadn't really thought about it.
有人说我不懂什么战略
I've been told I'm not very strategic.
走
Go!
快走
Move!
看来我们都没子弹了
Looks like we're out of bullets.
你还好吗
You okay?
那是我见过最厉害的了
That was the most badass thing I have ever seen.
多出来见见是不是很有趣
See what happens when you get out more often?
走吧
Come on.
我是路易斯·斯克利夫那
My name is Louis Scrivner.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
你是国安局的首席技术官
Y-you're the chief technology officer of the NSA.
你们不是说有份协议吗
We were told you had a deal proposal?
如果想要所罗门帮你们
If Solomon is to help you,
你们必须保证不会对他提起任何指控
we must have assurances that no charges will be filed.
这是美♥利♥坚♥合众国的总统提供给你的条件
This is an offer from the President of the United States.
所罗门 总统亲自请求你
Solomon, the President is asking you personally
帮助我们找到并摧毁
to help us locate and destroy the virus
你在五角大楼数据库里所见到的那个病毒
that you saw on the Pentagon's database.
作为回报 我们不会提起任何指控
In return, we won't press charges.
我们的联调局联♥系♥人 弗雷斯特特别探员
One of our FBI contacts, Special Agent Forrester,
安排好了这一切
has made all the arrangements.
如果想要我可以给你们他的电♥话♥
I can give you the number if you'd like.
你可以签字了 所罗门
You can sign the papers, Solomon.
我认识弗雷斯特特别探员
I know Special Agent Forrester,
你可以信任他
and he's a man you can trust.
等你帮我们毁掉病毒之后
Once you help us destroy the virus,
你可以按计划去麻省理工学院上学
you can enroll at M.I.T. like you planned.
白宫
华盛顿
所有对你的指控都会被撤销
All charges against you will be dropped.
但前提是你同意我们的全部条件
But only if you agree to our terms in full.
好的
Okay.
不过你们还要赔我一台笔记本
But you guys owe me a new laptop.
谢谢你的帮助 戴维斯女士
Thank you for your help, Ms. Davis.
你做得很好 所罗门
You did well, Solomon.
卡珊德拉
Cassandra?
像我们这种人要善于保密
People like us are good at the game of secrets.
这样才能活下去
Secrets keep us alive.
这事不要让别人知道
Let's keep this one between us.
当然
Of course.
我希望我有一天也会像你这么厉害
I hope I'm as good as you someday.
你很快就会的
You're halfway there.
你只要学会别被抓到就行
You just have to learn how not to get caught.
你很有天赋 但要小心利用
You have a gift. You need to be careful with it.
我差点忘说了
Oh, I almost forgot.
我很喜欢《黑客帝国》
I love "The Matrix."
凯恩先生
Mr. Kane.
虽然我还不明白你们为什么要帮我
I still don't understand why you guys helped me,
不过很感谢你们
but thank you.
帮我个忙
Just do me a favor.
不要再黑进政♥府♥的服务器了
Stop breaking into government servers.
当然除非是国安局让你这么干的
Unless the NSA ask, of course.
我保证
Promise.
对了
Oh, you know,
我之前在想你跟我说的那些日期的事
I was thinking about those dates you showed me.
你什么时候有时间处理这事了
When exactly did you have time for that?
我很擅长一心多用
I'm good at multitasking.
而且数字能让我冷静下来
And numbers keep me calm.
我写了一个线算法
剧集 | 终极玩家(2015) | 导航列表