剧集 | 终极玩家(2015) | 导航列表
《终极玩家》前情提要
Previously on "The Player"...
布朗探长
Detective Brown,
我是联调局特别探员罗丝·诺兰
this is special agent Rose Nolan with the FBI.
贾斯丁·福柯 已故
三角州部队 反恐部队 联合特种部队
去年我一直关注贾斯丁·福柯
Justin Foucault has been on my radar
他牵扯到一桩国内恐怖行动的调查
as part of a domestic terror investigation.
看看这些资料
Take a look at these.
你为什么要告诉我这个
Why are you telling me this?
你恰好与符合侧写的一个人关系很好
You're very close with someone who matches the profile.
我在手♥机♥卡里发现一些旧照片
I found some old pictures on a SIM Card.
文件名: 7月4日
日期: 2015年7月7日
日期都相隔三天 这说不通啊
Dates are off by three days. It doesn't make any sense.
我之前在想你跟我说的那些日期的事
I was thinking about those dates you showed me.
有一个是正在使用的电♥话♥号♥码
There was one active phone number.
702是拉斯维加斯的号♥
702's a Vegas number.
-亚历克斯 -你在哪
- Alex. - Where are you?
别试图找我了 求你
Don't try and find me, please.
亚历克斯 我得挂了
Alex, I have to go.
别试图找我了 求你
Don't try and find me, please.
否则他们会杀了你的
They'll kill you if you do.
金妮
Ginny --
亚历克斯姨父 抱歉 我以为你上班去了
Uncle Alex, sorry. I-I thought you'd be at work.
达妮 你怎么来了
Huh. Dani, what are you doing here?
我已经很久没来了
It's been a while since I visited.
所以就想着来看看我吗
What, so you just thought you'd come check on me?
-是啊 -你妈妈呢
- Yeah. - Hey, where's your mom?
谢了 孩子
Uh... thanks, kid.
-你怎么一个人来... -好酷的自行车
- You wanna tell me what you're doing here alone... - Oh, cool bike.
从凤♥凰♥城跑这来 达妮
...from Phoenix? Dani.
妈妈疯了
Mom went psycho.
我实在没办法 因为她太虚伪了
And I-I can't deal 'cause she's such a hypocrite, okay?
据我所知她有三个文身
She -- she has three tattoos that I know of.
我就那么一小个她有一大♥片♥
And she goes nuclear when I get one little one?
所以你也文身了
So you got a tattoo?
这个的意思是
It means...
自♥由♥和一路平安
freedom and safe travels.
水手们都会文这个
Sailors get them.
水手
Sailors.
倒不是什么好榜样
Not exactly top choice for role models.
我能在你这待几天吗
Listen, can I -- can I stay for a few days?
拜托了 我不能回去
Please? I-I can't go back.
得等她冷静一点
Not until she calms down a little bit.
达妮
Dani...
你知道我总会帮你的
You know I'm always here for you,
但我们必须告诉你妈妈
but we gotta let your mom know what's up.
她知道你来我这了吗
Does she even know you're here?
不知道 我趁着她换班走的
No, I...I left when she went to her shift.
-你不能躲着 -我不知道还能去哪儿
- You can't just hide out. - I didn't know where else to go.
好吧
Fine.
你可以在这待几天
You can stay for a few days.
-好 -我会打电♥话♥给你妈
- Okay. - I'll call your mom.
之后我们俩
But then you and I,
我们得认真谈谈 好吗
we have to have a very serious talk, okay?
-当然 -好
- Sure. - Okay.
等我下班我们再谈
And we'll have that talk when I get back from work.
最酷的姨父
Coolest uncle ever.
看着吧
Yeah, we'll see about that.
与此同时 不要...
In the meantime, just, um, don't, uh...
不要喝酒吗
Don't touch the liquor?
不要喝酒
Do not touch the liquor.
好
Okay.
好了 我爱你
All right. I love you.
-我也爱你 -拜
- I love you, too. - Bye.
-谢谢你 亚历克斯姨父 -不用谢
- Thank you, Uncle Alex. - You're welcome.
有什么关联吗
So what's the connection?
没有关联 只是一种模式
No connection. Just a pattern.
前特种部队成员 他们出现在
Former special forces guys. They can all be placed
一系列没有关联的犯罪现场
at a series of unrelated crime scenes,
最后要么死了要么消失了
and then they end up dead or disappeared.
这是你的朋友
And there's your friend.
亚历克斯·凯恩
Alex Kane.
你在追踪他吗
You following him?
我们都知道他有所隐瞒
We both know he's hiding something.
这是什么
Hey, what's this?
这是在奥卡姆拍的
Oh, that was taken at the Occam,
他在那儿待的时间出奇的多
where he's been spending an unusual amount of time.
不不不 我是说她
No, no, no. I mean her.
一直在查她是谁
Been trying to figure that out.
不管是什么人 她都用了
Whoever she is, she's using some sort
高♥强♥度的红外装置
of high-intensity infrared device
隐藏了容貌特征
to obscure her features.
看这张
Check this out.
从哪儿弄来的
Where did you get this?
贾斯丁·福柯
Justin Foucault,
被发现死在沙漠里的前特种部队队员
the ex-special ops found dead in the desert.
这是在他死前两天拍的
This was taken two days before he died.
跟我们的神秘金发女郎在一起
With our mystery blonde.
我想金妮的外甥女
I trust Ginny's niece
跑到你公♥寓♥去了
found her way to your apartment well enough?
别监视我家人
Hey, let's not spy on my family.
才算不上监视
Hardly spying.
新文身的照片墙
The Instagram of the new tattoo,
妈妈糟透了的推特
the tweet "Mom sucks,"
搜索你地址的手♥机♥
a cellphone search for your address,
还有在线买♥♥的从凤♥凰♥城
and an online purchase of a bus ticket
到拉斯维加斯的汽车票
from Phoenix to Las Vegas.
青少年们并非泄露信息
Teenagers don't leak information.
而是在虚拟世界大声呼喊
They shout it unto the digital void.
我不自主地就注意到了
I couldn't help but notice.
有新赌局了
You have a new bet.
或者我们可以像文明人一样握握手
Or we could shake hands like civilized men.
早上好 凯恩先生 你好吗
Good morning, Mr. Kane. How are you doing?
哪种一般的问候都行
Or any number of common greetings would do.
这些是什么
So what's all this?
凶杀悬案 拉斯维加斯警局的礼物
Cold case homicides, courtesy of LVPD storage.
这些凶案都是相互关联的
The murders are connected.
如何关联的
How?
一名连环杀手一直盯着拉斯维加斯作案
A serial killer has been targeting Las Vegas
将近二十年了 却没有人知道
for nearly two decades, and nobody knows it.
在1996年十月的最后两天
In the last 48 hours, of October 1996,
两人遇害
two people were killed.
他们的头和手自此下落不明
Their heads and hands were never found.
-怎么 这事困扰你了吗 -不
- What? Does this actually bother you? - No.
这种杀手冒犯了我
This sort of killer offends me.
他们毫无秩序 弄得一团糟
They are chaotic. Messy.
九年后的2005年10月31日
9 years later on October 31, 2005,
又有了两名新的死者
two new victims were found.
最终警方以模仿犯结案
After all that time, the police dismissed it as a copycat.
并非所有人都那么想
Well, not all of them did.
卡尔·布朗在96年案子发生时还是警局新人
Cal Brown was a rookie on the '96 case.
他认为05年的凶杀案是同一人所为
He thought the '05 murders were the same guy,
但他无法证明
but he couldn't prove it.
我知道 我看了他的笔记
I know. I've read his notes.
很惊人 他相当厉害
I'm impressed. He's quite good.
但我们能把一些他看不见的线索联♥系♥起来
But we can connect some dots he couldn't see.
凶杀发生的日期和死者数目
The dates of the murders and the number of the victims
与北欧异教♥徒♥用来祭奠死者的
correspond to the patterns on the Winterfest cycle
冬日节形式相一致
of a Norse pagan calendar meant to honor the dead.
异教♥徒♥们用献身者的头和手
The pagans made sacrifices by severing the heads and hands
来献祭
剧集 | 终极玩家(2015) | 导航列表