剧集 | 终极玩家(2015) | 导航列表
It's a lot to buy.
库克探员 这么跟你说吧
Agent Cook, I'll tell you what.
你认同我的调查结果
Get behind my investigation.
等明天我回到华盛顿
And when I'm back in D.C. tomorrow,
就不提醒他们 就在你眼皮底下的事实
I won't remind them that it took me
你都没发现 还得我来帮你搞清楚
to figure out what was under your nose all along.
我不是说我不相信你
Not saying I don't believe you.
我是说这个情况 很严重
I'm saying it's... big.
终于有一件事我们看法一致了
We finally agree on something.
关于约翰逊 你知道些什么
What do you know about Johnson?
约翰逊 可能是老大 获取政♥府♥信息的特殊渠道
几乎一无所知
Almost nothing.
只知道他不喜欢我问问题
Except he didn't like me asking questions.
嗨 伊玛尼
Hey, Imani.
很高兴在这见到你
It's good to see you here.
很高兴我没在119街做非法勾当吗
You mean instead of hustling on 119th?
你总是告诉我 我该上上学
You always said I should take some classes.
没错 这里
Yeah, well, there's, uh,
还是有几个帅哥的
there's some good-looking guys around here.
那边那个邋遢小子 他好像有点喜欢你
Scruffy face Joe over there -- he seems kind of into you.
别这样
Stop it.
你还是想学英语专业吗
Hey, you still want to be an English major?
或许吧
Maybe.
目前 先考虑正事
For now, it's business.
化学
Chemistry.
这些课 是你自己想上还是别人怂恿的
The classes -- are they your idea or somebody else's, huh?
小鬼
小鬼 你还在搞帮派的事
Little Joker? You still banging?
要么在这里上学 要么回去混帮派
It's either put in work here or sling primo back in the hood.
只要对帮派有益收割者就会给他们付学费
Reaper pays for school as long as it helps the crew out.
我明白了
I see.
所以学化学是为了帮他们制毒吗
So the Chemistry's to help them cook, huh?
那本商科的书里有关于洗钱的知识嘛
Anything in that Business book about money laundering?
你大老远跑过来就是为了问我的学业吗
You come all the way over here to check on my grades?
不 不是的
No. No, I didn't.
你知道那辆被袭击的卡车吗
You know that truck that got hit?
法老组觉得是谁干的
Who do the Pharaohs think did it?
他们觉得是海克托·萨尔瓦多
They think it was Hector Salvado.
你不这么认为吗
You're not buying it?
那小子是挺野的 但就连他也没疯到
That boy is wild, but even he's not crazy enough
直接去攻击收割者的卡车
to go straight after Reaper's trucks.
谢了
Thank you.
好好照顾自己
Take care of yourself, all right?
替我向那边那个邋遢小子问好
Say hi to scruffy face Joe over there for me.
我们得找到海克托
We need to find Hector.
你觉得是他干的吗
Do you think he did it?
我怎么认为不重要 重要的是他们确信
It doesn't matter. They do.
你怎么知道自己拿到的地址是正确的
How do you know you have the right address?
我和萨姆森谈过了
Well, I spoke to samson.
谁是萨姆森
And who is Samson?
海克托花了一大笔钱定制他的车
Hector spends a fortune customizing his cars,
而当你花这么大一笔钱时
and when you spend that kind of money,
你就要和萨姆森打交道了
you talk to Samson.
然后这个萨姆森
And this Samson
就把一个帮派头目的地址给了你 是吧
just gave you the address of a gang leader, did he?
不 他是我朋友
No, he's a friend.
真人能给出的信息量会让你惊讶的
You'd be amazed what talking to actual humans can get you.
整天被迫和你说话已经够我受了 谢谢
Being forced to talk to you all day is quite enough, thanks.
我们遇上问题了
Hey, we have a problem.
你看见什么了
What do you see?
看来有人先我一步到这里啊
It looks like someone beat me here.
他们把整间房♥子都翻遍了
They turned the place upside down.
假如法老组抓走了海克托
If the Pharaohs have Hector,
那战争就要爆发了
this war is about to erupt.
你好 我的圣父
Hi, Dios papa.
你还打算告诉我你还是不记得
You mean to tell me you still don't remember
自己是从哪儿搞来的这个吗
where you got this from?
那不是我的
That ain't mine.
是吗 这个呢
Yeah? What about this?
这是我们在你衣柜里找到的
We found it in your closet.
但你知道还有什么是我们没找到的吗
But you know what we didn't find?
我他妈那些剩下的钱
The rest of my damn money!
听着 G 我是无辜的
Look, G, all right, I'm straight.
我完全不知道那些东西是从哪里来的
All right? I ain't got no idea where all that came from.
现在呢
What about now, huh?
等等 等等好吗
Look, look, look, all right, hey.
我听说你们被袭击了
Look, I heard you got hit, all right?
但我和那件事半毛钱关系都没有
All right? But I had nothing to do with that!
你以为我发现不了是你干的 是不是
You thought I wasn't gonna find you, right?
以为法老组太胆小了 不敢回来
Thought the Pharaohs was too scared to come back
夺回我们的东西 是不是
and get what was ours, right?
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am, huh?!
我的人会狠狠地报复你们的
My vato's gonna eat your asses up!
没错 我知道你是谁
Yeah, I know who you are.
现在是时候让你见识下我是谁了
Right now it's about time you learn who I am.
老子是法老
Put that on Pharaoh.
119街法老组
Hey. The 119th street Pharaohs.
你和他们还有联♥系♥吗
You still in touch with them?
可不是有联♥系♥嘛 圣诞节 复活节
Yeah, you bet. Christmas, Easter.
我从不错过一次聚会
I never miss a game night.
我是认真的 亚历克斯
I'm serious, Alex.
海克托·萨尔瓦多被杀了
Hector Salvado was murdered.
你有兄弟在吹嘘是自己把他干掉了吗
Any of your pals bragging about taking him out?
没有 我目前什么消息也没听到
No, I haven't heard anything.
听着 以前到这时候你就会说
Now, see, this is the part where you used to say,
"但有了消息我会告诉你的"
"but I'll let you know if I do."
还记得那些日子吗
You remember those days?
记得
Yeah.
问题是 我和法老组没你想象的那么熟
Thing is, I'm not as close to the Pharaohs as you think.
你觉得今天的日期有什么特别之处吗
Does today's date mean anything to you?
11月9日吗
November 9th?
有啊
Yeah.
今天是119街法老组的成立纪念日
Yeah, it's the 119th Street Pharaohs' hood day.
是帮派一年中最重要的一天
It's the biggest day of the year for the gang.
也是他们最盛大的派对
Its biggest party, too.
所有法老组的老大都会聚在一处
All the Pharaohs' shot-callers in one place.
五年没出现过帮派战争了
No gang war in five years.
而这一切都在两天内接连发生
Now all this in 48 hours.
就好像是一场 完美风暴
It's like a -- a perfect storm.
也许过于"完美"了
Yeah. Maybe too perfect.
下注很快
The wagers are coming in fast.
太好了
Glad to hear.
谁不喜欢战争呢
Who doesn't love a good war?
尼克还好吗
So, uh, how's Nick?
很好 为什么这么问
Fine. Why do you ask?
随便问问
Oh, just checking in.
你从不会随便问问
You're never just checking in.
我们谈过这个 尼克不能动
We've discussed this. Nick is off limits.
没人不能动
Nobody's off limits.
他们杀了塞缪尔·赖茨
They killed Samuel Letts.
我知道他对你来说很重要
Look, I know how much he meant to you.
我是说他都不安全 我们也安全不了
My point is, if he's not safe, then neither are we.
现在我们是我们最该免受外界影响时候
Now more than ever, we have to insulate ourselves.
你跟尼克的关系让你有了弱点
Your relationship with Nick makes you vulnerable.
-那很危险 -对谁
- That's dangerous. - To whom?
当然了 你是担心我
Sure you're worried about me,
还是更担心你自己
or are you more worried about yourself?
如果你真的在乎他 选择很简单
Look, if you really care for him, the choice is easy.
如果你结束关系 我能确保他被照看
I can make sure he's looked after if you end it.
马上
Now.
我完成我的工作 并且很出色
I do my job, and I do it well.
其余的事跟你没关系
剧集 | 终极玩家(2015) | 导航列表