剧集 | 终极玩家(2015) | 导航列表
Trust, Mr. Kane.
我们需要信任
We need to have trust。
它是保持所有长♥期♥合作关系的关键
It's the key to any long-term relationship.
已经有了一些进展
There's been a development.
有关于吉妮的消息了吗
You find something about Ginny?
不是 有新赌局了
No. There's a game.
你说过今天没有赌局的
You said no game today.
好吧 情况有变
Well, things change.
哼哼 你套话说的越来越溜了
There's starting to be a pattern with you.
就好像当你说你会帮我找到
Like when you said you'd help me find...
太好了 我们都在
Good. We're all here.
死亡证明
尸检报告
亚历克斯·凯恩 同事 私人安保
Alex Kane, colleague, private security.
亚历克斯 来见见保罗·阿格斯迪诺
Alex, meet Pauly Agostino.
当然
Of course.
我是你的女儿莫妮卡的朋友
I'm friends with your daughter, Monica.
我并不知道你们俩认识对方
I wasn't aware you two knew each other.
不知道吗
No?
什么 你没告诉他我救了你的命吗
What, you didn't tell him I saved your life?
如果我没记错 两次
Twice if I was the type to keep track.
啊 你知道他 他并不怎么分享他的生活
Yeah, well, you know him. He's not much of a sharer.
打他还是个小屁孩的时候我就认识他了
I've known him since he was a buck 25 soaking wet.
那时候我们在芝加哥和大哥们一起玩
He and I were playing with the big boys in Chicago.
这哥们一直都没输过 你知道 他就能一直不输
The kid couldn't lose until, you know, he could.
我们要谈谈你的女儿
We need to talk about your daughter.
- 她怎么了 - 我们认为她有危险
- What about her? - We believe she's in danger.
有人悬赏她
Somebody took out a bounty.
然后你觉得我会知道这件事吗
And you think I'd know something about that?
好吧 以前这个镇上风平浪静
Well, there was a time when nothing happened in this town.
你只是不知道而已 保利
without you knowing about it, Pauly.
事情改变了 但没有改变得那么多
Things change, but not that much.
所以如果你知道雷最近招惹了什么人
So if you have any idea who Ray pissed off lately...
我的女婿和我不会一边抽雪茄吃奶油甜陷煎饼卷一边聊天
My son-in-law and I don't exactly chat over cigars and cannoli.
保利 我会找到真凶的
Pauly, I will find out who did this,
我会处理好的
and I'm gonna take care of it.
好吧 你想知道
Fine. You want to know?
是我 是我策划的那场袭击
It was me.I took out the hit.
雷让我的人和我反♥目♥成仇
Ray turned my own people against me.
我对他掏心掏肺的
And I gave him everything.
我可不想我躺在坟墓里时
I'm not going to my grave
得知那个废物还在管事
knowing that piece of crap's in charge.
你差点把自己的女儿杀了 你知道吗
You nearly killed your own daughter, you know that?
我警告过她 让她别嫁给他
I warned her not to marry him.
自她结婚的那一刻起 她对我来说就是死人一个了 兄弟
She was dead to me the minute she walked down that aisle, pal.
取消了吧 悬赏令
Call it off... the bounty.
办不到了 来不及了
Can't.Running out of time.
我唯一后悔的就是
Only regret is not killing him myself
没能自己亲手杀了他
with my own two hands.
我觉得老话说的真不错 对吧
I guess that old saying's true,isn't it?
女儿真的嫁的都像是他们父亲一样的男人
Daughters really do marry their fathers.
你对我放尊重点
You need to show some respect.
所以 你来自芝加哥
So, you're from Chicago.
这话题还是下次我们一起喝酒时聊吧
Let's talk about it over a cold one sometime.
你朋友为什么对我们说谎
Why'd your friend lie to us?
你觉得那场袭击不是他策划的吗
You don't think he put out the hit?
你觉得呢 嗯 我不这么认为
Do you? Yeah, I didn't think so.
他在保护某人 我想我知道这个人是谁
He's protecting someone,and I think I know who.
他在那里搞什么鬼
What the hell is he doing here?
可能和我们一样吧
Probably the same thing we are.
把他打发走
Get rid of him.
警局不能插手
No authorities.
- 你懂了吗 - 你在跟踪我吗
- You understand? - You following me?
好吧
All right.
想来今天来看望保利的人不少啊
Guess Pauly's got a lot of visitors today.
他有说关于袭击案的事吗
He have anything to say about the hit?
既然你都在这儿了 自己去问他呗
You can ask him yourself as long as you're here.
他不会和警♥察♥说的
He won't talk to cops.
然而 你是他女儿的朋友
You being a friend of his daughter, though...
他 额 他说他什么也不知道
He, uh, he says he doesn't know anything.
真的吗 你在里面呆了一会儿的
Really? You were in there a while.
说“我什么也不知道”这句话能需要多久
How long does it take to say,"I don't know anything"?
哦 你了解他这种人的 他可会编段子了
Well, you know the type. He likes to tell stories.
是啊 我了解这类人
Yeah, I know the type.
相信我吧 卡尔 我也希望我能多知道点
Come on, Cal.I wish I had more.
好好想想你在保护的人吧 亚历克斯
Just think real hard about who you're protecting, Alex.
掂量掂量他们值得你这样做不
You make sure they're worth it.
对啊
Yeah.
嗨 一个人在家吗
Hey. You alone?
对啊 怎么了
Yeah.What's going on?
这是你父亲送你的吗
Your dad get that for you?
你是过来和我谈珠宝的吗
You come over to talk jewelry?
我知道是你干的 莫妮卡
I know it was you,Monica.
我知道是你找人袭击雷的
I know you ordered the hit on Ray.
你♥爸♥说袭击是他一手策划的
Your dad said he took out the hit.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
只是确保我们能够自在的讲话
Just ensuring that we can speak freely.
额
Ugh.
他也说过你的命对他来说无关紧要
He also said you were dead to him.
但是他依旧戴着这条项链的另一半
But he's still wearing the other half of this necklace,
我猜这可不是因为他真的喜欢闪亮的东西
and I'm guessing it's not because he really likes sparkly things.
他在掩护你 莫妮卡 告诉我我说的是错的
He's covering for you, Monica. Tell me I'm wrong.
把你手拿开
Get your hands off me.
爆♥炸♥的时候你没戴这个 对吧
You didn't get that in the explosion, did you?
我很抱歉之前我没有意识到这点
I'm so sorry I didn't see this before.
那天晚上我看到你被暴打
That night I found you all beat up,
你说是你家的仇人
you said it was an enemy of the family.
你说你不能去医院
You said you couldn't go to the hospital
因为你怕别人报复你
for fear of retaliation.
所以我才给吉尼打电♥话♥ 被打得淤青的眼睛
So I called Ginny,and the black eyes
和她帮你打上石膏的断骨
and the broken bones she patched up,
全都是雷干的 对不对
Ray did that to you,didn't he?
莫妮卡 如果你不向我坦白 我怎么保护你
Monica, I can't protect you if you're not honest with me.
听着 我对你要杀雷这件事没有任何异议
Look, I don't have a problem with you killing Ray.
这个家伙总是殴打你
The guy's been beating on you.
如果有机会的话 我一定亲手把他干掉
I get the chance,I might take him out myself.
别
No!
你别管这事
Stay out of this.
我在处理这件事
I'm taking care of it.
但你没处理好
But you're not.
你挂出的悬赏奖金
That bounty you took out
把一群坏人引到了这里
brought a company of very bad men to town.
什么赏金
What bounty?
我只雇了一个人
I hired one guy.
德温 我爸的一个老朋友
Devin...an old friend of my father.
四个手指甲
Four fingernails.
我们得离开这
We got to go.
去哪里
Go where?
我一会儿给你解释 快点儿 我们得离开这儿
I'll explain later. Come on. We got to go.
喂 亚历克斯
Hey, Alex!
难道你还看不出来
In case it isn't obvious,
我任由男人摆布的日子已经结束了
my days of being pushed around by men are over.
如果你想让我任你摆布的话
You want me to jump at your command,
你得告诉我到底发生了什么
you need to tell me what the hell is going on.
你雇的那个人已经被杀死了 他被虐待致死
Your guy was killed. He was tortured.
有人拔掉了他的四根手指甲
Someone pulled off four of his fingernails.
现在 除非你杀掉雷 不然你丢掉的就不只是四只指甲盖了
Now, you don't stop at four unless you get what you want.
你觉得他把我出♥卖♥♥♥了
You think he gave me up.
我知道他出♥卖♥♥♥了你
I know he gave you up.
雷知道是你策划了袭击
Ray knows you took out the hit.
我们必须离开了 现在
We need to go... now.
听着 这可是25万美金 你别跟我找借口
剧集 | 终极玩家(2015) | 导航列表