剧集 | 终极玩家(2015) | 导航列表
Edribali stayed in constant touch with his crew.
如果他在这里安插了卧底
If he has an inside man,
这个卧底拿着一部一次性电♥话♥
that inside man has a burner phone on him.
他才是用枪口指着你们的人
He's the one pointing the gun at you.
他才是
He's the one --
快把电♥话♥拿出来
Show us this phone,
否则我就把你的手一点点割下来
or I will cut it from you piece by piece!
在我口袋里 在口袋里
In the pocket. In the pocket.
你要打个电♥话♥
You have a call to make.
你为什么要打电♥话♥来
Why are you calling?
我需要知道事情是否进展顺利
I need to know everything's going all right.
她还活着吗
Is she still alive?
不用担心 法里德
Don't worry, Farid.
我们还需要留着她说话
We need her to talk.
什么时候用不到她了 我们就大功告成了
And when we don't need her to talk, we'll be done.
你这样做有什么用
What good did that do?
有人会用世界上最先进的设备
That call's gonna be analyzed
来分♥析♥这通电♥话♥
by some of the best equipment on earth.
我需要你的帮助
I do need your help.
如果我没仔细听那通电♥话♥怎么办
And if I hadn't been listening in?
-这种事情会发生吗 -从来不会
- When does that happen? - Never, actually.
通话时间太短 无法追踪
Call was too short to trace,
但我对通讯公♥司♥做了点儿手脚
but I pulled a little trick with the signal agency.
他们还在拉斯维加斯手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔的范围之内
They're still inside the Vegas cell tower array.
他们还在这座城市里
They're here in the city.
交通摄像头发现了一辆黑色面包车
Traffic cameras tagged a black van
是逃逸车辆
as the getaway vehicle.
大量人员 黑色面包车 再挟持一个女孩
Big crew, black van, plus holding for the girl.
他们肯定需要一个据点
They're gonna need a base of operations.
我要和一个朋友聊聊
I'm gonna chat with a friend.
你可以使用有史以来
You have access to the greatest
最完美的情报数据库
intelligence database in world history,
却还要和一个朋友聊聊吗
and you have a friend?
低端科技就是最佳科技
Low-tech's the best tech.
我就指望你了 维克多
I'm counting on you, Victor.
记住 是辆黑色面包车
Remember, it's a black van.
明白了吗 拿着
Yeah? Here.
喂
Hello?
亚历克斯·凯恩吗 你打错电♥话♥了
Alex Kane? You have the wrong number.
-不好意思 抱歉 -你干吗
- Excuse me. I'm sorry. - Hey!
不是说要保密的吗
What was that rule about secrecy?
你手♥机♥没电了 笨蛋
Your cell battery's dead, you idiot.
我得给你看看这个
I need to show you this.
到街对面去
Across the street.
我正式开始害怕你的能耐了
Yeah, I'm officially terrified of what you can do.
他们说下午四点前汇钱过来
They say wire the money by 4:00 p.m.
他们说你们只需要这个号♥码
They say all you need is this number.
钱没汇到前
They're gonna keep Shada alive
他们不会对莎达下手
in case of a last-minute proof of life.
等赎金一到位他们便会立刻杀她灭口
And then they're gonna kill her as soon as the funds clear.
我该怎么做
What do I do?
拜托 金妮 帮帮我
Come on, Ginny. Help me out here.
我该怎么做
What do I do?
做善事
You do good.
视频数据能够缩小范围 但不足以精确
Video is enough data to narrow it down, but not exact.
城市东北角的95号♥公路边的某个地方
Northeast corner of the city in the route 95 pocket.
为什么你会去收♥容♥所♥
Why are you at a homeless shelter?
虽然城市里只有那么些地方
There's only so many places in this city
适合被绑匪们用作根据地
that kidnappers can use as a base.
但数量依然太过庞大
Still too many to search.
拉斯维加斯有一万名流浪汉
10,000 homeless in Vegas.
只要城里有一个废弃建筑
If there's an abandoned building in this city,
就会有人睡在里面
somebody's sleeping in it.
而如果那个废弃建筑突然被持枪者占满
And if that building was suddenly filled by men with guns,
他们便会提醒对方
they'd warn each other.
不赖嘛 低端科技
Look at you, low-tech.
亚历克斯 找到一个地方
Alex! Got a place.
公路旁的一间空商场
Empty mall out by the highway.
迭戈上个星期被几个持枪人赶了出去
Diego got cleared out last week by some guys with some guns.
那帮人自称安保人员 却没穿制♥服♥
Said they were security, but with no uniforms.
那儿也有辆黑色面包车
And there was a black van.
-北边的95号♥公路吗 -是
- North of the 95? - Yeah.
带我去
Show me.
受害人解救成功 843比1
亚历克·凯恩送命 持平
受害人送命 25比1
钱汇到了吗
Wire transfer done yet?
马上就好
Any second now.
亚历克斯
Alex!
我会杀了她 亚历克斯
I'm gonna kill her! Alex!
凯恩
Kane!
抓我还是救那女孩 凯恩 你不可能兼得
Me or the girl, Kane. Can't have us both.
我们怎么办 我们得逃出去
What are we doing? We have to get out.
抱紧我 他们人太多
Hold tight. There's too many.
放下武器 不许动
Drop your weapons! Freeze!
放下枪 快放下
Drop your weapons! Drop them!
举起手 把枪放下
Let me see your hands! Throw it down!
放下了 放下了
It's okay. It's okay.
亚历克斯
Alex.
坐下 别动
Sit down! Stay there.
好了
All right.
-亚历克斯 亚... -莎达 没事了
- Alex. Ale... - Shada, you're gonna be all right.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
好了 手举起来
All right, hands where I can see them.
算你走运 那些骑越野摩托车的孩子们
Well, lucky for you, those dirt-bike kids called 911
听到枪声报的警
when they heard gunshots, huh?
真是走运
Lucky.
你怎么知道绑匪会袭击查理大街
How did you know the kidnappers were gonna hit the Charlemagne?
不回答
No answer.
联邦调查局
机密文件
国♥家♥安♥全♥
调出了你的联邦调查局文件
Pulled your FBI file.
这些人都是你杀的吗
You killed all these guys?
苏丹 土耳其 约旦 乌克兰
Sudan, Turkey, Jordan, Ukraine.
到底怎么回事
What the hell, man?
联调局给你的任务
FBI put you on a task force
是找到恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 不是杀掉他们
to find terrorists, not kill them.
你没按程序办事
This is not due process.
你会感到惊讶
You'd be surprised.
从开枪反击变为先开枪击毙是多么容易
It's a small step to go from shooting back to shooting first.
这么做是不对的
Well, it's wrong.
当然不对
Absolutely wrong.
但是我喜欢
And I liked it.
我告诉自己我在救人
I tell myself I'm saving lives,
但杀了三四个人后 我无法再欺骗自己
but three or four guys in, I can't even pretend anymore
自己做的事有正当的理由
I'm doing it for the right reasons.
但是我很擅长抓捕他们
But I'm good at hunting them.
于是我一直那样做直到在苏丹中弹
So I keep going till I take a bullet in the Sudan.
后来是那位很风趣...
And this funny...
很特别的金妮医生给我医治
quirky doctor named Ginny sews me up.
莎达
Shada.
你想把我关进监狱吗
You want to throw me in prison?
好
Okay.
金妮不在了
Ginny's gone.
如果不把我关进去...
If I'm out here...
我可不想再重蹈覆辙
I don't want to be this guy again.
探长 有位联调局特工为凯恩先生而来
Detective, there's an FBI agent here about Mr. Kane.
需要我看着他吗
Do you want me to watch him?
再像上次那样让他跑了吗
Well, that worked out great last time.
-带着他一起 -是
- Take him with us. - Yes, sir.
这里 可以看到持枪嫌犯停下了 转身
Here, you can see the gunman stop, turn,
朝凯恩先生开枪
and fire at Mr. Kane.
这里 可以看到这辆车撞向凯恩先生
剧集 | 终极玩家(2015) | 导航列表