剧集 | 终极玩家(2015) | 导航列表
下一场赌局可以迟些再进行 你应该回家了
The next game can wait. You should go home.
我正准备要走
I was just leaving.
你有什么计划吗
You have plans?
说不定有
Maybe.
我要一一和你汇报么
Should I tell you about them?
我们要不要彼此分享一下 在我们认为
Should we both share what we've been doing off-hours,
没人监视着的下班时间 都干了什么呢
when we think no one is watching?
因为如果你想 我也无所谓
Because I'm up for it if you are.
我明白你想要什么
I understand what you want...
在这里的生活 充斥着权力和控制
life in here, with all its power and control
然而外面的生活确简单而平常
and a life out there, simple, normal.
我是过来人 当时也试过 结果没成功
Been there, tried that, and it doesn't work.
你最后会遍体鳞伤
You'll end up being hurt,
我不想看到那样的事发生
and I don't want to see that happen.
这是我们选择了的生活
This is the life we've chosen.
但这个生活并不完全是我自愿选择的 不是吗
But I didn't entirely choose this life, did I?
你最后决定不逃跑
You decided not to run.
对 嗯 我要把车还给你啊
Yeah, well, I had to return your car.
噢
Ohh.
噢 你还好吧
Oh, you okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
我想道别了
I wanted to say goodbye.
你要跑路吗
You're disappearing.
不是 是出庭作证
No. I'm testifying.
- 你确定吗 - 嗯
- You sure you want to do this? - Mm.
我有预感 雷短期内是不会再纠缠你了
I've got a hunch Ray won't be coming after you anytime soon.
不关他的事
It's not about him.
嗯
Hmm.
我希望当时吉妮有跟我说这件事
I wish Ginny would have told me.
我会尽一己之力的
I would have helped.
我叫她保证 不要和你说的
I made her promise not to.
谁会猜到 我妻子嘴会这么严呢 哈
Who knew my wife was so good at keeping secrets, huh?
怎么了
What?
- 没事 - 不 怎么了
- Nothing. - No. What?
我要走了
I have to go.
嘿 别逼我这样说
Hey, don't make me use this card,
当时我才替你挡了一颗子弹
but I did just take a bullet for you.
你知道关于吉妮的什么吗
Do you know something about Ginny?
亚历克斯 这不重要
Alex, it doesn't matter...
不 这很重要 起码对我来说
No, it does matter. It matters to me.
我在她身上看到了自己的影子
I saw something of myself in her.
花了很长时间去回首过去
Spent a lot of years looking over my shoulder,
身边都是围绕着恐怖人物
been around a lot of scared people.
过了一段时间
And after a while,
你就会学会认出那种表情
you learn to recognize that look.
你是说 吉妮当时很害怕 害怕什么
You saying Ginny was scared? Of what?
我不知道
I don't know.
我能告诉你的是
All I can tell you is...
我知道一个人感到恐惧时 看起来是什么样的
I know what fear looks like.
而吉妮当时胆战心惊
And Ginny was afraid.
噢 天
Oh, man.
太好了 你还在这里
Good. You're still here.
嘿
Hey.
改签航♥班♥吧
Delay your flight.
来 我们去骑单车 你一直很想去的
Come on, let's go on that bike ride you were so excited about.
不行 我要回去工作了
I can't. I got to get back for work.
那 我们辞职吧
Well, let's quit.
一起去一个没人能找到我们的小岛
Let's go to an island where no one can find us.
我行啊
I'm in.
我很肯定去大溪地的航♥班♥随时都有
I'm sure there's a flight leaving for Tahiti any minute.
去大溪地会被发现的
They'd find us in Tahiti.
噢 好吧
Oh, all right.
你什么时候回来
When are you coming back?
我不知道 艾谱莉
I don't know, April.
你的一切都是那么复杂
Everything's always so complicated with you.
我知道 我知道你肯定会有这种感觉
I know. I'm sure it must feel like that.
不会一直这样的 我保证
It won't always, I promise you.
是你干的 对吗
You did this, didn't you?
那个枪手不可能那么刚好找到了安全屋的
There's no way the hunters just happened to find the safe house.
而卡珊德拉想不到这一点
Cassandra's too good for that.
得有人给他们提供位置信息
Someone had to give them the location.
难得你没抵赖
It's nice to see you're not denying it.
我已经警告过你了 会有因果报应的
I warned you that there would be consequences.
我想你想说的是 “好吧 管它呢”
I believe your exact words were, "Fine, whatever."
我们当时很可能被杀
We could have been killed!
对啊
Yeah.
像我说过的 这只是一部分
As I said, it's all a part of...
赌局 对 对 我懂了
The game, yeah. Yeah, I get it.
我就是你的棋子 这是我自找的
I'm your pawn. I signed up for this.
但莫妮卡不是
But Monica did not.
吉妮不是
Ginny did not.
如果你想找我麻烦 没关系
If you want to mess with me, that's fine.
但如果你是想找我在乎的人的麻烦
But if you want to mess with the people I care about...
你说什么
You were saying?
这特么是什么
What the hell is this?
把他带出来
Take him out.
雷·卡佩罗被逮捕了
Ray Capello's been arrested.
对 我看到了
Yeah, I can see that.
他不是应该在被监押着的吗
Shouldn't he be in holding?
直接把他关进联邦监狱里
Isn't sticking him straight in a federal prison
似乎跳过了某些特定程序吧
skipping a little due process?
监狱太拥挤了
Over-crowding.
是你安排的 为什么
You arranged this. Why?
我欠保利一条命
I owe Pauly my life.
他当时很信任我
He trusted me.
拯救一名无辜女性的生命
Saving an innocent woman,
对妻子实施家暴的人罪有应得
wife-beater gets what he deserves,
结局还不错啊
not a bad day.
你说你想当一名好人
You said you wanted to do good.
是权力 凯恩先生
Well, power, Mr. Kane,
当权力被适当运用的时候 能做成好事
power when used properly can do good.
那就运用权力 去找到我的妻子
Then use that power to find my wife.
我知道她还活着
I know she's out there.
终极玩家
第一季 第四集
剧集 | 终极玩家(2015) | 导航列表