剧集 | 终极玩家(2015) | 导航列表
六分半
6 1/2 minutes.
好的 快走
Okay, let's go!
卡尔 卡尔 你不会有事的
Cal, Cal, you're gonna be fine.
你不会有事的 兄弟
You're gonna be just fine, man.
我们抓了那个金发女郎
We took the blonde,
审问了她
and we questioned her.
我想你说对了 他们来对付我了
I guess you were right. They're coming after me.
-什么 什么 -先生 你不能进来
- What? What? - Sir, you can't go any further.
-好吧 -好吗 他会受到专业治疗
- Okay, okay. - Okay? He's in good hands.
好的 卡尔 你不会有事的
Okay. Cal, you're gonna be okay!
卡珊德拉 卡珊德拉 能听到吗
Cassandra. Cassandra, can you hear me?
我需要立刻跟你通话
I need to talk to you now!
是约翰逊干的
Johnson did this.
卡珊德拉
Cassandra!
已经解决了
It's taken care of.
凯恩先生
Mr. Kane.
我知道你很心烦
I know you're disturbed.
我能帮你什么吗
What can I do for you?
我想是时候把你扔出那扇窗户了
I think it's time I threw you through that window.
你想杀卡尔
You tried to kill Cal.
你想杀我的朋友
You tried to kill my friend.
我可没干那种事
I did nothing of the sort.
你绝不会想要跟我打架的 凯恩先生
You really don't want to fight with me, Mr. Kane.
你根本不知道我想要什么
You have no idea what I want.
你答应过我 要帮我找我妻子
You promised me you'd help me find my wife.
你在我面前表现得那么真诚
You held it out in front of me like a carrot
所以我才会参与你的赌局
so I would play your game!
我骗你了吗
I deceived you?
你觉得你是在和谁赌博 凯恩先生
Who do you think you're playing with, Mr. Kane?
信任是相互的
Trust is a two-way street.
够了
Enough.
给我住手
You're done.
都住手
Both of you.
我没杀你朋友 亚历克斯
I didn't kill your friend, Alex.
但有人巴不得让你相信
But somebody out there sure as hell wants you
是我要杀了你朋友
to believe that I did.
你看不出来吗
Don't you see it?
他们想让我们自相残杀
They're playing us against each other.
他们是谁
And who are they?
我要是知道 也不会在这里和你浪费时间了
Well, if I knew that, I wouldn't be wasting my time with you.
外面还有更大的威胁
There is a bigger threat out there --
比赌徒们 赌庄还要大的威胁
bigger than the gamblers, bigger than the house.
我不知道他们是谁 但他们确实来了
I don't know who they are, but they're coming.
鉴于他们之前的所为
And based on what they've already done,
他们极其危险
they are extremely dangerous.
我需要你帮我阻止他们
I need you to help me stop them.
不
No.
我不会帮你了
You're on your own.
你也是
And so are you.
你就像个没事人似的过来了
You walk around here like nothing's changed,
就像我们还是那两个
like we're still those two guys
值完夜班后
who used to meet for burgers
聚在一起吃汉堡的小子一样
when we both pulled the graveyard shift.
但隐瞒也属于欺骗
But a lie of omission is still a lie.
不管你卷入了什么 现在降临到我身上了
Whatever's going on with you just came down on me
如同天灾
like the hand of god.
也许你不介意在法律上打擦边球
And you might be fine with whatever shade of charcoal this is,
但我介意
but I sure as hell am not.
我也想告诉你真♥相♥ 卡尔 但我不能
And I wish I could tell you, Cal, but I can't.
那是个选择
That is a choice.
你可以选的
You get to make that choice.
我也可以选
Well, so do I.
我没想到我今天会做得这么过火
Today, I crossed a line I never thought I would.
我确信我犯法了
I'm pretty sure I broke the law.
我也知道我违反了自己的道德准则
I damn well know I broke my own moral code.
那都是为了你
I did it for you...
我的朋友
my friend.
我以为你有生命危险
I thought your life was in danger,
因此我不得已而为之
so I did what I thought I had to do.
结果我得到了什么
And what do I get in return?
不会再帮你 亚历克斯
No more favors, Alex.
不会再联♥系♥你
No more phone calls.
也不会再纵容你的所为
No more looking the other way.
我和你
You and me...
我们完了
We're done.
你说他们会审问我
You told me they'd ask me questions.
可你没说那个贱♥人♥是个虐待狂
You didn't tell me she was a sadistic bitch.
也不是无所不知的
Well, I can't know every variable.
有什么发现吗
What did you find out?
诺兰探员掌握了我们大量的资料
Agent Nolan has gathered an alarming amount
虽然这值得注意一下
of information about us,
但她得出的都是错误结论
But she's drawing all the wrong conclusions.
这就好
Good.
她很快就能查到真♥相♥了
She won't be in the dark long.
没事 时间足够让我查到
No, just long enough for me to find out
是谁在给她报信了
who's been feeding her.
还有什么情况
Anything else?
没了
No.
如果你想拉拢亚历克斯
If want Alex on your side,
那你最好给他点好处 而不是让他受伤
you'd better think of something to give him other than cracked ribs.
我想你有一些问题想问富勒先生
I believe you have some questions for Mr. Fuller.
我妻子在哪
Where's my wife?
我 妻子 在 哪
Where is my wife?
我不知道
I don't know.
我的天呐
Dear God!
我已经不能再忍♥受谎言了
I have zero capacity to absorb any more lies,
所以老实跟你说
so I'm gonna be honest with you.
如果你不说出你的雇主是谁
If you don't tell me who hired you,
不说出她的下落
if you don't tell me where she is,
那我可说不好会怎么处置你
then I don't know what I'm gonna do with you.
不过我保证 过程会很缓慢
But I can promise you, it will be slow,
也会很痛苦
and it will be ve ugly.
你老婆 金妮 我...
Y-your wife, Ginny -- I j--
我也只是听她的命令行事
I just did what she asked.
什么
What?
是她雇的我
She hired me!
她想要一个新身份 我就把她安置在小屋
She wanted a new identity, so I put her in the cabin
我好准备文件那些东西
before I could get the paperwork ready.
新身份的文件
A new identity.
后来一伙人出现了
A group of men showed up.
-他们是谁 -我不知道 但她知道
- Who were they? - I don't know, but she did.
而且她很害怕
And she was terrified.
然后呢
And what happened?
-我不知道 -她在哪
- I don't know. - Where is she?
她在那之后就消失了
She disappeared after that.
估计现在在天涯海角了
She's somewhere in the wind.
永远别在自己家里杀人 亚历克斯
Never kill a man in your own house, Alex.
另外 我觉得他说的是真话
Besides, I think he's telling the truth.
他说谎
He's lying.
我也希望我知道她的下落
I wish I could tell you.
相信我 真的
Believe me. I do.
如果金妮真是单独行动
If Ginny really is on her own,
你也不知道她在哪 对吧
then you have no idea where she is, either, do you?
对
No.
那我就不需要你了
Then I have no use for you.
让这人滚出我家
Get this man out of my house.
亲爱的亚历克斯
Dear Alex,
这是我"以防万一"之信
this is my "Just in Case" letter.
你知道我不喜欢有话搁在心里
You know how I hate when things get left unsaid,
尤其是在我们之间
especially when it comes to us.
剧集 | 终极玩家(2015) | 导航列表