剧集 | 模范爱侣(2024) | 导航列表
它们含有戊巴比妥
They're pentobarbital.
但只吃一片不会致死
But just one wouldn't have killed her.
但会让她昏过去
It would've knocked her out, though.
这些药是你从哪里弄来的
Where did you get these pills?
癌症互助小组里的 一个年轻小伙子帮我买♥♥的
A young man in my cancer-support group got them for me.
一次吃三片就会...
You take three at once...
我明白了 - 谢谢你们
I see. Okay, thank you.
谢谢你们的宝贵时间 - 非常感谢
Yes, thank you so much for your time. - Thank you very much.
没事的 妈 这不是你的错
It's okay, Mom. It's not your fault.
不是你的错
Not your fault.
你个混♥蛋♥
You asshole.
从我垂死的母亲那里偷药 给了我最好的朋友
You steal pills from my dying mother, you give them to my best friend,
弄死了她 - 什么
and she fucking dies? - What?!
你知不知道自己有多混♥蛋♥
Do you have any idea what a monumental piece of shit you are?
他做了什么 - 别再打我了
What did he do? - Stop hitting me.
我说的是处方药轮盘 你个嗑药 上寄宿学校的混♥蛋♥
I'm talking about prescription roulette, you pill-popping, boarding-school fuck!
够了 - 好了 冷静
Enough. - Okay, hey!
汤马斯 我们想和你谈谈 不如你跟我们一起去警♥察♥局吧
Thomas, we'd like to talk to you. Why don't you come to the station with us?
乐意至极 我们走
Of course. Gladly. Let's go.
让这个疯子离我远点
Just keep this fucking nutcase away from me.
你可以吗 - 交给我吧
You all right? - I got it.
他做了什么 - 你丈夫是个该死的混♥蛋♥
What did he do? - Your husband's a fucking asshole!
你还好吗
How are you doing?
我再也见不到她了
I'll never get to see her again.
我再也不能跟她说话了
I'll never get to talk to her.
我再也不能告诉她我是个混球
I'll never get to tell her what a piece of shit I am.
别这样 别这么说自己
Hey, hey, don't say that about yourself.
我总觉得在某种程度上 这一切都是我的错
I... I can't help thinking that somehow I'm to blame for all of this.
我知道你妈病得很重
You know, I knew how sick your mom was.
我知道你心里七上八下的 但我仍然跟你求婚了
I knew how unsure you were, but still I proposed to you.
然后 你和舒特接吻了...
And then, you know, after you and...
我很想把你看作“欺骗我的女人”
I really wanted to label you "Women Who Lied to Me."
但其实你也有很多优点
But the truth is, you're so many good things too.
你是鼓舞我的女人
You know, you're "Women Who Inspired Me,
总逗我开怀大笑 令我笑得喷饭的女人
Women Who Made Me Laugh So Much I Choked On My Beer."
我非常 真正爱过的...
"Women Who I Really...
女人
Truly Fucking Loved."
你可能不需要这个吧 应该把它放这边
You... You probably don't want this right? We should probably leave it here.
好吧
Okay.
我还是让你一个人待着吧
I'll let you get back to it.
不错
Nice.
是的 我偷了她的药
Yes, I took her pill.
谁的药我都偷 这是犯罪吗
I take pills from everyone. Is that a crime?
是
Yes!
我没用它做什么 所以...
I didn't do anything with it, so...
也许在你把它给了梅丽特之后 她吃了
Maybe Merritt did after you gave it to her.
我为什么要把它给梅丽特 我以为那是一片氧可酮
Why would I give it to Merritt? I thought it was an oxy.
我给自己留下了
I kept it for myself.
好吧 那你用它做什么了 你把它放哪了
Okay, what'd you do with it? Where'd you put it?
我不知道
I don't know.
她在你父母的房♥产里身亡
See, she died on your parents' property.
如果我们能证明因为你的疏忽
And if we can prove the pentobarbital entered her bloodstream
戊巴比妥进入了她的血液
because of your negligence,
不仅你有责任 你的父母也有责任
well, not only could you be liable, your parents could be too.
我觉得肯定会有人起诉你们家
And I can't imagine there won't be a civil suit,
尤其这些人的亲戚急需用钱时
especially if she has any relatives who could use a few extra bucks.
人们一发现疏远的表亲或死去的侄女
You'd be surprised how quickly people get real sad
身家有几百万
about an estranged cousin or a dead niece
很快就会伤心起来 快得令人吃惊
once they find out she's worth a couple of mil.
伊莎贝尔
Isabel.
怎么了 - 糟了
What? - Oh, fuck!
怎么了
What?
伊莎贝尔怎么了 - 糟了
What about Isabel? - Oh, fuck.
都他妈的是我的错
Yeah, this is all my fucking fault, guys.
我爸让梅丽特
So, my dad got Merritt a little bit, uh...
怀了孕
pregnant.
她想把这孩子留下 好吗
And then she wanted to keep it. Okay?
于是我就做了一个好儿子应该做的事 看看我能否...
So I did what any good son would do, and I just tried to see if I could
解决这个问题
make that situation just go away.
我是这么做的
So... [clears throat] Here's what I did.
我拿了我祖父的枪
I took my grandfather's gun.
什么
What?
然后去海滩上找梅丽特
And I found Merritt on the beach later.
听我说完
Just listen.
天啊
Oh, God.
我只是想吓吓她
So, I was gonna just scare her a little bit.
让她把孩子打掉 知道吧
Just tell her, "Hey, get rid of it," you know?
不过
But then,
我感觉很不好过 于是...
I felt bad, so...
汤马斯 - 吓死我了
Thomas? - Oh, fuck.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你拿着一把枪啊
You've got a gun.
她会毁掉一切的
She is gonna fuck everything up.
她是个陷入热恋之中的蠢女孩
She's a stupid girl in love.
小可怜
Poor thing.
她的下场会很惨
It's not going to end well for her.
那是肯定的
That's for sure.
我决定回家去睡觉
I just decided to go home to bed.
我告诉你们 是她干的
I'm telling you, it was her.
她总想吃我搜集的药
She's always in my stash.
而且她那时刚跟梅丽特喝过酒
And she just had a drink with Merritt.
可伊莎贝尔为什么要杀梅丽特呢
Yeah, but why would Isabel want to murder Merritt?
钱
Money.
当然是为了钱了
It was money, duh.
听着 我欠她两百万 两百五十万
Look, I owe her, like, two, two-and-a-half million.
她知道等最小的兄弟姐妹满18岁 我就能拿到信托基金了
She knows that I'm gonna get my trust fund when the youngest sibling turns 18.
也就是威尔
That's Will.
不过 如果我爸和梅丽特生了孩子
Now, if my dad and Merritt had a kid,
信托基金就会自动重置
the trust automatically resets,
再等18年大家才能拿到钱
and no one gets access to the money for another 18 years.
而且 要四人均分 而不是三人均分
Plus, we gotta split it four ways instead of three.
天才们 你们算算吧
So you do the math, genius.
两百五十万美金
Two-and-a-half million dollars.
我可能会为此杀人
I might kill for that.
你们有时间时 把手♥机♥还给我 我还要一罐可乐
I'll just grab my phone, and a Coke whenever you guys get a sec.
你们是傻瓜吗
Are you some fucking morons?
这就是你们的证据
This is your evidence?
你们把我抓来这里 好像我是罪犯一样
You drag me down here like a criminal
就是因为我喝夏布利葡萄酒时 喜欢在里面放阿普唑仑
because I indulge in a Xanax with my wine, my... My Chablis?
你们嗅遍每一个角落
Oh, you sniff around every corner.
却唯独漏掉了真♥相♥
Except the right one.
而我们其他人却干坐着读机场卖♥♥的书
While the rest of us sit around reading airport books.
真♥相♥
The right one?
你说我们查遍所有的细节 却唯独漏掉了真♥相♥
You said we're sniffing around every corner, but the right one.
我想说的是 我为什么要为钱杀人
Qu'est que j'ai Vais dire... Why would I kill for money?
看看我
Look at me.
真是荒谬
Really.
我给了汤马斯一些钱
I gave Thomas some money.
我给了他很多钱
I gave him a lot of money.
但是任何指望从他这种人手上 得到回报的人都是白♥痴♥
But anybody who expects to be paid back by someone like him is an idiot.
不是吗
No?
漂亮女人不会为钱杀人 也不会为性杀人
Beautiful women don't kill for money, they don't kill for sex.
她们随时都可以拥有这些东西
They can have these things anytime they want.
女人会为了权力 为了地位而杀人
Women kill for power, for position.
为了让一个男人安分守己杀人
To put a man in his place.
你是想这么做吗 让泰格安分守己
Is that what you were doing, putting Tag in his place?
我
Me?
她死的时候我根本都不在场
I was not even there when she died.
你当时在哪里
So where were you?
司机说他们俩都醉得一塌糊涂
The driver said they were both wicked smashed.
剧集 | 模范爱侣(2024) | 导航列表