剧集 | 模范爱侣(2024) | 导航列表
什么
Pardon?
你为什么让大家签法律文件
Why do you ask people to sign legal documents
承诺不会谈论这个家里发生的事
promising they won't talk about what goes on here?
阿米莉亚 我们谈过这事了 - 没事的 本吉
We talked about this. - It's all right.
要习惯的事有很多
It's a lot to get used to.
其中一个原因是我们...
One of the reasons that we--
梅·普拉特怎么了
What happened to Mae Pratt?
这个问题问得好
Now, that is a good question.
本吉 她在说什么
Benji, what is she talking about?
梅·普拉特 - 我不知道
Mae Pratt? - I don't know.
女儿
Honey.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
阿米莉亚
Amelia.
如果她的消失跟任何人都没关系
Well, if her disappearance had nothing to do with anyone,
为什么让大家签保密协议
why ask people to sign NDAs?
是啊 好奇怪 为什么... - 为什么不可以谈论这件事
Yeah, that's so weird. Why... - Why can't anyone talk about it?
住口
Stop.
本吉 让你的未婚妻住口好吗
Benji, would you please ask your fiancée to stop talking?
你在保护谁 - 我在保护谁
Who are you protecting? - Who am I protecting?
我觉得这个话题没什么好谈的了
Okay, I think, um, worn this subject out, frankly.
梅·普拉特是谁
Uh, who is Mae Pratt?
看来还有得谈
Apparently not.
对啊 爸 梅·普拉特是谁
Yeah, Dad. Who is Mae Pratt?
滚蛋 汤姆
Fuck off, Tom.
怎么回事 你们在说什么
What... What's going on? What are you talking about?
没什么 没事的 威尔
Nothing. It's all right, Will.
爸那时候在干♥她♥呢 威尔 - 汤姆
Dad was fucking her, Will. - Tom!
汤玛斯 你怎么说这种话
Thomas, why would you say something like that?!
因为那是事实
Because it's the truth.
因为你儿子是个缺乏安全感的混♥蛋♥
Because your son is an insecure little prick, that's why.
请你吃饭时不要抽烟 好吗
Would you mind not smoking at the table, please?
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, darling.
爸在干谁
Dad... Dad was fucking who?
梅 还有其他的
Mae, for one.
拜托 他喝得太多了 - 天啊
He's had too much to drink. Oh, my God.
胡说八道 - 他说的话一个字都别听 威尔
That's not true. - Don't listen to a word he's saying.
那不是真的 - 就是真的
That's not true. - It is true!
爸跟她分手时...
And when Dad broke it off with her...
你喝得太多了 - 她差点自杀 妈
You've had too much to drink. - ...she tried to kill herself, Mom.
有什么... - 记得吗
What are-- - Remember?
于是 爸妈用权势去压♥迫♥人家
So Mom and Dad threw their huge dicks on the table...
汤姆
Tom.
用钱♥达♥成了和解 防止人家告到法庭
...and made a financial settlement so that they wouldn't go to court.
对吗
Right?
好吧 - 所以 你才再也没见到过她
Okay. - And that's why you never saw her again.
他不知道自己在说什么 威廉
He doesn't know what he's talking about, William.
你告诉我她...辞职了 你是这么说的
You told me she was... she quit. That's what you said.
她是辞职了
She did. Yes.
我一点都不相信
I don't fucking... I don't buy it for a second, actually.
去死吧 你们都去死吧 尤其是你 去死吧
Fuck you. Fuck all of you. Fuck you, especially! Asshole.
我真喜欢喝夏布利酒
I do love Chablis.
我觉得自己 更爱喝意大利白葡萄酒 但无所谓了
I mean, I think I prefer Italian whites, but... Whatever.
夏布利酒是霞多丽酒的一种
A Chablis is a Chardonnay,
但霞多丽酒未必是夏布利酒 对吗
but a Chardonnay is not necessarily a Chablis, right?
你要去看看他怎么样吗
Are you going to go and see if he's all right?
我确定他没事 亲爱的 别担心
Oh, I'm sure he's fine. I wouldn't worry about it.
去看看你儿子 泰格
Go and check on your son, Tag!
至少这一次 做出点行动 - 好吧 我这就去
Like, do something for once! - Yes, of course. Here I go. On my way.
你们的夏布利酒怎么样
How is your Chablis?
艾比 它...
Actually, Abby, is it...
我没喝
I'm not having any.
你没喝 当然了 你怀孕了嘛
You're not drinking. Of course. You're pregnant.
但我记得自己喜欢
But I do... I do recall that I like it.
你喜不喜欢不打紧
It really doesn't matter.
当你以为事情糟糕透顶 更糟的在后面呢
It's disgusting. No, really disgusting.
对
Oui.
糟糕至极
Yes, it's disgusting.
各位 我先告辞了
Excuse me, everyone.
我真的不知道
I really had no idea.
你最爱吃哪种口味的袋装薯片
So, uh, what's your favorite kind of Doritos?
你还能吃出味道的时候
When you could still taste.
葱蒜奶酪味的
Cool Ranch.
好 我再打一次电♥话♥问问检查结果
Okay. I am going to call about those tests one more time.
看他们俩 那绝不是随意的社交谈话
Look here. That definitely does not look like cocktail banter.
他是她照片墙账号♥的死忠粉
No. He is all over her Instagram.
整整一年 他给她的每个贴子都点了赞
I mean, he has liked every single post this entire year.
我觉得光是六月份 就有16个火焰的表情符号♥
I think I counted, like, 16 fire emojis in June alone.
那是什么意思 - 他觉得她很性感
And that means? - He thinks she's hot.
对 我是亨利警探 我打电♥话♥问...
Yeah, this is Detective Henry. I'm just calling to...
对
Right.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
确定她是怀孕了
Uh, she was definitely pregnant.
牡蛎剥壳器上的指纹 属于威尔·温伯里
The prints on the oyster shucking knife, Will Winbury.
沙滩上的血迹 属于梅丽特·莫纳寇和威尔·温伯里
The blood in the sand, Merritt Monaco and Will Winbury.
你找到他了吗
Did you find him?
还没有 - 你有在找吗
Not yet. - Were you even looking for him?
亲爱的 我确定他没事 - 威尔
Sweetheart, I'm sure he's fine. - Will!
这事让他大受打击 - 亲爱的 我确定他没事
God. He's devastated by this. - Honey, I'm sure he's fine.
你不像我那么了解他
You don't know him like I do.
我知道我没有你了解他 但我知道他应该没事
I know I don't know him like you do, but I know that he's probably fine.
如果他有个三长两短 我永远都他妈的不会原谅你
And if anything happens to him, I will never fucking forgive you.
亲爱的 我们能别...
Sweetheart, can we not...
闭上你的臭嘴 快找儿子
Shut the fuck up and find our son.
这双鞋算是毁了
Fucking shoes.
你在这里 威尔
Hey, Will.
我恨死他们了
Fucking hate them!
我的法语老师梅
My French tutor, Mae,
我爸那时在干♥她♥
my dad was fucking her.
他们把这件事瞒得死死的
And they covered it up.
我用纸给她 做过一个心形的手工 真蠢
I made her this stupid little paper heart.
上面写着“你真可爱”
It said "You are cute" on it.
在那之后 她就离开了
And she left right after that.
都没道别
Didn't even say good-bye.
我...我以为她离开都是因为我
I... I thought it was because of me.
我以为自己吓到她了之类的
You know, I thought I'd freaked her out or something and...
我不清楚 这事让我一蹶不振
I don't know, it really messed me up.
他真♥他♥妈♥的是个混♥蛋♥
He's such a fucking dick!
威尔 你在干什么
Okay, Will, what are you doing?
我要离开
I'm going.
什么 - 我要离开
What? - I'm going.
不行 这个主意可不好
No. That is not a good idea.
你要一起走吗 - 不行 这很危险
Are you coming? - No, it's dangerous!
威尔 别走
Will, don't go.
你不能自己走
You can't go by yourself!
要去天堂般的楠塔基特岛
To the heavenly island of Nantucket,
因为这世界上我最爱的人
because my favorite person in the entire world,
我最好的朋友阿米莉亚
my best friend, Amelia,
这周末就要结婚了
is getting married this weekend!
我觉得难以置信
I can't believe it.
这让我思考友谊
And it kind of got me thinking about friendship
以及如何... - 他们还是找不到威尔
and how... - They can't find Will.
真的 - 真的
Really? - Yeah.
你没事吧
You okay?
我应该去帮忙找他
I should go help look for him.
好
Okay.
威尔
Will?
威廉 没事的 亲爱的
William! It's all right, darling!
威廉
William?
在威尔那里
Will had it.
威尔把它藏起来了
He was hiding it.
剧集 | 模范爱侣(2024) | 导航列表