剧集 | 模范爱侣(2024) | 导航列表
你好 - 你好
Hi. - Hi.
感谢你们的盛情邀请 但我们真的不用照
It's nice, but we don't need to be in there.
照吧
Let's do the photo.
我们真的不用照 - 过来吧
Don't need to be in the pictures. - Just get in.
不 我们想让你们照 - 没关系的
No, we want you. - It's okay.
请坐吧
Sit down, please.
很好 新婚夫妇 - 对吧
That sounds good. The couple. - Yeah, right?
这位是凯伦 - 你好 凯伦
This is Karen. - Hi, Karen.
坐 我们想让你们俩一起照全家福
Sit down. We'd love to have you both in the photo.
太棒了
This is amazing!
你没事吧
You okay?
我们是完美之家 - 威尔...
We are the perfect family. - Will...
各位 一 二 三
Everyone. One, two, three.
你们都很好看 你们一定很骄傲
You all look amazing. You must be so proud.
再照几张
Let's get a couple more.
舒特呢
Where's Shooter?
我一整天都没见到他 - 要是他也来照就好了
Uh, I haven't seen him all day. - It'd be nice to have him in the photo.
我听说他终于被别人收养了
I hear he's finally been adopted by someone else.
亲爱的 全家福里没他也没关系的
We can take this picture without Shooter, darling.
舒特和格丽尔 他们确实亲近得有点反常
Shooter and Greer? Yeah. They're weirdly close.
格丽尔太太非常喜欢舒特
And Mrs. Greer has a special spot for Shooter.
她总说:“他就像我的儿子一样”
She always says, "He's like a son to me."
我不会这样对我儿子
I wouldn't behave this way with my son.
无所谓了 谁让人家的亲妈去世了呢
Whatever. Can't all have a dead mom.
迪瓦尔先生 你可以走了 但你不能离开这座岛
All right, Mr. Dival, you're free to go, but you cannot leave the island.
你们都不能离开这座岛 明白吗
All right? None of you can leave the island. Understood?
明白
Yeah.
你的律师很好 但我们仍然认为你有所隐瞒
You got a good lawyer, but we still believe you're hiding something,
所以 我们会严密监视你
so we're gonna keep a close eye on you.
来 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
这边 - 谢谢
This way. - Thank you.
太棒了
Hell, yeah.
太美味了
You've done it again.
有人吗 - 在这呢
Hello? - Uh, yeah, back here.
你家的灌木丛该修剪一下了
Hi. Your hedges need a haircut.
我会让我女儿剪的
Yeah. Well, I'll be sure to inform my gardener.
真好闻
Something smells good!
购物小店的海员式沙司 我加了真正的大蒜
Stop & Shop marinara. I add real garlic.
真了不起
Well, that's impressive.
我撒谎告诉孩子 冷冻大蒜面包是自♥制♥的
I just lie and tell my kids the frozen garlic bread's homemade.
听着 需要预热烤箱 才能准备好的食物
Well, listen, anything, uh, you have to preheat the oven for
都算自♥制♥
counts as home cooking.
我就不喝了 我刚跟伊莎贝尔·纳雷在沙金旅馆
No. No, thank you. I am still feeling the plastic cup of Yellow Tail
用一次性塑料杯喝了葡萄酒
I just had with Isabel Nallet at the Sand Dollar.
问出什么来了吗
Oh, and was it worth it?
你知道 她说的话 我只能听懂一半
Jeez. You know I can only understand half of what that woman says.
不过 看起来温伯里家的钱 都放在信托基金里了
But apparently the Winbury money is all tied up in trust.
所以格丽尔才每年都得出一两本书
So that's why Greer churns out a book or two a year.
所有费用都是她付的
She's paying for everything:
包括学费 车 和帕克大道上的顶层公♥寓♥
schools, cars, the penthouse on Park, all of it.
他们动不了那笔钱
Can't touch it.
泰格得到了一些钱来投资 但他这辈子从没工作过
Tag gets some money to invest, but he's never worked a day in his life.
难怪泰格那么...
Yeah, well, no wonder Tag is such a...
卑劣
Prick.
我没想说卑劣 我想说的是“优秀”
No, no, I wasn't gonna say that. I was gonna say "great guy."
他们的孩子将来会得到自己的那份钱
I mean, the boys get their money down the line,
但格丽尔不想 让他们成为泰格那样的人
but Greer doesn't want them to turn out like Tag.
很明显 汤玛斯已经变成第二个泰格了
I mean, it's too late for Thomas, clearly.
但她说本吉十几岁时是个问题少年
But she said Benji had some issues when he was a teenager.
跟人打架 被学校开除 被迫转学
Got into fights, got kicked out, had to switch schools.
是的
Yeah.
看不透他 - 是的
He's hard to read. - Yeah.
威尔
And Will...
他是个很焦虑 很紧张的孩子 易怒
I mean, he's very anxious, nervous kid, tightly wound,
跟泰格完全合不来
and he doesn't get along with Tag at all.
克洛伊 过来
Chloe, come here. Come here.
我想让你见见我女儿
I want you to meet my daughter.
这位是亨利警探
This is Detective Henry.
你好
Hey.
怎么这么没礼貌
"Hey"?
我喜欢她 她好像很友善
I like her. She seems nice.
门摔得很棒 我喜欢她 - 是啊
Quality door slam. I like her. Yep. - Yeah.
我听不惯摔门声 - 是吗
Never get used to that sound. - No?
是的 可她总是摔门
No, but it happens all the time.
是吗 我家从来都没人摔门
Does it? Never at my house.
那是什么
What is that?
不错 - 这场派对要先喝勃艮第吗
Great. - Going to start with Burgundy?
我不知道 尝起来像发霉的城♥堡♥吗
I don't know. Does it taste like moldy castle?
面包 你想吃的话就吃
Bread. If you want it.
舒特 是你...
Oh, Shooter? Is that you...
你赶回来了 - 是的
You made it. - Yeah.
浪子回来了
The prodigal son returns.
别说了
Please.
你去哪了 老兄
Where have you been, dude?
警♥察♥局
Police station.
没事 他们只想谈谈
Uh, it's okay. They just wanted to talk.
没事的
It'll be fine.
我去把其他的食物拿过来
Let me get the rest of the food.
格丽尔
Greer? - It's, um...
发生了什么事 - 钱的事 我只字未提
What happened? - I didn't say anything about the money.
我发誓 - 好
I swear. - Good.
我应该担心吗
Should I be worried?
不 格西雅 看起来真好吃
No. Gosia, that looks so delicious!
我觉得我们都需要美食来慰藉一下
All right, I think we all need some comfort food.
我觉得美酒更能慰藉我
I prefer comfort drink.
没问题
Of course.
格西雅 你就像位魔术师
Gosia, you are a magician.
太了不起了 没有你 我真不知道我们该怎么办 真棒
This is extraordinary. I don't know what we would do without you. Bravo.
同意
Hear, hear!
谢谢你 格西雅
Yes. Thank you, Gosia.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
胃口大开
Bon appétit!
好
Oui!
伊莎贝尔 你喜欢那个酒店吗
So, Isabel, how are you, uh, liking the hotel?
简直让人住不下去
Oh, it's hideous. It's hideous.
他们用小塑料瓶装红酒
They serve wine in little plastic bottles.
比没有强
That's better than none at all.
那倒是
Yes, of course.
那里的杂♥志♥都在介绍楠塔基特岛 而我就在楠塔基特岛上
All the magazines are about Nantucket. I am on Nantucket.
我在机场买♥♥本书就好了
I should have bought a book at the airport,
但我没想到会有这么多的... 怎么说来着
but I did not anticipate so much comment dit-on...
闲工夫 - 对 闲工夫
Downtime. - Yeah. Downtime.
你以为会有更多的活动
You were expecting more activity?
我和汤姆上个月去鹦鹉礁的时候 买♥♥了《格林威治的死亡》
When Tom and I went to Parrot Cay last month, I bought Death in Greenwich,
这是我第三次读这本书 仍然觉得有趣
and I read it for the third time. It never gets old.
汤姆
Tom.
把我的书放在机场卖♥♥ 真是丢脸 - 我知道 很糟糕
My books at the airport. It's torture. - I know. Awful.
但它占售书总数的三成
But it does make up 30% of my sales.
可不是嘛 就得按规矩来
Exactly. You have to play the game.
可我觉得我写书就像生产袋装玉米片
Even though I do feel like I'm churning them out like Doritos.
大家爱吃袋装玉米片 - 没错
People love Doritos. They do.
我爱吃袋装玉米片 - 真的
I love Doritos. - She does.
以前还能吃出味道时 我很爱吃
No, I mean, I did, when I could still taste them.
你说得没错 凯伦 我偶尔也爱吃袋装玉米片
You're right, Karen. I love Doritos, too, once in a while.
是真的
She does.
我和凯伦度蜜月时 每天晚上都吃一袋薯条配葡萄酒
Karen and I ate Fritos and Franzia every night of our honeymoon
坐在沙滩上 一个漂亮的小地方吃 棒极了
from this great little place on the sand. It was terrific.
就像天堂
Heaven.
真好 - 听着是像天堂
Lovely! - Sounds like it.
你为什么让大家签保密协议
Why do you ask people to sign NDAs?
剧集 | 模范爱侣(2024) | 导航列表