剧集 | 模范爱侣(2024) | 导航列表
我想你可能想要保留一些她的东西
I thought you might want some of this stuff.
柏芮朵白色浪漫 绝对是最好闻的香水
Byredo Blanche. The literal best.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
没事
It's okay.
我看得出来 你真的很爱她
I can tell that you really loved her.
对不起 只是我的朋友们都是
Sorry. It's just my friends are all like,
“你在上什么胎教音乐课 ”
"What mommy-and-me music class are you doing?"
“现在谁还穿黄金鹅啊 ”
And "Who's still wearing Golden Goose?"
我喜欢你们俩那么...
I liked how you guys were just, like,
真诚
real.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很期待成为你的嫂子 知道吧
I was looking forward to being sisters-in-law, you know?
也许就在这个家里有个盟友
Maybe having an ally here.
所以大家都知道了
So everyone knows?
我还以为你今天就会走人
Oh, I thought you'd be leaving today.
我也是这么想的
Yeah, me too.
但格丽尔想让我 去参加新书签售的派对
But Greer wants me to go to this book party thing.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我猜这样就不会有人问起 为什么我没去
I guess so no one will ask why I'm not there.
好吧 我觉得有道理
Okay. Makes sense, I guess.
知道吗
No, you know what?
你应该去 穿得漂漂亮亮的
You should go. Wear something amazing.
昂首挺胸 让他们看到他们伤害不了你
Hold your head up high. Show them they can't break you.
我会在旁边陪你
I'll be your wingwoman.
真的吗 - 真的
Really? - Yeah.
读了《夜幕降临楠塔基特岛》... - 是的
Since I read Nightfalls on Nantucket... Yes.
我就很期待你的下一本书
...I just love looking forward to your next book.
我喜欢知道圣诞节该送她什么礼物
And I love knowing what to get her for Christmas.
没错 - 我爱你们俩
Yeah. So true. Oh, I love you both.
格丽尔 对不起 我来晚了 - 等我一下
Greer, I am so sorry I'm late. - Give me one second.
伊妮德
Oh, Enid.
你老公呢 - 很棒的结果 他来不了了
Where's your other half? - Great turn out. He's not gonna make it.
没什么事吧 - 没事
Everything all right? - Yes, yes.
格丽尔 你记得海欣斯吗
Greer, you remember Hyacinth?
你好 亲爱的 - 这是布莱德
Hi, babe. - And this is Brad.
今天是大日子 拍一张发在社交媒体上
It's such a big day. Here's one for the socials.
再为我们拍一张 - 为了布莱德
We'll do one for us as well. - For Brad.
很喜欢 真好看 - 拍好了吗 谢谢
I love it. That's so good. - Yeah. Got that? Thank you.
今天我要宣布一个新方向
So I'm going to announce the new direction today.
我觉得今天的派对可以 用来跟达什和多莉告别
I thought this could be Dash and Dolly's going-away party.
你告诉他们了吗 系列的最后一本
Did you tell them? Last novel.
难道不是更好吗 - 好多了
Isn't that better? - It's so much better.
天啊 这是什么
Oh, my God. What's this?
我给他发短♥信♥让他给我发视频信息 但还没收到回复
I did text him to ask for a video message, but I haven't heard back.
于是 我解决了问题
So I solved the problem.
你们觉得如何 - 不
What do you think? - No!
绝对不行 你为什么想... - 不 太糟糕了
Absolutely not. Why would you want-- - No. Terrible.
真的吗 - 盖上 罗杰 我跟你说过了
Really? - Cover it. Roger, honestly, I told you.
你就说他今天不舒服 别弄复杂了
You just say he is out of commission for the day. Keep it simple.
好的
Okay.
你好
Hey. Oh, hey!
我不知道你会来
I didn't know you were gonna... You were going to be here.
是啊
Yeah.
你想在派对之后出去玩吗 想找点乐子吗
Do you want to maybe hang out after this? Want to have fun?
我觉得不行
Um, I... I don't think I can, actually.
因为坐船那件事
Because of the boat.
我倒是想去 但我被禁足了 - 完全理解 对不起
I... I would. I'm just grounded. - Totally. I get it. I'm sorry.
好吧
Okay.
别担心 不会有事的
Don't worry. It'll be fine.
我们拿杯酒 谢谢
We'll take one of those. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 怎么这么多人 穿戴莉莉·普利策牌的服饰
Jesus. It looks like Lilly Pulitzer projectile-vomited all over this place.
只有我才知道中年男人不能
Who is gonna tell the middle-aged men of the world
穿短裤配休闲鞋吗 别人不能告诉他们吗
that they cannot wear shorts with loafers? Is it going to have to be me?
我以后会否认我说过这话 但你吻了他 我并不完全责怪你
You know, I'll deny I ever said this, but I don't totally blame you.
舒特是很...
Shooter's just so...
他是很...
He's just so...
有钱 - 有趣
rich. - Interesting.
什么
What?
“他很有钱 ”
"He's so rich"?
好吧
Okay.
他在迪尔菲尔德学院时可是有保镖的
Well, at Deerfield, he had bodyguards.
他有钱到会有人想绑♥架♥他
He's, like, kidnap-rich.
他从来没提过这种事
He never mentioned that.
他对这事轻描淡写的
Yeah, he plays it down.
有钱到那个程度的人 是不会谈论自己的钱的
People with that kind of money don't talk about their money.
另外 我总感觉跟中东有关
Plus, I've always gotten the sense it was, like, Middle Eastern in some way.
不 他是印度人
No, he's from India.
正是
Exactly.
你好 先告辞了
Hi. Excuse me.
别人对你们说谎时 你们不是应该能分辨得出吗
Aren't you people supposed to be able to tell when someone's shining you on?
我跟你们说的都是实话
I'm telling you the truth.
我们相识10年 15年了吧
What... We've known each other now, what, ten, 15 years?
从你来这里 带着女儿...
When you came here with, uh...
克洛伊
Chloe.
对 带着克洛伊在2014年...
Right, with Chloe in 2014...
在她母亲去世后
After her mother passed.
对
Right.
在那之后 对
After that, yeah.
我深感遗憾
I'm so sorry.
恭喜 派对太棒了 - 谢谢
Congratulations! This is so amazing! - Thank you. Yes.
看看你们 - 你一定非常骄傲
Look at you. - You must be so proud.
是很骄傲
I am. I am.
太棒了 谢谢
That's great. Thank you.
在法国 我们不会 让这种事击垮我们 你知道吗
In France, we don't let this kind of thing get us down, you know?
对方也许会为了致歉 在做♥爱♥时更卖♥♥力地讨好你
Maybe you could get some hot apology sex out of it.
也许吧 但我们不在法国 这些也帮不上忙 多谢了
Maybe, but we're not in France, and, um, this really isn't helping. Thank you.
我只是想说 不要让这件事扰乱你的生活
I'm just saying, don't let it derail your life.
有些人只是透过外遇 看看自己的心是否还在跳动
An affair is just the heart's way to check if it's still alive.
心...
The heart...
或者阴♥道♥
Or the pussy.
有时候两者都是
Sometimes both.
真有趣
This is interesting. Um...
这是很好的建议 我会考虑接受的 谢谢
That's good advice, and I'll take it onboard. Thank you.
天啊
Why me?
再说一遍 我们喝了几杯朗姆酒 抽了几支雪茄
Um, again, we had a couple of glasses of rum, a couple of cigars,
之后就在帐篷那里分开了
and that's where it ended, under the tent.
这是我最后一次看见她
That's the last I saw her.
你是凌晨一点半去睡觉的吗
And you went to bed at 1:30?
差不多吧 我又不写日记
Or thereabouts. I don't keep a fucking diary.
我们都很累 温伯里先生
We are all tired, Mr. Winbury,
但我们在尽力 搞清楚莫纳寇小姐的时间线
but we are trying to nail down Miss Monaco's timeline.
在萨克斯小姐发现她的尸体之前 药物在她体内停留的时间并不长
The drugs hadn't been in her system for very long before Miss Sacks found her,
但我们知道她那天熬夜了
but we know she stayed out late,
我们知道你也是熬夜开派对的人之一
and we know you were part of the late-night crew.
我没说过我不是
I never said I wasn't.
喝朗姆酒 正是下药的好时机
Drinking rum, perfect opportunity for you to dose somebody's drink.
所以
So,
如果你有什么事没告诉我们
if there's anything you haven't told us,
现在最好说出来
this would be the time.
没有
No.
或者你可以让我们去调查
Or you could just let us do all the legwork
最终我们还是会查出真♥相♥的
and eventually we'll get to the truth anyway.
但即使不是你干的
But even if you didn't do it,
不帮我们找出凶手 你还是要负刑事责任的
you're still criminally liable for not helping us find out who did.
好吧
Okay.
她居然骂我
She really came at me.
于是 我说 “女士 宾客名单是我准备的
So, I said, "Lady, I'm the one who wrote the guest list,
我保证你不在宾客名单中”
and I promise you're not on it."
然后她让我们再看看
And then she was like, "Well, check it again."
剧集 | 模范爱侣(2024) | 导航列表