剧集 | 模范爱侣(2024) | 导航列表
(一年前)
因为我...
Because I'm...
因为我不想再跟你说这事了
Because I'm not doing this with you anymore
我们已经谈过...
and we've already talked about--
好吧 把我的号♥码告诉他们 我可以向他们提供信♥用♥卡♥号♥码
Okay, give them my phone number. I can give them my credit card.
好 再见
Okay, bye.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, fuck me.
你好 抱歉打扰了你的清净
Oh! Hello. Sorry about that.
刚才是我非常了不起的继父
It's just my super-cool stepdad.
他管不住自己 到哪都交些狐朋狗友
He just can't stop making friends everywhere he goes.
另外 你好
Uh, also... [chuckles] Hi.
我是梅丽特 我们还没见过 我是阿米莉亚的朋友
I'm Merritt. We haven't met yet. I'm Amelia's friend.
你好 梅丽特 阿米莉亚的朋友 我是泰格 本吉的爸爸
Hi, Merritt, Amelia's friend. I'm, uh, Tag, Benji's dad.
好
Yeah.
“梅丽特” - 对
"Merritt"? - Yeah.
跟维护公路的那个公♥司♥同名
Like the parkway.
对 是跟那个公♥司♥同名
Yeah, like the parkway.
不错
It's nice.
我是想说我喜欢公路 - 好吧
I mean I like the parkway. - Yeah.
我还是回去吧
I should probably go back up there.
很高兴认识你 梅丽特
It was nice to meet you, Merritt.
我也很高兴认识你 本吉的爸爸
Nice to meet you too, Benji's dad.
你怎么知道她怀孕了 也是她昨晚告诉你的吗
How did you know she was pregnant? Did she tell you that last night too?
她确定孩子是他的
And she was sure it was his?
她那时只跟泰格约会
Tag was the only guy she was seeing.
可你昨晚才知道她在跟泰格约会
Yeah, but you didn't even know she was seeing him until last night.
听着 我知道她看起来像是个...
Look, I know she comes off like she's this...
派对女郎之类的
party girl or whatever.
但其实 她并没有 跟任何人发生过性关系
But the truth is, she never really sleeps with anyone.
男人倒是都想把她追到手
I mean, guys are always falling all over her,
但她相信只要一跟男人上了床 女孩就不再占据上风了
but she believes that if you sleep with someone, you give away your power.
所以我才想来找你们
That's why I wanted to come here. I...
她跟他发生了性关系 这很不一般
It's a big deal that she slept with him.
她一定很爱他
She must have really been in love with him.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
(《婚姻的肖像》 奈杰尔·尼科尔森著)
他妈的 跑到哪里去了
Where the fuck is it?
你好
Hey.
你好
Hey.
你没事吧 你去哪了
You okay? Where have you been?
对不起 我去散步了
Yeah, sorry. I... I went for a walk.
我应该发短♥信♥告诉你的
I should have texted.
没事
That's okay.
很晚了 我们去睡吧
It's, uh, it's pretty late. Should we go to bed?
好
Yeah.
模范爱侣
第一季第三集
吓死我了
Shit.
你吓了我一跳 - 我听到有人在走来走去
You scared me. - I heard someone walking around.
你没事吧 - 我只是...
Are you all right? - I was just, um...
我只是口渴 - 口渴
I was just thirsty. - Thirsty?
床头不是有玻璃水瓶吗
Don't you have a carafe by your bed?
是的 我忘记了
I do. I forgot.
你确定自己 没在找其他东西吗 因为...
Are you sure there wasn't something else you were looking for? Because...
我讨厌你这样偷偷摸摸的
I'd hate you to be sneaking around.
要是有什么需要 直说就行了
I mean, if you want something, just ask.
我会的 - 好
I will. - Good.
本吉对我来说非常重要
You know, Benji's very important to me.
我们很亲近
We're very close.
所以我想让你 跟我们在一起时感到自在
So I want you to be comfortable here with all of us.
但不许你再进泰格的办公室了 明白了吗
But don't ever go into Tag's office again. Do you understand me?
我不是故意的
It was a mistake.
好 谢谢 晚安 - 晚安
All right. Thank you. Good night. - Good night.
泰格先生 你的青汁
Mr. Tag, your green juice.
谢谢你 格格
Thank you, Go Go.
后续治疗进行得怎么样了
How's the follow-up care going?
快结束了
Almost done.
你知道我很喜欢这玩意儿
You know how I feel about that stuff.
你能抽了就跟我说
Whenever you're ready.
泰格先生真会说笑
Oh, Mr. Tag!
《人物》杂♥志♥的采访组今天下午到
People Magazine will be here this afternoon
我的新书发布会是周二
and then we have my book launch on Tuesday.
罗杰 我现在最担心的事
And the thing I'm most worried about right now
是大家得在大热天里站成一排
is everyone having to stand in a line, in the heat.
我们会分发冰过的桃红葡萄酒 以及事前签好名的书 不会排队
We'll pass chilled rosé and... And pre-signed copies. No line.
有桃红葡萄酒吗 - 当然有
Do we have chilled rosé? - Oh, of course we have chilled rosé.
早上好 阿米莉亚 你好吗
Good morning, Amelia. How are you?
还好
Okay.
婚礼酒席承办公♥司♥ 忘记取消早午餐了 所以...
The wedding caterers forgot to cancel the brunch, so...
我不太饿
I'm not really hungry.
真的吗
No?
你要是还觉得口渴 那边有果汁
There's juice there if you're still thirsty.
谢谢
Thank you.
格丽尔 你确定不想推迟新书发布会吗
Greer, are you sure you don't want to postpone?
现在的情况这么... - 是啊
With everything that's going on-- - Yeah.
我当然想推迟 可我们推迟不了
Of course I want to postpone, but we can't.
为什么 - 人家从纽约 伦敦
Why not? - We have people flying in from New York,
坐飞机来到这里 而且我们还得解释为什么要推迟
from London, and then we would have to explain why.
我觉得现在我们谁都不想解释这些事
And I don't think any of us want to explain any of that right now.
不想 - 我们不需要自找麻烦 对吧
No. - And that's not what we need. Is it?
另外 亲爱的 我们今天下午要在花♥园♥里接受采访
And there is going to be an interview in the garden this afternoon, darling.
对 采访 没问题 - 好
Yes, yes, of course. - Good.
另外 我提前致歉
And I apologize now,
不过 他们想在今天下午拍张全家福
but they're going to want a family photo in the afternoon.
他们要拍照 - 是的
They want a photo? - Yeah.
当然 必须得拍张全家福 对吗 罗杰
Of course, we have to do a family photo, right, Roger?
会有这个要求 肯定要拍 - 开什么玩笑
They'll expect it. It's got to be done. You've got to be kidding me.
所以才把绣球花摆在外面 - 是的
We have the hydrangeas out. Yeah.
拜托 穿件漂亮衣服
Please wear something lovely.
对了 舒特去哪了
Where's Shooter, by the way?
有人看见过他吗
Has anyone seen him?
我不知道 可能在睡觉吧
Uh, I don't know. Asleep, maybe?
你能去叫他起来吗 - 好
Can you wake him up, please? - Yep.
(楠塔基特岛警局)
来人啊
Hey!
我想找个律师
I want a lawyer!
我想联♥系♥我的律师 拜托
I want my lawyer! Come on!
拜托了
Please!
有人吗
Hello?
真该死
Oh, fuck!
妈的
Fuck.
叫你呢
Hello?
搞什... - 你为什么不回我的短♥信♥
What are you-- - Why haven't you answered any of my texts?
你还没跟你♥爸♥说
Uh... You haven't told your dad?
我还没跟任何人说 好吗 - 好 因为情况...
No, I haven't told anyone, okay? - Good, 'cause this is really serious.
我知道 - 可能会很难看
I know. - This could get bad.
克洛伊 - 很严重
Chloe? - ...a really big deal!
爸 别大惊小怪 好吗 没事的
Hey, Dad. Don't freak out, okay? It's okay.
有没有事我说了算
No, I'll tell you if it's okay or not.
我很抱歉 先生...
I'm... I'm really sorry, sir--
你爬窗溜进我女儿房♥间 想搞什么鬼
What the hell are you doing, climbing through my daughter's window?
搞清楚点 这个岛不是你家的 这里是我家
You know, you people don't own this whole island. This is my house.
威尔
Hey, Will.
我什么都没看见 我把瓶子装满就走
Didn't see anything. I'm just here to reload.
你等一下就下班了 对吧
You, uh... get off in a bit, right?
对
Yeah.
天啊 你们家的人喝酒像喝水一样
God, your family drink like fish.
等等
Hey.
你一直在给客人倒的莫吉托 你想带上点
Do you want to grab some of those mojitos you've been serving
去看看我的秘密藏身地点吗
and come check out my secret hideout?
我看看能不能开溜吧
I will see if I can sneak away.
剧集 | 模范爱侣(2024) | 导航列表