剧集 | 模范爱侣(2024) | 导航列表
说她叫洛克菲勒 跟那个石油大王一个姓
"It's 'Rockerfeller.' R-O-C-K-E-R-F-E-L-L-E-R."
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
真是个白♥痴♥
What an idiot!
我看她也不知道那名字怎么写
I doubt she could spell it either.
晚安 各位 - 晚安
Oh, good night, guys. - Good night.
晚安
Good night.
有人想去划船吗
Anybody up for a paddle?
条件非常适宜
Perfect conditions for it.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
来
Here.
披上点
Take this.
你看起来很冷 - 谢谢
You look cold. - Thank you.
得好好保暖
Gotta keep yourself warm.
别等着别人给你温暖
Don't wait for anybody else to do it.
我来了
Hey.
你来了
Hey.
你真要现在划船 - 是的
Are you seriously going out right now? - Yeah.
最佳时间 看这水面多么平静
Best time. Look how glassy it is out there.
我需要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
是吗 - 是的
Yeah? - Yeah.
谈什么
What's up?
我们真的要这个孩子吗
Are we really doing this?
我们是认真的吗
Are we doing this for real?
我来了
Hey.
你没事吧
You okay?
我需要知道 你必须得告诉我
I need to know. You have to tell me.
求你了
Please.
告诉你什么 - 说实话就好
Tell you what? - Just be honest.
我真的非常爱你
I honestly adore you.
你现在怀孕了
What's going on inside you right now is...
这是男女之间能够发生的 最美好的事情之一
...one of the most beautiful things that could happen between a man and a woman.
问题是对我来说 现在...
The thing is, for me, right now...
这个时候有点不方便 知道吗
...it's a question of timing, you know?
不 我不知道 你什么意思 这话到底是什么意思
No, I don't know. What do you mean? What does that mean exactly?
首先 有好几个
Well, for one thing, there are a couple of, uh...
不太理想的现实状况需要我处理
pretty inconvenient truths that I have to address,
那可能需要点时间
and that might take a little time.
好吧
Okay.
你觉得多长时间够
How much time were you thinking?
梅丽特 请不要这样做
Merritt, please don't do that.
你才别这样 我在问你问题 - 加个时间期限不会...
Don't do that. I'm asking you a question. - Putting a number on it won't--
可这事必须得有个期限 因为孩子...
Yeah, there's a number on it 'cause the thing with babies...
你在做什么 - 九个月后就会出生了
What are you doing? - ...is that in nine months, they arrive.
所以我只是... - 我们为什么吵架
So I'm just-- - Why are we doing this?
看看
Look at... Look at this.
今晚多美好
It's such a beautiful night.
我今晚过得并不美好
I'm not having a good night.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你想让我堕胎
You want me to get rid of it?
我...不 我没有... - 你就是想让我堕胎
I... No, it's not-- - You do. You want me to get rid of it.
你想让我堕胎吗 - 亲爱的 别说了
You want... You want me to get rid of it? - Honey... Stop.
为什么 - 过来
Why? Why? - Come here.
不
No, no, no! No, no!
亲爱的
Hey.
我们在聊天 如果你... - 你骗了我
It's a conversation. If you just... - You lied to me.
我没有... - 你骗了我
I didn't-- - You lied to me!
你就是骗我了 - 你在做什么 过来
Yes, you did. - What are you doing? Hey, come here.
别... - 过来 别往前走了
Don't... - Come here! Stop!
别碰我 不 - 别往前走了
Don't touch me! No! - Stop!
来人啊
Hello!
有人吗
Hello?
我的手表
My watch.
我的手表
My watch! My watch!
你说六点 对吗
You said six o'clock, right?
怎么了 - 尸体是早上六点被发现的
What? - The body was found at 6:00 a.m.
差不多吧
Thereabouts.
听着
Look, uh...
我之前说一点半去睡觉 我说了谎
I lied to you about going to sleep at 1:30.
我和梅丽特在海滩上吵了一架
Merritt and I had an... Had an argument down by the beach
我不想告诉...
and I didn't want to tell...
她告诉我...
She told me...
这个东西不会说谎
This doesn't lie.
它可以毫无疑问地证明 我两点半之前就上♥床♥睡觉了
This can prove without a shadow of a doubt that I was in bed by 2:30.
几乎是在她的尸体被发现四小时前
That's almost four hours before she was found,
你说药物在她体内停留的时间不长
and you said the drugs hadn't been in her system that long.
这里面有个应用
This has an app.
它可以追踪心率 肺活量 睡眠周期
It can track your heart rate, your lung capacity, your sleep cycles.
它探测你是否打鼾 你的伴侣是否打鼾
It knows if you snore, if your partner snores.
就连睡觉时放屁都能探测出来
It knows if you so much as fucking fart in your sleep.
查看一下
Check it.
我是做过一些蠢事 但我没杀她
I've done some stupid things, but, uh, I didn't kill her.
数据会在我的手♥机♥里
The data will be on my phone.
查看一下
Check it.
围拢过来
Come on in.
请围拢过来 站中间
Please come in. Take the center.
我知道她不喜欢
I know she hates it.
一起喊“格丽尔” 一 二 三
"Greer" on three. One, two, three!
格丽尔 - 格丽尔
Greer! - Greer!
喝香槟吗
Champagne?
你需要香槟酒 - 可不是嘛
You need it. - Oh! Yes, please.
你很美
You are beautiful.
什么
What?
谢谢
Thank you.
客观地说 你很美
Objectively... you are beautiful.
但格丽尔讨厌你并不是因为这一点
But that's not why Greer hates you.
她讨厌你是因为你太真诚
She hates you because you're real.
她讨厌我也是出于同样的原因
That's why she hates me too.
因为我怎么想的就会怎么说
Because I say what I think.
我不觉得格丽尔讨厌你
I don't think Greer hates you.
如果一辈子都在关心别人怎么说
When people have spent their whole lives caring about what others say,
就无法忍♥受看到某人...
they cannot stand to see someone...
就无法忍♥受看到某人
They just can't stand to see someone...
让他们想起自己虚度的一生
Reminds them of their wasted life.
我...
I... I am...
她生前 我很喜欢她
I really liked her.
你的朋友
Your friend.
谢谢
Thank you.
你跟她交谈过吗
Did you talk to her?
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
你在哪里看见手♥机♥了吗
Hey, have you seen a phone anywhere?
我找不到手♥机♥了
I can't find my phone.
你还好吗 - 我只是很难过
Are you all right? - No, I'm just having a day.
其实我是非常难过
Or, more of a life, actually.
我本来想在睡前喝一杯 但我的约会对象不见了
I was going to have a nightcap, but my date disappeared.
你想跟我一起喝吗
Do you want to join me?
不了 谢谢 对不起 不喝了
Oh, no, thank you. Sorry, no.
如果你改变想法了...
Well, if you change your mind...
但她看起来很伤心
But she looked so upset.
是吗
She did?
为什么伤心 - 还能为什么
About what? - What else?
晚安
Bonsoir.
我改变想法了
I changed my mind.
这样啊
I see.
我不知道自己为什么总是选错男人
I don't know why I keep picking the wrong guy.
爱谁是无法选择的
The heart wants what it wants.
是啊
Mmm-hmm. - Yeah.
这难道不是人们用来 为出轨做辩护的说辞吗
Isn't that just something people say to justify cheating?
你觉得出轨是坏事吗
You don't approve of cheating?
我...
I...
我想我只是
Yeah, I guess I just
剧集 | 模范爱侣(2024) | 导航列表