剧集 | 模范爱侣(2024) | 导航列表
I'm… I'm really sorry--
要是克洛伊有个三长两短 光说抱歉是不够的
No, "sorry" is not gonna be good enough if anything ever happens to Chloe.
明白吗
You understand me?
如果你再让她陷入危险或伤害她
If you ever endanger her again or hurt her in any way,
我就会把你弄得生不如死
I'm gonna make you sorrier than you ever thought possible.
懂了吗 听懂了吗
You understand me? You got me?
听懂了
Yeah, I got you.
好
Okay.
梅丽特·莫纳寇的手镯 为什么在你那里
Why did you have Merritt Monaco's bracelet?
我不能告诉你 - 为什么
I can't tell you that. - Why not?
因为有人可能会受到伤害
Because someone could get hurt.
已经有人受到伤害了
Someone has already gotten hurt.
一个女人死了 威尔
A woman is dead, Will.
好吗 梅丽特死了
All right? Merritt is dead.
你…
Do…
你知道梅丽特出了什么事吗
Do you know what happened to Merritt?
你当时在场吗
I mean were you there?
你… - 我怀孕了
Are… Are you… - I'm pregnant.
宝贝 那真是太美好了
Baby, that's beautiful.
真的吗 - 是啊
Really? - Really.
你还好吗
You all right?
好爱好爱你 - 爱你
Love you so, so much. - Love you!
祝贺你
Congrats!
梅丽特
Merritt! Merritt!
威尔 你跑来做什么 - 我看到你和我爸在海滩上了
What are you doing out here? - I saw you on the beach with my dad.
他不会离开我妈跟你在一起的 - 什么
He's never gonna leave my mom for you. - What? Whoa.
不会的 他永远都不会离开我妈的
It's not gonna happen. He will never leave her.
冷静点
Okay. Shh. Calm down.
这次可能由不得他了
He might have to.
我告诉她我会帮她抚养孩子 如果她需要的话
I told her I would help her with the baby, you know, if that's what she needed.
一个月后我就会拿到信托基金 所以我可能会有钱
I… I'm getting my trust in a month, so I'm gonna have money.
我能应付得来 - 好吧
I can handle it. - Okay.
一定要听我说 一定要相信我 - 没事的 我保证
You have to listen to me and trust me. - It's going to be okay. I promise.
别担心 这不是你的问题
Don't worry. This is not your problem to fix.
我可以给你钱 - 听我说 不是钱的问题
I can give you money. - It's not about the money.
那手镯呢 - 会没事的 我保证
What about the bracelet? - It's gonna be okay. I promise.
我发现…
I found…
那天晚上 我在沙滩上发现了手镯
I found the bracelet on the beach that night.
她把手镯掉落在沙滩上了
She… She dropped it in the sand.
等等 掉落
Wait. She dropped it?
我发誓 我没跟你说谎
I swear to God, I'm not bullshitting you. I…
我知道她会回来找的 那个手镯很贵的
I knew she'd want it back, you know? It's a fucking expensive thing.
上面有钻石 于是我就…
It's got diamonds in it. So I…
我想把它还给她
I wanted to bring it back to her.
那你的手呢 威尔
And what about your hand, Will?
我的手 那是…
My hand. That…
我手上的伤是个意外…
That was… It was just an accident.
妈的
Fuck!
怎么回事 威尔
What the hell? Will!
天啊 你没事吧
Oh, shit. Are you okay?
天啊 没事的
Jesus. It's okay. It's okay.
我不想让我妈发现
And I really didn't want my mom to find out.
你确定你妈还不知情吗
You're sure your mom didn't know already?
不确定
No.
妈
Mom!
他到家了
Oh. Is he here?
你最爱的儿子回家来了
Your favorite son's home.
威廉 - 天啊 威尔 谢天谢地
William? - Oh, my God. Thank God.
把大家吓得够呛 干得漂亮 - 去死吧
Way to scare the fuck out of everybody. - Fuck you, okay?
你没事吧 看着我 - 没事
Are you okay? Look at me. - Yeah.
谢谢你送他回家 卡特警长
Thank you, Chief Carter, for bringing him home.
谢谢你 - 不客气 好好休息
Yeah. Thank you. - You're welcome. Get some rest.
你怎么想的
What the hell were you thinking?
我不知道
I don't know.
不 暴风雨中带女孩子出海 你是怎么想的
No. What were you thinking, taking that girl out in the storm?
喂
Hello.
喂 麻烦你一下 我找格丽尔·温伯里
Hello. Can I speak to Greer Winbury, please?
你是哪位 - 告诉她我是布罗德里克 她知道的
Who's calling? - Tell her it's Broderick. She will know.
我可以问你找她有什么事吗 - 她也知道
Can I tell her what this is regarding? - She'll, uh, know that too.
她在另一个房♥间 跟她丈夫在一起
Well, she's in the other room with her husband,
我应该大声说 布罗德里克找她通话吗
so shall I call out loudly that Broderick is on the phone?
不方便的话 我可以小心地递张便条给她
Or I could pass her a note discreetly.
他跟你说了什么 - 谁
What did he say to you? - Who?
卡特警长
Chief Carter.
什么都没说 - 他问你硬盘里的黄♥片♥了吗
Nothing. - Did he ask you about your hard drive?
汤姆 我发誓 要是你再…
Tom, I swear, if you don't…
他问我船的事来着 - 看着我
He was asking about the boat. - Look at me.
因为我在暴风雨中带他女儿出海
I took his daughter on the boat in the storm.
他很生气 - 别激动
He was pissed off. - Don't get worked up.
不然他还会说什么呢 只说了该死的船和他女儿
What else? It was the fucking boat and his daughter.
你那么做太不负责任了
And that was totally irresponsible.
你得跟她道歉 那么做是错的
And you're apologizing to her. That was wrong.
格丽尔 布罗德里克找你接电♥话♥ - 你得给克洛伊打电♥话♥…什么
Greer, there's a Broderick on the phone? - You're calling Chloe-- What?
布罗德里克·格雷厄姆
Broderick Graham.
不
No.
我不认识他 从没听说过这个名字
I don't know him. No, I've never heard of him.
告诉他不应该往人家家里打电♥话♥
Tell him no one should be calling this house.
这么大了 还这么让人操心
We'll get you a fresh diaper, buddy.
去死吧 混球
Drop dead, dickhead!
她现在没时间
She's not available at the moment,
但我会告诉她你在假期周末 往她家里打了电♥话♥ 再见
but I'll let her know you called her home number on a holiday weekend. Bye!
(沙金旅馆 房♥间和小木屋)
真有你的
Nice.
进来
Come in.
你为什么想坐渡轮 你当时要去哪里
Why'd you try to get on the ferry? Where were you going?
我慌了 好吗
I panicked, okay?
我不知道还能怎么办
I didn't know what else to do.
他们不停问我各种各样的问题
They kept asking me about all kinds of stuff.
什么问题 是关于本吉的吗
What stuff? Is it about Benji?
本吉
Benji?
不是 - 那你说的是什么问题
No. - Then what stuff are you talking about?
只是钱的事
It's just a money thing.
与梅丽特无关 好吗 这点我很清楚
It has nothing to do with Merritt, okay? That much I know.
天啊 这个该死的家庭
Jesus Christ. This fucking family!
她的手镯在威尔那里
Will had her bracelet.
我发现了她的照片
And I found pictures of her.
本吉的房♥间里 有她的照片和他给她画的画
Pictures and… And drawings in Benji's room.
整整一大摞 都是她
A whole stack of them just of her.
我肯定这是有原因的
Okay, I'm sure there's good reason for it.
阿米莉亚
Amelia,
本吉爱你
Benji loves you.
他不会伤害梅丽特的
He wouldn't hurt Merritt.
他永远都不会伤害你的
And he'd definitely never hurt you.
我得走了
I have to go.
宝贝
Hey.
我和舒特要去跑步
So, me and Shooter are going for a run.
我得问你件事
I have to ask you something.
没问题 问吧
Okay. Sure. What's up?
你怎么会有这些照片
Why do you have these?
是… - 本吉 为什么
It's… - Benji, why?
这很蠢
It's stupid.
梅丽特给我的
Merritt gave them to me.
她想让我给她画画
She wanted me to paint her.
她看见了 我给你画的那幅画 非常喜欢
She saw the one I did of you, and she loved it.
她想把我的画贴到网上 注明是我画的之类的
She was gonna post it, you know, tag me or whatever.
你为什么不告诉我
Well, why didn't you tell me?
我不想破坏惊喜
I… I didn't want to spoil the surprise.
然后她去世…
And then when she…
我就把它们藏起来了
I hid them.
我不想让你看见后伤心
I didn't want you to see them and get upset.
你觉得我为什么留着它们
Why did you think I had them?
剧集 | 模范爱侣(2024) | 导航列表