剧集 | 第三者 | 导航列表
Una vodka und ice, Christopher.
凯茜 跟她说他不需要她那杯
Cathy, Can you tell her he doesn't need hers,
我已经帮他点了
I've already ordered him one?
没关系
Oh, that's all right, I...
我两杯一起喝
I'll drink them both!
马库斯 面包你还要吗
Marcus, are you finished with that bread?
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Oh, yes, thank you.
凯茜 你♥爸♥爸怎么样
So, Cathy, how's your dad?
苔丝没告诉你他已经去世了吗
Didn't Tess tell you he died?
真是抱歉
Oh, I am so sorry,
我真是哪壶不开提哪壶
I've got completely the wrong end of the stick.
苔丝 我还以为你是离婚了
Tess, I thought you were divorced.
-我离开了他 -他心脏病发作去世的
- I left him. - He had a heart attack.
我觉得死亡是抛弃别人的好方法
I'd say being dead was a pretty good reason to leave somebody.
你又知道些什么
What do you know?
麻烦再给我来两瓶
Can I have two more of these, please?
不不不 不要了 谢谢 不需要加了
No, no, no, no more, thank you, we're fine, thanks.
-不好意思 结♥帐♥吧 -好的 先生
- Sorry, could I actually check our tab, please? - Certainly, sir.
什么叫我知道些什么
What do you mean what would I know?
我失去了我唯一深爱的男人
I have lost the only man I ever loved.
省省吧
Oh, please.
少往自己脸上贴金了 他只是用你来发泄欲望
Don't flatter yourself, he just used you for intercourse.
没错 我们有过美好的肉体关系
Yes, we had an incredible physical relationship
不仅互相满足 而且共同探索
that was both deeply satisfying and mutually exploratory,
但那不仅仅是性♥爱♥
but it was more than just sex.
我门养育了一个女儿 他非常宠爱凯特
We had a daughter together, he was besotted with Cat.
我的老天爷
Oh, bloody hell.
好吧 如果他真的那么爱你
OK, if he loved you so much,
为什么他总是回到我们这边呢
then why did he always come back to us?
我来告诉你为什么
I'll tell you why.
因为你就是他的业余爱好
Because you were his hobby.
你一周就一晚 我们一周有六晚
You were one night a week, and we were six nights a week.
从数字上来看 他对我们的爱
Which means statistically, that he loved us
是你的六倍
six times more than he loved you.
-我不觉得数字可以 -好了 都别说了
- I don't think statistics... - Right. OK, stop, all right?
都别说了
All of you.
这是我的 我们的生日晚餐
This...this is my... ..our birthday meal,
我们能不能换个话题
so let's just change the subject, shall we?
希彭老师 凯特和玛丽莲
Mr Shippen, Cat and Marilyn...
这周末要去太阳马戏团
..are going to Cirque du Soleil this weekend.
很值得期待 对吧
That's pretty fun, isn't it?
没戏了 马库斯让我们把票卖♥♥了好来这里
Well, no, cos Marcus made us sell our tickets to come here.
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you...*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you...*
马库斯 我都说了别声张
Marcus, I said no fuss!
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday dear...*
谁安排的
Who did this?
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you!*
-生日快乐 公主 -谢谢 妈妈
- Happy birthday, princess. - Thank you, Mum.
我的天哪 太谢谢你了
Bloody hell, thank you so much.
吹蜡烛 生日快乐
Big blow. Happy birthday!
这怎么吃得完
I'll never eat all that.
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you!*
又一个
Again?
*祝你生日快乐 亲爱的凯茜*
*Happy birthday, dear Cathy*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you!*
真贴心 马库斯 谢谢你
That's lovely, Marcus, thank you.
不好意思 我能借用一下你的信♥用♥卡♥吗
Sorry, could I just borrow your Visa card?
你好 这里是科林·沃尔科特的语♥音♥信箱
Hello, you've reached the voicemail of Colin Walcott.
请留言
Please, er, leave me a message and
我会及时回电
I'll call you back after the tone.
谢了 拜
Thanks, bye.
*我的寿星女孩在哪*
*Ou est la birthday girl?*
*把寿星女孩带来*
*Bring me my birthday girl!*
*我爱寿星女孩*
*I love the birthday girl!*
*把寿星女孩带来*
*Bring me my birthday girl!*
来给你做生日鸡蛋吐司
Come to make you birthday eggy bread.
天哪 凯茜 你太好了
Oh, my God, Cathy, amazing!
我起床后给你发信息 好吧
Text you when I'm up, yeah?
剧集 | 第三者 | 导航列表