剧集 | 第三者 | 导航列表
你好 我想问问
Oh, hi, I was just wondering
是否能修改明晚的预订
whether I would be able to change the booking for tomorrow night.
明晚是五个人去吃饭 不是六个人
Uh, there's going to be five of us dining, not six.
还有 我们到的时候桌上
Oh, and can we have a couple of bottles of fizz on the table
能放几瓶气泡水吗
for when we arrive?
是我的婚前单身派对
It's my hen do.
我没法保证大家不醉 但一定会有范儿
I can't promise it will be sober, but it will be classy.
好 再见
OK, bye.
你瞧 小鸡鸡都戴好了
Look, willies on the head.
第三者
第一季 第四集
怎么安排啊 我们在营地和其他人汇合吗
What's the plan? Are we meeting the others at the campsite?
是豪华露营 伙计们 我们去豪华露营
It's a glampsite, guys, we're glamping.
我们从机场接上我的闺蜜克莱尔
Yes, we are picking up my pal Claire from the airport.
她可逗了
She is such a laugh.
我们以前都在摇摆乐队的木管乐组
Oh, we were in the woodwind section of swing band together.
天啊 那家伙 穿数字衫真酷
God, that kid! Had number shirt on it.
就完了 就一个同学
That's it? One school friend?
不是 怎么会
No! Hardly.
我的道恩阿姨会来
My auntie Dawn's coming.
你妈妈不来不是因为我们俩吧
Your mum didn't cancel cos of us, did she?
不是 绝对不是
No! Absolutely not.
不是 她不是那种会去单身派对的人
No, she's just not really a hen party kind of lady.
也是 不是谁都像我妈这样
Yeah, not everybody's as laid-back as my mum
对互相交流性♥爱♥体♥位♥持开放态度的
about playing name their sex position.
完全开放
LAID back!
你们看到我发的疯狂探险了吗
Guys, did you get the GoPro link I sent you for Go Ape?
空中索道在上面看着可刺♥激♥了
The aerial runway looks insane in the membrane.
凯茜 我一定会
Cath, man, I'm going to
让你在单身派对上玩得开心
make sure you have so much fun on your hen do,
开心得要死
you're going to want to die.
你太好了 不过 这事就交给我吧
Aw, that's kind, uh, but I've got this, guys.
我很在行有组织的乐子
I am excellent at organised fun.
我是说组织点乐子
Well, organising.
杂拌糖 谁要
Dick and mix, anyone?
曼彻斯特 曼彻斯特机场
我的天 她出来了
Oh, my God, there she is.
她看着真时尚啊
Gosh, she looks posh, doesn't she?
你们好
Hello there.
我想坐前面 你不介意吧
Guys, you don't mind if I sit up front, do you?
我晕车晕得厉害 除非是豪华轿车
I get quite carsick unless it's a limo
或者是水上摩托之类的
or, like, a jet ski or something.
说真的 我真得坐前座
No, but, seriously, I have to sit in the front.
谢谢
Thank you.
那东西为什么叫水上摩托而不是摩托船呢
Here, why do they call it a jet ski and not a boatorcycle?
很棒的问题
Great question.
克莱尔 这是我妹妹凯特和她妈妈玛丽莲
Claire, this is my sister Cath and her mum Marilyn.
你们好 抱歉 我头伸不过去
Hi, guys! Sorry, I can't reach.
谁会来啊 露西 米莉和埃莉吗
So, who's coming? Lucy, Millie and Ellie?
很遗憾 她们都来不了
Uh, sadly, they couldn't come.
我都没有露西的号♥码了
I don't actually have a number for Lucy any more.
好吧 没事
OK. Cool.
我马上建个群聊
I'm just going to set up a WhatsApp group quickly.
凯茜说你专程从迪拜过来参加派对
Cathy says you've come all the way from Dubai for this hen.
对 差不多吧
Yep. Kinda.
我回来续签证 而且如果我周一飞回去
I came back to renew my visa, and the flights were cheaper
机票会便宜些 于是我就来了
if I flew back on Monday, so here I am!
米莉想问问你那个马库斯
Oh, see, Millie wants to know if the Marcus you're marrying is
是历史课上老闻表带的那个马库斯吗
the same Marcus who used to sniff his watch strap in History.
天啊 不是 不是
Oh, God. No, no, OK.
是另一个马库斯 我的马库斯是医生
It's another Marcus. My Marcus is a doctor.
他带的是威欣斯健康手环表
And he wears a Withings fitness tracker.
我们都以为二号♥凯茜会是女同
We thought OC was going to be a lesbian
因为她在毕业舞会前都没和人接过吻
because she didn't kiss anyone until the leavers' ball,
突然之间她就和我们的数学课代表搞得火热
and then she got off with our head of maths.
好吧 别想揭我短了
OK, right, nice try.
没那么龌龊 我们没有搞得火热
There was nothing sordid about it. We didn't get off.
不过是...
It was just...
一年完美的数学课 用一支慢舞谢幕
One goodbye slow dance after a great year of maths.
你为什么叫她二号♥凯茜
Here, why do you call her OC?
那时候呢 我们班有两个凯瑟琳
Oh, back in the day, there were two Catherines in our class,
于是这位凯茜就被我们叫成二号♥凯茜
so we'd call OC here Other Cathy,
我们另外那位朋友呢 被叫作美貌凯茜
and we'd call our friend PC, as in Pretty Cathy.
我一直以为她是叫一号♥凯茜呢
I thought PC stood for Primary Cathy.
当然 多种含义
Sure, it had multiple meanings.
我们到营地了
So, here we are at the campsite.
那辆好像是道恩阿姨的车
Ah, that looks like Auntie Dawn's car there.
停好喽
Ease in here.
我的天
Bloody hell!
这都几点了
What time do you call this?
真抱歉我们来晚了
Oh, I'm so sorry we're late.
抱歉 我没考虑凯特两次停车上厕所了
Sorry! I didn't factor in Cat's two extra loo stops.
-好家伙 -凯特
- Oh dear! - Cat!
你一定是玛丽莲吧
You must be Marilyn.
我们在科林的葬礼上打过招呼
Yep, we met briefly at Colin's funeral.
-你好吗 道恩阿姨 -嗯
- You all right, Auntie Dawn? - Yeah!
这位是我朋友克莱尔
Oh, and this is my friend Claire.
我们是圣卡瑟琳中学的同学
We were at St Catharine's together.
贴面礼 异域风情啊
Double kisses, very exotic.
好的 好的
Oh! Right, right.
谁带的这个 太淘气了
Who brought this? Naughty!
这样吧 我们把它留车里好吧
Actually, do you know what? Why don't we leave that in the car?
因为帐篷里可能没地方放
Because there's probably not room for it in the tent.
你开玩笑呢吧 那地方大得像营房♥
You've got to be kidding. It's like a bloody marquee.
我老觉得有当回女童子军了
I keep thinking I'm back in girl guides.
一 二 加油
Oggy, oggy, oggy! Oi, oi, oi!
原歌♥是童子军的童谣
*在老斯莫基山之巅 到处都是乳酪*
*On top of Old Smoky All covered in cheese... *
她一直都这么激♥情♥四射吗
Is she always this enthusiastic?
不 这只是她在热身呢
No, this is her warming up.
玛丽莲
Hi, Marilyn.
有人不行了
Someone's a keeny beanie.
来吧 我们卸车吧 好的
Come on, let's unload the car. All right.
给我来个重的
Give me something heavy.
如果你愿意 可以睡我旁边 玛丽莲
You can bunk up next to me if you like, Marilyn.
谢了
Oh, ta.
自从科林去世 我还没和别人同过床呢
I haven't shared a bed with anyone since Colin died.
可怜的人
Oh, poor you.
虽说他背着我妹妹在外面偷了三十年情
Apart from the fact he cheated on my sister for three decades
也没留下遗嘱 我一直以为他是个好男人
and didn't leave a will, I always thought he was top notch.
我经常梦到他
I dream about him all the time.
他总是以不同的形态出现
He always appears in the different forms.
昨晚是只斗牛犬
He was a bulldog last night,
前天是西蒙·考威尔
and Simon Cowell the night before.
《英国偶像》制♥作♥人
他总是来告诉我一些事
He's always coming to tell me something,
但是在他说话前 我就醒了
but I wake up before he speaks.
有次我梦到我在主人之声唱片行排队
I had a dream once that I was in the queue at HMV.
我经常想起那个梦
I often think about that dream.
我买♥♥了什么 那个梦是什么意思
What did I buy? What does it mean?
为什么没有更多的收银员
Why weren't there more cashiers?
鞋架弄好了
Right, that's the welly rack done.
天呐 感觉真好
God, this is great.
你们能闻到清新的空气吧 真爽脆
You can really taste how clean the air is, can't you? So crisp.
爽脆 我不介意来点薯片
Crisp? I'll have some crisps.
你们知道吗
Do you know what?
我有一种不安的感觉
I have a nagging feeling
我可能办了一个完美的单身派对
I might have pulled off the perfect hen do.
树林里的宝贝们
敬森林里最狂野的单身女性
To the wildest hens in the forest!
失陪一下
Right, if you'll excuse me,
那个回收站不会自己变时髦
that recycling station isn't going to fashion itself.
我有点感兴趣
I'm just fascinated...
剧集 | 第三者 | 导航列表