剧集 | 第三者 | 导航列表
你们的时间安排
by the logistics.
他... 他经常留宿吗
I mean, was he...? Did he stay over often?
更像是一种午后欢愉
It was more of an afternoon delight thing.
大概就在四点半的样子
Usually about 4.30.
我只需听到《郎心似铁》的主题曲
I only have to hear the theme tune to A Place In The Sun,
就能直接开干了
and I'm good to go.
我是个浴后才会活力四射的人
I'm more of a post-bath person myself.
最理想的是吃完一顿清淡的晚餐
Ideally after a light supper,
蔬菜汤或吐司三明治之后
broth or... or a toastie.
有两个包 一个用来装可回收物品
Right, there are two separate bags, one for recycling
一个用来装一般废弃物 就在帐篷后面
and one for general waste, round the back of the tent.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥是怎么回事
What's the sitch with the phone reception?
没有信♥号♥♥ 但我有几个营地对讲机
There isn't any, but I do have some on-site walkie-talkies.
我不会要求大家遵守无线电礼节
I'm not going to insist on radio etiquette,
但如果你们说完了能说"完毕" 那最好了
but if you can say "Over" when you're done, it just really helps.
太好了 完毕
Love it. Over.
我还有一些胸牌 算是活跃气氛吧
Also, I've got some name badges. A bit of an icebreaker.
凯特 你来写吧
Cat, do you want to be the scribe?
还有行程
And... itinerary.
给
There we go.
我的名字少写了I
There's an I in it.
给 给来自迪拜的克莱尔补上I
There you go, Claire with an I, from Dubai.
半小时后
So, in half an hour,
我们会去小围场烧烤
we'll go down to the paddock for the barbecue.
记得带你们的相机 各位
And remember to bring your cameras, guys,
因为日落美极了
cos it's going to be a fantastic sunset.
我就待在帐篷里 我的身体情况
I'll be staying in the tent, my condition.
你要我们带一些烧烤
Do you want us to bring you back
回来给你吗 亲爱的
something from the barbecue, love?
不 没事 我杂拌糖吃多了
No, you're all right. I overdid it on the dick and mix.
我要去洗手间 装满水袋
OK, I'm going to go to the lav block and fill up the water bag,
然后我们就去吃晚餐
and then we will mosey on down to dinner.
天呐 我喜欢露营
God, I love me some camping!
迪拜的酒店会搞一个叫享之不尽的早午餐活动
In Dubai, the hotels do this thing called bottomless brunch
在那里 你可以吃到能想到的所有食物
where you can get, like, every food you can imagine.
他们有果酱吐司饼干吗
Do they do Pop-Tarts?
没有 但他们有一个做华夫饼的灶台
No. But they do have a waffle-making station.
他们有车轮威化干吗
Do they do Wagon Wheels?
不 但是有新鲜的西瓜
No. But there's, like, fresh watermelon...
他们有能量棒吗
Do they do Peperamis?
-没有 -他们有蜂蜡芝士吗
- No. - Do they do Babybels?
没有
No!
其实他们有蜂蜡芝士
Well, yeah, actually, they do do Babybels.
而且你想喝多少起泡酒都行
And all the Prosecco you can physically drink.
我们就一直吃吃喝喝 晒日光浴
All we do is, like, eat and booze and sunbathe. It's...
简直爽爆了
It's amazing.
但不如摇摆乐队爽吧
It's not as fun as swing band, though?
你还在摇摆乐队吗
Were you in the swing band?
你知道我在啊 我吹次中音萨克斯
You know I was. I... I played the tenor sax.
我在港口曳步舞会上表演了独奏
I did the solo in the harbour shuffle.
我要去拿一个
I'm just going to get a...
真恶心
Disgusting.
你一点肉都不吃吗
Do you not want any meat?
-不吃 我不吃肉 -好
- No, I don't do that stuff. - OK.
-不 我算是纯素主义者 -天呐
- No, I'm vegan, sort of. - My God.
-我只是... -你应该告诉我的
- Yeah. I just... - You should have told me.
我们爱你
Yay! We love you!
你晚餐吃这点太少了 克莱尔
That's not enough for your dinner, Claire.
我分你一点鸡肉吧
Do you want a bit of my chicken?
-不用了 -我拿了很多鸡肉
- No, I'm OK. - I've got too much chicken.
谁要我分点鸡肉 凯茜吃吗
Who else wants a bit of my chicken? Cathy?
-不了 谢谢 -凯特
- No, thanks. - Cat?
-不用 -要吃点我的鸡肉吗
- No. - Do you want a bit of my chicken?
谁要吃鸡肉 别客气 谁要吃
Who wants chicken? Go on! Anybody?
鸡肉 来点吧
Chicken! Come on!
不吃吗
No?
不吃吗 你确定 鸡肉吃吗
No? OK. You sure? Chicken?
那我可以吃更多
OK, more for me.
不敢相信我砸到她了
I can't believe I hit her!
天呐 我去 对不起 我砸到你了吗
My God, shit, I'm so sorry. Did that hit you?
-嗯 但是没事 没关系 -不 给
- Yeah, but I'm fine, it's no biggie. - No, here.
天呐 给 就当我向你道歉吧
OK. My God, have this as a soz.
谢谢 你真好
Thanks, that's sweet.
你的连帽衣很赞
Wicked hoodie, by the way.
这是我未婚夫的 杰克·威尔斯的
It's my fiance's. It's... It's Jack Wills.
英国服装品牌
我超爱杰克·威尔斯
Love Jack Wills.
阿布扎比刚开了一家杰克·威尔斯
We just got a Jack Wills in Abu Dhabi.
阿♥拉♥伯联合酋长国首都
-你们是从阿联酋来的吗 -对
- Wow, are you from the UAE? - Yeah.
随口问问 你认识珍妮·卡普里吗
OK, random question, do you know Jenny Capri?
不是吧 她在跟我朋友卡尔约会
Shut the front door! She goes out with my mate Carl.
天呐 天呐 太巧了吧
My God! My God, that's mad.
我让你们继续...
Well, I'll leave you to...
单身派对 我姐姐的单身派对
Hen do. My sister's hen do.
-恭喜恭喜 -谢谢 你什么时候...
- Massive congrats. - Thank you. And when are you...?
好吧 拜
Yeah, all right. Bye.
-她没生气 她人真好 -这鸡肉...
- She took it so well. She was so nice! - This chicken is...
有一股独特的汽水味
Really interesting fizz to it.
凯特 你能把这个扔掉吗
Cat? Can you chuck that somewhere?
太棒了 不是吗
Oh, this is great, isn't it?
没有比这更好的单身派对了
You can't beat this for a hen do.
下一个问题
OK, OK, next question.
你最奇怪的做♥爱♥场所在哪
Where's the weirdest place you've ever had sex?
快点 我们知道答案
Come on! We know the answer!
-我们玩个游戏吧 -不用了 我很好
- Right, right, let's play a game. - Oh, no, I'm fine, actually.
凯茜 真心话还是大冒险
Cathy, truth or dare.
真心话
Truth.
从简单的开始 你最爱马库斯哪一点
OK, let's start easy. What do you love most about Marcus?
你必须说实话 不能撒谎
You've got to tell the truth, no lies.
天啊 我
God... I...
我想是他带我吃了哈里沙辣酱
I guess he introduced me to harissa paste.
那和性有关吗
Is that a sex thing?
不 那是一种北非的腌泡汁
No, it's a North African marinade.
有人觉得不舒服吗
Is anyone else feeling a bit funny?
更年期到了
Menopause alert!
没事 开个玩笑 我可能只是消化不良
No, just joking. Probably just indigestion,
晚餐吃得太快了
wolfing down my supper.
太好吃了
Delish.
我要去走走 看有没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
I'm going to go for a walk, see if I can get any phone reception.
你要带着我的头灯吗
Oh, do you want to borrow my head torch?
我不会有事的 二号♥凯茜 我不是小孩了
I'll be OK, OC. I'm not 11.
道恩姨妈 真心话还是大冒险
Right, Auntie Dawn, truth or dare?
-真心话 -好的
- Truth. - OK.
吐在别人身上以获得性快♥感♥
你有过彩虹浴吗
Have you ever had a rainbow shower?
别回答
Don't answer that.
你没 你没必要懂
You don't... Yeah, you don't need to know.
你听到了吗 有人肚子在叫
Oh, did you hear that? Someone's got a rumbly tum.
-你觉得是因为汽水鸡吗 -不是
- Do you reckon it was that fizzy chicken? - No.
不 猪小姐吃了太多
No, Miss Piggy here had too many...
成为芭比 任重道远啊
Snags off the barbie.
但愿克莱尔没事
I hope Claire's all right.
你觉得我该出去找她吗
Do you think I should go and look for her?
克莱尔 克莱尔 克莱尔
Claire! Claire! Claire!
凯茜 我不得不说
Cathy, man, I hate to say this,
我觉得从迪拜的带I克莱尔下车了
but I think Claire with an I from Dubai has jumped ship.
该死的蚊子
Bloody mosquitoes.
显然 蚊子
Apparently, mosquitoes are
受性激素多的人吸引
attracted to people with high sex hormones.
幸运的马库斯
Lucky Marcus.
我能麻烦你
剧集 | 第三者 | 导航列表