剧集 | 第三者 | 导航列表
the quicker we can go back to the party.
英国快销电商服装品牌
上新速度极快 可买♥♥到最潮流的元素单品
怎么 我才不要搞脏那裙子 这是从布乎买♥♥的
What? I'm not messing up that dress. It's from Boohoo.
我衷心地想
OK, so, I really just wanted to
欢迎大家来到我们的小晚宴
welcome you all here to our little soiree.
尤其是史睿·坦德尔先生和他可爱的妻子米丝蒂
And, in particular, Mr Shray Tandell and his lovely wife Misty.
她刚才是叫我"米丝蒂"吗
Did she just call me "Misty"?
如果你们不介意
Now, if you don't mind,
我想再占用一下麦克风
I am going to hijack the mic just for a couple of secs.
性 我想来点性趣
Sex. I'd like some sex.
sex与secs同音
你们中许多人都知道 过去的六个月
So, as many of you know, this past six months has been
对我们来说是可怕的半年
something of a demi-annus horribilis for us.
有句话说得很对
And, erm, it is true what they say,
只有患难
that you really find out who your friends are
才能见真情
when ca va chier dans le ventilo.
请原谅我的法语发音
You'll pardon my French pronunciation.
我真的很想感谢大家
So, really I just wanted to thank you all for being
做我们这么好的朋友
bloody great mates.
也感谢大家的千层面
And for all the lasagnes.
大部分是自♥制♥的
Most of which were home-made.
我的是
Mine was.
但我想特别地感谢两个人
But I would like to thank two people in particular,
凯茜和马库斯
Cathy and Marcus.
自从我的前夫离世
Ever since my ex left us,
他们俩绝对一直是一对巨星
those two have been a pair of absolute megastars.
我想感谢
So, I personally would like to thank
我挚爱的女儿凯瑟琳
my beloved daughter Catherine
还有我们坚实的磐石 马库斯
and her rock, and mine, Marcus.
上来吧 过来接受我的致谢
So, come on up, guys. Come on and be thanked.
凯茜在哪 她
Where's...where's Cathy? Is she...?
凯茜 过来 别害羞
Cathy? Come on. Don't be shy.
凯茜 凯茜
Cathy? Cathy?
有人看见凯茜吗 我不确定
Anybody seen Cathy? I'm not sure.
让我们举杯吧
Well, let's...let's have a toast.
敬未来的坦德尔夫妇
A toast to the future Mr and Mrs Tandell.
是医生 他离"先生"还远着呢
Dr - he's a long way from being a Mr.
敬未来的坦德尔医生及其太太 无论她在哪
To the future Dr and Mrs Tandell, wherever she may be.
敬爱情
So, to love.
敬爱情
To love.
凯茜 你在干什么
Cathy, what are you doing?
这面墙要和那面墙匹配 不是吗
Well, this wall isn't going to match that wall now, is it?
凯茜 停下 可能是奇怪的姐妹心电感应
Cathy, stop. Call it weird sister telepathical shit,
这是因为你的婚礼吗
but is this about your wedding?
不 这是因为墙上那个难看的划痕
No. This is about an unfortunate scuff on the wall
和上述划痕引起的一系列修复
and the subsequent rectification of said scuff.
你怎么说话跟林德法官一样
Why are you talking like Judge Rinder?
英国一档同名真人秀的男主角
我们结束吧 回到你的派对上
Look, let's just call it a day, go to your party,
-我们能吃个春卷 -那不是我的派对
- we'll have a spring roll. - It's not my party, is it?
那是我妈妈的派对 她举办派对
It's my mum's party. And she's only throwing it so that
只是为了向所有的朋友假装
she can pretend to all of her friends that everything's
就算没有爸爸 一切还是很好
bloody brilliant without Dad.
的确 但临阵脱逃还是有点懦弱
Well, yeah, it's still a bit shit to do a runner.
我懂了 当然
Oh, I get it. Of course.
你只是想回去上了那个服务员
You just want to go back and bone that waiter.
你为什么这么混♥蛋♥
Why are you being a dick?
-把刷子给我 -不
- Just give me the brush. - No.
这是干预会
This is an intervention.
-把刷子给我 -不
- Just give me the brush. - No!
好吧
Fine.
把刷子给我
Give me the brush.
不 这是我的刷子 我的刷子
No! It's my brush! It's my brush!
-我要拿走刷子 凯茜 -不 松开
- I want the brush, Cathy. - No, get off it!
把刷子给我
Give me the brush!
你犯什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
给我刷子
Give it to me.
-你疯了吧 -凯茜
- Mad, mad! - Cathy!
起开
Get away!
-回来 -不
- Come back! - No.
-把我的刷子给我 -不
- Just give me my brush. - No.
凯瑟琳·沃尔科特 回来
Catherine Walcott, come back here now.
不 不
No! No!
-让我进去 -这是为了你好 凯茜
- Let me in! - This is for your own good, Cathy.
走开 你疯了 你犯什么毛病
Go away. You're mental. What is wrong with you?
疯女人
Crazy woman!
你得看医生去
You need help!
是我 你还在派对上吗
It's me. You still at the party?
马库斯
Marcus.
爸爸 你吓我一跳
Dad, you gave me a shock.
-我要问你个问题 -不用了
- I'm going to ask you a question. - No, I'm OK.
我们外科有个说法
We have an expression in surgery...
一流人雇佣一流人
..As hire As,
二流人雇佣三流人
and Bs hire Cs.
意思是 优秀的人为了成功
Basically, brilliant people surround themselves with
会让身边聚集优秀的人
other brilliant people in order to succeed.
然而那些低层次的二流人 他们感受到威胁
Whereas, those on the rung below, the Bs, they feel threatened
所以雇佣更低端的人来让自己看起来光鲜
and so hire even worse people to make themselves look good.
我知道 我听过怪诞经济学的播客
Oh, yes, I listened to a Freakonomics podcast...
不 全科诊所就没这种现象
No, there isn't an equivalent down in general practice because,
因为基本就是一个人诊断感冒
basically, it's one guy in a cupboard diagnosing sniffles,
然而 在外科
whereas, up in surgery,
全是生死攸关的时刻
where it's literally a matter of life and death,
你必须完全信任你的团队
you have to have complete trust in your team.
我倒觉得我才是格格不入的那个人
I'd like to think that I save the odd one.
我想说的是
What I'm getting at is...
说真的 凯茜是哪类人
Truthfully, what letter is Cathy?
肯定是一流人
A - definitely.
这就对了 我想这就是爱情与手术的不同
There you go. I guess that's where love differs from surgery.
她一定很爱你
She must really love you.
她确实很爱
Yeah, she does.
老天 我需要来杯威士忌
Ugh, God, I need a whisky.
这种廉价的香槟令人作呕
This cheap champagne's revolting.
你妈跑哪儿去了
Where the fuck is your mother?
凯瑟琳·沃尔科特 你最好给我解释清楚
Catherine Walcott, you'd better have a very good excuse
你为什么没在酒店里
for why you're not at that hotel.
她在楼下
She's downstairs.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
凯特抢走了我的刷子
Cat took my brush.
我得刷完这面墙
I just need to finish the wall.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我看起来像是在做什么
What does it look like I'm doing?
我不会让一面破墙毁了你的蜜月
I'm not going to let some wall ruin your honeymoon.
天啊 这个价格对多乐士来说太划算了
Gosh, that is very good value for Dulux.
我能问一下 你确定之前什么都没看到吗
Can I just ask, are you sure you didn't see anything earlier?
我是说我尿尿的时候
You know, when I was peeing?
毛都没看到
Not a sausage.
就算我看到了有什么关系吗
Would it even matter if I did?
我知道 但是
I know, but...
我只是有这种
It's just I have this...
怕被人看到自己裸体的恐惧感
weird fear of being seen naked.
从我还是青少年的时候就有了
I've had it since I was a teenager. I...
我穿着泳衣洗澡
I shower in a bathing suit.
-但你身材很好啊 -并没有
- But you've got a great bod! - No, I don't.
不过谢谢你
But thank you.
我对室外有种恐惧感
I've got this thing about the outdoors.
我几乎不能出门
I can barely leave the house.
老天 我们到底是怎么回事
Oh. God, what is wrong with us?
-为恐惧干杯 -我喜欢这个乐队
- Cheers For Fears! - Oh! I love that band.
谐音 惊惧之泪乐队
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
-回头想想 我还跟鼓手交往过 -不是吧
- Come to think of it, I got off with the drummer once. - No.
剧集 | 第三者 | 导航列表