剧集 | 第三者 | 导航列表
-他有个巨大的 -我找你20分钟了
- He had a massive... - I've been looking for you for 20 minutes.
我要去睡觉了 走吧
I'm off to bed. Come on.
实际上我打算留在这里
I'm going to stay here, actually.
-你说什么 -我要留在这里
- I beg your pardon? - I'm going to stay here
跟我的朋友玛丽莲一起
with my friend Marilyn.
-她跟我们住同一层 -好吧
- She's on the same floor. - Fine.
别吵醒我
Don't wake me up.
傻♥逼♥
Cock.
干得不错
Good job well done, that.
而且也没有弄脏我的裙子
And I didn't mess up my dress.
你上去洗个澡 我来收拾这里
Right, you go up and have a shower and I'll clean up down here.
妈 你今晚能来我屋里睡吗
Mum, can you stay in my room tonight?
当然可以 那你就可以睡我屋了
Of course I will. Which means you can stay in my room
-如果你想的话 凯特 -不用了 我要回去了
- if you like, Cat. - Oh, no, I'm good. I'm out of here.
-爱你 你个傻冒 -爱你
- Love you, you knobhead. - Love you.
谢谢你
Thank you...
通知我 还留下来陪她
for calling. And for staying.
之前的事我很抱歉
And I'm...I'm sorry about earlier.
一家人 不是吗
It's family, innit?
恕我失陪 还有个超级饥渴又火♥辣♥的服务生
Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got an extremely horny
在酒店里等着我呢
hot waiter waiting for me in the hotel room.
到第三棵树就回来 好吗
Just to the third tree and back, OK?
好的
OK. OK.
我们不能被恐惧支配
Fear is not the boss of us.
准备好了吗
Ready?
你光着身子
You're naked!
而我在室外
And I'm outdoors!
米什蒂
Mishti?
米什蒂
Mishti!
该死的
Shit. Shit!
快起床
Get out of bed.
你为什么没定闹钟
Why didn't you set the alarm?
你可以先去洗澡
Oh, you have the first shower.
我可以拿毛巾先凑合一下
I can make do with a hooker's flannel.
快点
Come on.
我们没时间了
We haven't got time for this.
我觉得我不爱马库斯
I don't think I love Marcus.
那你之前为什么不说
Why didn't you say something before?
我觉得婚礼是唯一能让你支撑下去的理由
I guess the wedding was the only thing keeping you going
所以我不想让你失望
and I didn't want to let you down.
你这么想有多久了
How long have you felt like this?
几个月吧
A few months.
也许一年
Maybe a year.
老实说 也许更久
Maybe longer, if I'm brutally honest.
-对不起 妈妈 -不用道歉
- I'm so sorry, Mum. - Don't be sorry.
如果你不爱他 那就不能嫁给他
You can't marry him if you don't love him.
我嫁给你♥爸♥爸的时候爱得疯狂
I was crazy about your dad when I married him. I mean...
你知道结果是怎么样的 但是
You know, it ended how it ended, but...
我决不会说我没爱过他
I could never say I didn't love him.
你确定你不生气吗
Are you sure you're not cross?
过来
Oh, come here.
好了
Ok.
我们最好取消这场该死的婚礼
We'd better cancel this fucking wedding.
老天 不愧是马库斯
Oh, my God. Of course Marcus
连自己的婚礼都能迟到
would be late for his own bloody wedding.
天呐
Oh, God.
完蛋了
Shit the bed!
你跟她说了吗
Did you speak to her?
没有 我发信息给我妈了
No, I texted Mum.
我想也该尘埃落地了
I thought it was best to let the dust settle.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure that you want to do this?
没错 梅瑞狄斯 昨晚我意识到了两件事
Yes, Meredith. I realised two big things last night.
你是唯一因为我是二流人爱我的人
You're the only one that loves me for being a B.
而且 我父亲绝对是三流人
And also, my father's a massive C.
-我不明白你说什么 -不重要
- I don't get it. - It doesn't matter.
过来
Come here.
走吧
Come on.
凯茜 我给你留了几万条信息
Cathy. Cathy, I've left you, like, a million messages.
我有事要跟你说
I've... Listen, I've got to tell you something.
他不在这里
He's not here.
-谁 -马库斯
- Who? - Marcus.
马库斯刚给他妈发信息说
Marcus has just text his mum saying that
-他不来参加婚礼了 -什么 不
- he's not coming to the wedding. - What? No.
你搞错了 我才是那个不去参加婚礼的人
You're confused. I'M the one not coming to the wedding.
抱歉 凯茜
Sorry, Cath, man,
但我想你在婚礼上被人放鸽子了
but I think you've been stood up at the altar.
不 不 不 是我
No. No, no, no. Me.
是我在婚礼上放他鸽子了
I stood HIM up at the altar.
我才是那个不去参加婚礼的人
I'm the one not coming to the wedding.
是我不要他的
I'm standing HIM up!
剧集 | 第三者 | 导航列表