剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
昆廷·科德沃特
Star Trek: Voyager《星际旅行:航海家号♥》第四部星际旅行系列电视剧
墨西哥快餐品牌名
任务完成
影片讲述了时常做着与记忆完全不同的经历梦境的前海军陆战队上校本·马高追寻事情真♥相♥的故事
环境因素预测 丹妮娜·马库斯
致昆廷·科德沃特 在他去裂缝之前
魔法师 前情提要
Previously, on "The Magicians"...
在地球 时间几乎没动
On Earth, barely any time has passed,
但是在这 已经过了三百年
while here, it's been 300 years.
芬国王和乔希亲王的统治
High King Fen and Josh the Fresh Prince
在三百年前被推♥翻♥了
were overthrown 300 years ago.
国王是暗王 王国归他统治
The Dark King reigns. Glory to his rule.
告诉我 你们有没有碰巧带了什么食物
So, tell me, did you happen to bring any food with you?
一个怪物控制了你数月
A monster rode you around for months
而他不停的杀人
while he murdered people,
然后你最好的朋友死了
and then one of your closest friends died.
魔法浪涌愈发严重了
The surges are getting worse.
我只是说这就是我应该用魔法
I'm just saying, this is the type of thing
去解决的问题
I should be using my magic to fix.
世界末日就要来了
The apocalypse is happening,
但是你拒绝了我的帮助
but you won't accept my help
- 因为我是个女人 - 没错
- because I'm a woman? - Quite right.
我是阿迪尤迪教授
My name is Professor Adiyodi.
那不是一种声音 更像是一个信♥号♥♥
It's not a voice. It's more like a signal.
我会解除我的屏障 这样你可以展示给我看
I'm gonna take down my wards so you can show me.
教授
Professor?
这座建筑不见了
This building, it's missing.
你知道什么样的咒语才可以
Do you know what kind of skills it would take
偷走一栋有五级防护的房♥子
to steal a building with level five wards?
我也每天都在想他
I miss him every day too.
没有人能告诉你如何悲伤 爱丽丝
No one gets to tell you how to grieve, Alice.
如果做疯狂的事情
If you need to do something crazy
可以让你好受些
to get through it...
那就去做 好吗
do something crazy, okay?
昆廷
Quentin?
我在哪里
Where am I?
我的裤子呢
Where are my pants?
如果这是一个梦
If this is a dream...
这似乎是一个梦
which it seems like it's a dream...
意识到自己做梦不是会让我醒来吗
shouldn't knowing it's a dream wake me up?
除非这是个清醒梦
Unless it's a lucid dream
就像《航海家号♥》里的一集
like that episode of "Voyager."
或者我被外星人绑♥架♥了
Or I've been kidnapped by aliens
他们想要从我这里挖出秘密
who are trying to get secrets out of me,
就像《航海家号♥》里的另一集
like that other episode of "Voyager."
- 有什么问题吗 - 没有
- Something wrong? - No.
只是你听起来像我以前认识的一个人
It's just, you sound like someone I used to know.
我感觉...
I feel like...
我应该帮你做点事
I'm supposed to be helping you with something.
这感觉很奇怪吗
Is that weird?
不 一点都不奇怪
No, it isn't weird at all.
你说得对 这是个疯狂的梦
You're right. This is a crazy dream.
看 这是我朋友的
See, this belonged to my friend,
但是我看不懂
and I can't read it.
但你可以 你应该告诉我
But you can, and you're supposed to tell me
这上面写了什么 然后你就会醒来
what it says and then you'll wake up.
- 这是什么语言 - 我希望你知道
- What language is it in? - I was hoping you knew.
我以前从没见过
I've never seen it before.
什么
What?
抱歉
Sorry.
如果是精灵语或克林贡语...
If it was Elvish or Klingon...
这真是个奇怪的梦
This is a really weird dream.
你有车吗
Do you have a car?
你能载我去塔可钟吗
Can you take me to Taco Bell?
魔法师第五季 第二集
那个传送门树到底在哪儿
Where the hell is that portal tree?
你做的真棒
You are doing such a great job.
你能答应我一件事吗
Will you promise me something?
当这一切都结束了
When this is all over...
我们还能做朋友吗
we can still be friends?
不
No!
哇
Whoa.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
艾略特
Eliot!
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey! - Hey.
你现在说话感觉怎么样
How are you talking right now?
我死了 不会粗鲁的
I'm dead, not rude.
- 哦 你是个鬼魂 - 是吗
- Oh, you're a ghost. - Am I?
- 抱歉 - 很难去生气
- Sorry. - It's hard to be mad.
我是个糟糕的国王
I was a terrible High King.
或者这就是很多人朝我大喊的原因
Or that's what a lot of people screamed at me,
而如果许多陌生人都朝你大叫
and a lot of strangers screaming at you
- 就是你的问题了 - 是的
- can't be wrong. - Right.
无论如何 他们绞死了我
Anyhoo, they hung me.
芬出局 贱♥人♥们
Fen out, bitches.
不管怎么说
For what it's worth,
我很抱歉我没能来救你
I am sorry that I wasn't here to save you.
没事的 真的
It's okay, really.
我最后听到的消息是
The last I heard,
你还被怪物附身呢
you were still possessed by The Monster.
我想如果他们救了你
And I figured if they did save you,
你可能就会戒酒了
you'd probably be off drinking.
说实话 我指望玛戈来救我
Honestly, I was counting on Margo to save me.
或者昆廷 或者爱丽丝 或者佩
Or Quentin or Alice or Penny
或者茱莉亚 或者福格院长
or Julia or Dean Fogg,
但我了解我嫁的那个人
but I know the man I married.
似乎是太过了解了
Too well, it seems.
不 看你那悲伤的表情
Oh, no, look at your sad face.
别对自己太严厉 我已经死了
Don't be hard on yourself. I'm already dead.
你不可能用什么魔法
It's not like you can do some kind of magic
让时间倒流...
to turn back time...
等等 除非... 你能吗
wait, unless... can you?
艾略特 如果你能救我 你一定要去做
Eliot, if you can save me, you have to do it.
- 秃鹫很快就要来了 - 什么...
- The buzzards are coming soon... - Wha...
它们会啄出我的眼睛 我可怜的死眼睛
To peck out my eyes! My poor dead eyes!
- 好吧 天啊 冷静 - 哦 天啊
- Okay, fine. Jesus, ch... chill. - Oh, God!
天啊
Oh, God!
艾略特
Eliot!
你们哪个混♥蛋♥建了防魔法师地牢
Which one of you beefy twats built a magician-proof dungeon?
好吧 让我用蛮力破了它
All right, let's brute-force this mother.
我的天
Oh, my God.
"我的朋友 如果你读到了这封信
"My friends, if you're reading this,
那是因为我死了
It's because I'm dead
或者我逃出去了却忘记处理这封信
Or I escaped and forgot to get rid of this letter,
但很可能是第一种情况
But probably the first one.
愿我安息
R-I-P me.
当魔法回归却比以前更强大时
We knew something had gone right on your end
我们知道你那边出事了
When magic came back stronger than ever,
但是我们没有听到你的消息"
but then we didn't hear from you."
来自北方湿地的消息
News from the Northern Marsh.
我们朋友的消息呢
What about our friends?
送信的兔子回来了吗
Have any of the messenger bunnies returned?
目前还没有
Not as of yet.
兔子们认为我们的世界
The rabbits believe the connection
和你们的世界之间的联♥系♥不知怎么被打乱了
between our world and yours has been disturbed somehow.
它们拒绝走出洞穴
They're refusing to come out of their burrows
不管我们给它们多少香烟
no matter how many cigarettes we offer them.
"先是几天然后是几个月 没有任何人的消息
"Days turned into months with no word from anyone
我们也没有办法回到地球"
and no way for us to return to Earth."
树懒大人阿比盖尔
Her languorousness Abigail
建议我们派军队到北部湿地
advises we send our armies to the Northern Marsh
去调查这些生物的报告
to investigate the reports of these creatures.
当地人称他们为掠夺者
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表