剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
我觉得是
I would.
我该怎么做
What was I supposed to do, huh?
要求他只爱我一个
Demand that he only love me?
朝他大喊大叫让他做个不那么复杂的人
Scream at him to be a less complicated person?
我们谈论的可是昆廷
I mean, it's Quentin we're talking about.
而且我爱他
And I loved him.
真正的他 全部的他
The real him, all of him.
呃 可能有些事情
Well, um, there's something
他没有告诉你
he probably didn't tell you about.
马赛克
The mosaic.
其中有一条时间线
Um, there was this timeline.
我们不知怎么记得一些零碎片段
We somehow remembered pieces of it,
但是这些... 这些美丽的片段
but these, uh... these beautiful pieces,
就是...
and it was...
我们互相深爱了一段很长很长的时间
We loved each other for a really, really long time,
所以你知道的
and, um, so, you know, uh,
我让他立马滚蛋
I promptly told him to fuck off,
然后 你知道的 他为我而死
and... and, you know, he... he... he died for me.
艾略特
Eliot.
艾略特 我做了...
Eliot, I have done...
很多不好的事情 而且我伤害了别人 懂吗
A lot of bad things, and I have hurt people, okay?
有一件我坚信不疑的事 那就是
And the one thing that I hold onto is that I know,
在内心深处我知道 我已经竭尽所能了
deep down, that I was doing my best.
你竭尽所能了吗
Were you doing the best that you could?
不幸的是 那个时候
Unfortunately at the time...
是的
Yes.
我甚至没有再和他说过话
I never even got to talk to him again.
他就这么死了
He just died.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
是啊 就寄托在这封我无法寄出的信里的
Yeah, file it under things I wish I could say
那些我希望说出口的话上吧
in this fucking letter that I can't actually send.
但我还是无法释怀
But I can't let go of it, either.
想让我帮你吗
You want my help?
是的
Yeah.
- 但我们可以一起来 好吗 - 好的
- But we can do it together, okay? - Okay.
数到第三声
On the count of three.
好
Okay.
- 一 - 一
- One. - One.
- 二 - 二
- Two. - Two.
三
Three.
那很勇敢
That was brave.
他很勇敢
He was brave.
你也很勇敢
You were brave.
艾略特
Eliot?
嗯
Yeah?
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for telling me.
守卫 在吗 我们变回人了
Guards, hello! We're human again!
玛戈
Margo.
我能说件事吗
Can I say one thing?
对不起 我和乔希上♥床♥了
I'm sorry I slept with Josh.
- 我们只是很寂寞 - 芬 别道歉了
- We were just lonely. - Fen, stop apologizing.
乔希的小♥弟♥弟♥不属于我 我也不想要
I don't own Josh's penis, and I don't want to.
但你似乎...
But you seem...
我可不可以有复杂的情绪
Can I have a complicated emotion
并且不为了让你好受点而去解决它
without having to resolve it so you can feel better?
我很感激 即使在你复杂的情绪下
I am grateful that even in your complicated state,
你仍然去拿小孩玩的刀
you still reached for the Childsplay knife.
你是个好人...
You're a good person...
我以为那是真刀
I thought it was a real knife.
幸好它不是 但我不是个好人
Glad it wasn't today, but I'm not a good person.
好吧
Okay, well,
感情有时是不理智的
matters of the heart can be irrational
有时甚至是我们中最优秀的人...
and sometimes even the best of us...
别再试图原谅我了
Stop trying to forgive me.
我们希望你能原谅我们
We want you to forgive us.
我们发誓不会放弃你
We promised ourselves we wouldn't give up on you,
但我们放弃了
but we did.
你从未放弃过我们
You never gave up on us.
是啊 你找到办法了
Yeah, you figured out a way.
是艾略特寄的信
Eliot sent the letter.
我打算让你们为费洛里牺牲 但...
I was gonna let you die for Fillory but...
作为国王
Kings.
我们有职责
We have a job,
并且将其放在第一位 对吗
and we put it first, right?
所以
So...
你没有救我们
you didn't save us,
然后你捅了我
and then you stabbed me.
我是个傻子吗
Am I a fool?
不... 我说真的 我是傻子吗
No... no, really. Am I?
跟我一样
No more than me.
你是个害相思病的白♥痴♥
You're a lovesick idiot!
嘿
Hey!
我为你而战
I went into battle for you
以为你为了我们而
thinking that you gave a single flea on a donkey's ass
殚精竭虑
for any of us,
以为我们欠你什么
thinking that we owed you something.
我太傻了
Stupid me.
我一直在想佐伊的话
I've been thinking about what Zoe said.
这是一个合理的问题
It's a valid question.
拯救世界什么时候是个头
When do you save the world enough?
听着 任何事情我都支持你
Look, I'm... I'm with you on anything,
但我得实话实说
but I gotta be honest.
如果这次我们逃过一劫
If we survive this one,
我想要正常的生活 茱莉亚
I want a life, Julia.
理想的生活 和你一起
Ideally, with you.
是啊 我也想要
Yeah, I want that too.
我不确定你是否想要... 但没关系
I'm not sure you do, and tha... and that's okay.
现在我们得解决这个
Right now we got shit to do,
但如果我们没有死
but if we don't die,
我们得想清楚这个问题
we gotta figure this out.
你们好
Hello.
我解决了你们的问题
I solved your problem.
你们是对的 魔法浪涌在增加
You were right. Surges are increasing.
它们不可预测...
They're unpredictable...
因为无法计算的隐藏变量
hidden variables that defy calculation.
- 但如果我们无法预测... - 没错
- But if we can't predict it... - Correct.
没办法
You can't.
因此 我创建了一个统计模型
So instead, I created a statistical model
来预测一个魔法浪涌可能出现的区间
to predict a window within which a surge might occur.
哇哦
Wow.
好的 这是一个开始
Okay, this is a start.
你们了解协波汇聚吗
Are you familiar with the Harmonic Convergence?
不
No.
罕见而强大的占星现象
A rare and powerful astrological occurrence.
魔法的放大器
A magnifier of magic.
已经出现过四次
There have been four.
恐龙灭绝 庞贝末日
Extinction of the dinosaurs, Pompeii,
亚特兰蒂斯沉没 以及自动调音的发明
sinking of Atlantis, and the invention of Auto-Tune.
两周后将会有第五次
In two weeks, there will be a fifth.
情况会有多糟
How bad will it be?
这就是你们担心的事情
This is the event you're worried about.
汇聚的环境因素
Circumstances on the Convergence
将会格外有利
will be exceptionally favorable,
在这种情况下不是一件好事
which in this case is not a good thing,
因为它和一个魔法浪涌出现的区间吻合
because it falls in a surge window.
施法的效果会呈指数倍放大
Castings will be exponentially magnified.
咒语会失灵
Enchantments will malfunction.
死亡人数将以百万计
Death toll in the millions.
- 也许高更多 - 我们如何能阻止它
- Maybe much higher. - How can we stop it?
没办法 除非你们能阻止魔法浪涌
You can't, unless you stop the surges,
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表