剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
除非你想让新的世界
unless you want your new world
变得像下东区一样
looking like the Lower East Side, then...
我能试试看
I could try.
李普森说你还不能施法 不然会受到永久性的伤害
Lipson said it's too soon. Permanent damage.
我只是想帮上你们的忙
I just want to help.
月亮在发脾气 塞尔达不在了
The moon is cranky, Zelda's gone,
而艾莉丝只能用一只手
and Alice is down a hand, so...
我知道有个办法 可能帮得了我们
I know something that might help.
你找出了月亮变换施法情况的规律? 没有
You cracked the code on moon Circumstances? Nope.
那你有什么计划?
Then what the hell is your plan?
我的计划是完完全全地接受现在的我
My plan is, I'm going to accept exactly everything I am right now.
你可以之后再发表在社交媒体上
Instagram that nonsense later, girl. I mean...
接受好和坏的一面
Every single good and shitty part.
尤其是坏的那一面
And especially the shit.
我建议你们全都这么做
I suggest we all do it.
我们必须配合这一点来施法 我们只能控制…
We have to acknowledge it in order to adjust for it in your casting.
内在的施法情况
Internal Circumstances.
这是我们能控制的事
It's the one thing we can control.
一只手就足够了
One hand is plenty.
我准备好了 你们呢?
I'm ready. Are you ready?
你们得想象弗罗里 知道吗?
Hold Fillory in your minds, okay?
能不能让我上一趟厕所?
Too late to pee?
没事 没关系 没关系的 抱歉
You know what? It's fine. It's fine. Sorry.
芬 准备好了
It's ready, Fen.
我只要…
Do I just...
跟它说话
Talk to it.
告诉它你的记忆
Your memories.
好的
Um, okay. Okay.
我记得白银河岸
Uh, I remember the... The Silver Banks,
以及查特温激流
and Chatwin's Torrent
还有沉默山丘
and, uh, the Chankly Bore.
很奇怪吧?
Whoa, that was weird.
有残破海湾 还有…
I, uh... There's, uh, Broken Bay. And...
没有任何反应 那怎么办?
Nothing's happening. The fuck, Fen?
你不能单单描述而已
You can't just describe it.
你得告诉它你的回忆
You need to give it your memories.
噢
Oh.
好
Okay.
我的弗罗里
My Fillory.
我记得我第一次看见…
I remember the first time...
我看到了飞马座
I saw a Pegasus.
当时我才十岁
I was 10.
只有弗罗里才能遇到这种事
Only in Fillory.
我记得第一次见到…
I remember the first time
我父亲使用魔法锻造刀子的时候
I saw my dad use magic to make a knife.
当时他就是不肯告诉我是怎么做到的
And then he wouldn't show me
就因为我是女子
'cause I'm a girl.
我记得… 我父亲把我交给陌生人领养
I remember my dad gave me away to a stranger.
当时我发现
And that's where I realized
有时候 弗罗里还蛮糟糕的
Fillory kind of sucks sometimes.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我在说我的弗罗里的事
I'm talking about my Fillory.
那个地方思想太落后了
That place could be, uh, backwards as shit.
我不想重现那个部分
And I'm thinking I don't want to replicate that.
我们还是需要愈合泉 所以…
We kind of need a Wellspring, so...
好
Right.
我就不能只选择弗罗里最好的一面吗?
Can't I just have the best of Fillory,
选择我们的 地球最好的一面
the best of us, of Earth.
也包括我跟托德一起看过的 地球最棒的电影
Plus the best of those cool movies Todd and I watched.
那才是我想要的家园
That's the home I want.
我们值得拥有它
That's what we deserve.
有反应了!
It's happening. It's happening.
继续施法!
Keep going. Keep going.
他们去了哪里? 我不知道
Where'd they go? I don't know.
感觉如何?
Well, how's it feel?
感觉我在抱着一只疯狂的猫
Like I'm holding a goddamn crazy cat.
而且猫毛弄脏了我定制的大衣
And the fur is ruining my custom suits.
难怪占士邦的反派们每次都一副怨天尤人的样子
No wonder all those Bond villains were always so pissy.
往好处看 你触碰它的时候还可以抱怨抱怨
Bright side? You can actually complain while you're holding it.
真让人兴奋
Oh, what a joy.
而且 魔力也还没有消失
And magic hasn't vanished.
这就是
There's that.
虽然月亮变得越来越变本加厉了
The moon's more wonked than ever, of course.
人生的路总是崎岖的
Why should anything be easy?
也许我们该向野猎女巫们学习学习
Maybe we should take a cue from the hedge witches.
她们的每一个安全屋里
Safehouses are starting to keep
现在都会聘请崇月者常驻了
a moon-brain lunatic on retainer.
今晚的施法情况不会突然改变吧?
So, can we count on Circumstances
还算稳定
holding through tonight, or...
但我们必须速战速决
Yeah, I'd move fast, though.
那点我们还是做得到的 对吧 老板?
That we can do. Right, boss?
提到这点
Speaking of adjustments,
我们新聘请的教授情况怎么样?
how's the newest member of our faculty holding up?
他的手痊愈了
His hands are healed.
他只是需要接受他有很多朋友消失了
He just has to get used to the fact that half of his friends are gone.
待在海曼体内的查尔顿
Charlton, in Hyman-esque form.
你来到了你最快乐的地方 但是… 你看起啦不开心
Here you are in your happy place, but you don't seem happy.
我以为待在这里 教导学生们会有所帮助
I thought, uh, being here and teaching would help,
但没有
but it hasn't.
我…
I...
我很想念他们
I miss them.
没了他们 感觉迷失了方向 很孤独
I feel lost and alone without them.
玛尔戈和其他人
Margo. All of them.
我甚至会怀念弗罗里
I even miss Fillory.
你认为…
Do you think, um...
西普不可能存活的 对吧?
There's no way Seb survived, huh?
应该不会
Probably not.
弗罗里消失了
Fillory's gone.
但也许他现在过得更好
But maybe it's better now.
也许他现在有爱他的人陪着他
Maybe now he's somewhere, with someone who loves him.
你并不孤独 知道吗? 艾略特
You're not alone, you know, Eliot.
天啊
Oh, Gods.
我还是不习惯喝酒 太烈了
I am still not used to how strong alcohol is.
喝多了就会习惯了
Keep drinking. It'll come.
我有个惊喜
So, I have a surprise for you.
查尔顿 我最近经历了太多惊喜了
I have had a lot of terrible surprises of late, Charlton.
皮特最近都有在帮我
I've been getting help from Pete.
就是那个专精魔法物品的野猎巫师
The hedge witch who deals in magical objects.
天啊 为什么?
Good Lord, why?
他帮我找出了这个的用途
He helped me figure this out.
这是圣诞老人给你的礼物
Santa left it for you?
查尔顿
Charlton...
你看起来跟真正的你一样
You look like you.
感觉也跟真正的自己一样
I also feel like me.
不只是肉体 连内在也是
If you touch me, but also inside.
感觉很棒
It's nice.
感觉好奇怪
Well, this is weird.
这是好事吗?
Good weird.
这个…
So...
我有一个尴尬的问题要问你
I have an awkward question.
我一直想象你会怎么回覆我I often ask myself what you'd say,
答案一直都是“当然是拒绝了,别傻了,查尔顿”
and the answer is, "Of course not, don't be stupid, Charlton,
“艾略特不是那种…”查尔顿
"Eliot isn't the kind of guy..." Charlton.
你问吧
Ask.
你有没有可能会跟
I wonder whether you could ever be romantically inclined
我交往?
towards someone like me.
上千岁的弗罗里人
A 1,000-year-old Fillorian
待在一个好色鬼的体内
in a pervert ghost's body,
还穿着变身手镯的你?
wearing a transfiguration amulet?
一个很了解你的人
A man who knows you well,
没有任何恋爱对象
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表