剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
比滑下去时伤得轻多了
which hurt a lot less than on the way down.
而且现在我们可以躲在大运河的可爱别♥墅♥里
And now we get to hole up in a lovely villa
喝贝里尼酒直到断片
on the Grand Canal and sip Bellinis until we pass out.
我们不能离开弗洛里
We can't leave Fillory.
我不想告诉你现在情况很绝望
I don't want to tell you that things are hopeless,
至少形势是不乐观的
but they're not looking very good.
而且不想看你现在这样
And I hate to see you feeling like this.
我好不起来
I'm not gonna feel better.
你究竟哪根筋不对
What the hell is wrong with you?
你应该感到难过
You should feel just as upset.
我不知道
Uh... I don't know.
我猜我这人不容易难过
I guess it takes a lot to upset me.
我觉得你在麻痹自己
I think you're gloriously medicated
逃避现实
and in some textbook denial.
我在努力
I'm managing.
- 我很好 - 当然 你很好
- I'm fine. - Sure, you're fine.
一个怪物控制了你数月
A monster rode you around for months
而他不停的杀人
while he murdered people,
然后你最好的朋友死了
and then one of your closest friends died.
你知道的 那里发生的事我都不记得了
You know, I don't remember anything from in there.
忘记也无法改变现实
As if that changes a goddamn thing.
昆廷死了 我很伤心
Quentin died, and it hurts.
我不想再谈论这件事了
And I don't really want to talk about it.
我要说的你都知道 所以
Everything I have to say, you already know, so...
为什么
Why?
如果是我
Well, if it were me,
我会怒不可遏
I'd be driving a fucking Semi down fury road.
感情都是难堪的
Yeah, well, feelings are gauche
我不把我的感情分享给你 我认为你应该感激
and I'm sparing you mine and I thought you would be grateful.
我不在乎你在外面怎么样 但和我在一起时
I don't care what you're like out there, but with me?
至少试着真实一些
I thought you'd at least try to be real.
斑比
Bambi.
你可别
Don't "Bambi" Me.
如果你执意要这么蠢
If you're gonna be this stupid,
那我需要时间冷静一下
I need some time alone to calm down.
嘿 被放逐的渣滓
Hey, banished scum!
这儿发生了什么
What happened here?
几周来都很艰难
Been a rough couple of weeks.
所有人都抛弃了我们
Everyone's abandoned us.
我们失去了很多分部
We've lost most of the branches.
无法与我们在冥界的人取得联♥系♥
Can't even reach our people in the underworld.
塞尔达在哪
Where's Zelda?
噢天哪 谁知道呢
Oh, God, who knows?
她一团糟
She's a mess.
不骗你
Look, no bullshit,
可能在你第十五次拒绝帮她后
after you refused to help her for, like, the 15th time,
我觉得她伤到了大脑
I think it broke her brain.
她说她不值得被信任
She said she can't be trusted
于是放弃领导图书馆 逃走了
to lead and ran off.
那现在谁在领导图书馆
Then who's leading the Library?
当然不是我
Well, not me, that's for sure.
我只是做好本职工作
I'm just doing my job.
这是图书馆分部索引吗
That's a Library Branch Index, isn't it?
- 你知道这个吗 - 我听说过一点
- You know about these? - I've heard a couple things.
它会显示每本书的位置
Okay, well it shows you the location of every volume
以及如何使用它
and how to access it.
所以问题是什么
So what's the problem, then?
封锁这个的光学魔法师死了
The phosphoromancer who did this...
我需要你解开它
is dead. I need you to unlock it.
如果你要在这看着 请帮我倒杯喝的
If you're gonna watch, I'll need a drink.
行 正好我也喝一杯
Yeah, I could use one myself.
我觉得你对你工作的性质
I think there's a bit of confusion
存在一些误解
about the nature of your job.
你告诉我我若不教他们 他们会死
You told me they'd get killed if I didn't talk to them,
所以我教了他们怎么保命
so I told them how not to get killed.
哦 你还真贴心
Well, how very thoughtful of you.
听着兄弟 我之前帮着你
Look, man, I was doing you a solid,
但我觉得我不是你想找的人
but I don't think I'm your guy.
这个时候 作为院长 我应该
This is the time, as a dean, where I usually dig deep
讲个笑话或者哭个惨来挽回你
to find a funny or sad anecdote to win you back.
但自从我戒了酒
But since I've stopped drinking,
我就不容易这样做了
those no longer come easy.
你戒酒了
You stopped drinking?
是的
Yes.
恐怕我对酒已经
I've lost the taste for it,
失去兴趣了
I'm afraid.
可能是因为失去昆廷
Maybe it's what happened to Quentin.
也可能是因为我的肝脏不行了
Maybe it's just my liver.
不管怎样 我现在有点古板
Either way, I'm a bit raw at the moment,
希望你原谅我的直率
so you will forgive my bluntness.
你签了合同
You signed a contract.
我以为那个是为了保护我
I thought that was, like, to protect me?
我说谎了
I lied.
那是一份雇佣合同
It was an employment contract,
禁止你辞职
which forbids you from quitting.
我从来没有遇见过会读合同的佩
I've never met a Penny who read the fine print.
所以要是我打破合同呢
So what if I break it?
我会一直起诉你
Well, I will sue you into oblivion.
你能反抗吗 当然可以
Could you fight it? Yes.
你会赢吗 当然不会
Would you win? No.
你能逃跑吗
Could you run?
当然能
Well, yes, of course.
你是漫游者
You're a traveler.
但恐怕你逃到天涯海角
But I doubt a world exists where you could
我的律师都能找到你
hide from our lawyers.
学校见 教授
I will see you at school, Professor.
不是说手♥淫♥有什么问题
Not that there's anything wrong with masturbation.
图书馆员有自♥慰♥的传统
There's a tradition of librarians masturbating...
都可以追溯到几百年前
It goes back centuries.
只是他自♥慰♥的方式太离奇了
But just the way he did it was creepy.
该死 我要尿尿
God damn. I need to pee.
见鬼
Holy shit.
非常抱歉 我的女士
Apologies, my good lady,
请原谅我闯入你的房♥子
for the intrusion into your maison.
惊扰了你
And for startling you.
还乱翻你的
And for raiding your
神奇冬日食物箱
magical winter box of comestibles.
我经历了一个漫长而艰辛的旅程
It has been a long and arduous journey...
没事
Fine.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是哈格里夫·麦克伯尼·库宾·
I am Sir Hargreave Mcgrubney Cubbins
阿奇伯德·布莱恩·埃芬厄姆三世
Archibald Brian Effingham III,
你可以叫我埃芬厄姆爵士
but you can call me Sir Effingham.
你来自弗洛里吗
Are you from Fillory?
是的
Why, yes I am.
推理得很好
Well deduced.
您真是智慧与美貌并存
You are a credit to your sex.
不是
No.
我们去过那里
We've passed that.
你来地球做什么
What brings you here to Earth?
我来这里执行一项极其重要的任务
I am here on a mission of dreadful import.
毫不夸张地说 我们两个世界的命运
It is not an exaggeration to say that the very fate
都取决于平衡
of both of our worlds lies in the balance.
你来这里是为了授予任务
You're here to bestow a quest.
我来这里是为了授予任务
I am here to bestow a quest.
你知道吗 时机正好
You know, this timing is perfect
因为老实说
because honestly,
我最近有点迷失
I've been feeling a little lost lately
我一直在找事情做
and I've been looking for something to do
我想通过我的魔法有所作为
with my magic to make a difference.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表