剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
Don't worry, he's dead. They're all dead.
是时候了 跟我走
So it's time. Follow me close.
我就知道你会来弗罗里
Figured you'd come to Fillory.
毕竟你的手下一直在监视我
What with your translator spying so diligently.
我就想单刀直入
I thought I'd cut to the chase
直接把你传送来
and just bring you here
掠夺者的领地让你帮帮我
to the Taker Realm to ask for your help.
这可不是请求
Well, not ask.
这就是最后一扇门了
The Final Door.
是个女孩
It's a girl?
好漂亮
She's beautiful.
当然 更重要的是她很健康
Not that it's about that. I mean, she's healthy.
等手术结束了再庆祝
Okay, let's celebrate on the B-side of the surgery.
你是个勇敢的战士
You are a warrior.
她没事吧? 李普森已经…
Is she... Is she okay? Is Lipson...
是 她已经做好准备了
Yeah, she's as prepped as she can be.
好 很好 酷啊
Okay. Okay, cool.
给我护目镜
Goggles?
好 14号♥手术刀,亚硒酸盐
Okay. No. 14 scalpel, selenite.
好 先从婴儿开始手术
Okay, start with the baby.
应该不会伤到你们
Shouldn't hurt either of you.
但还是保持别动
Just, you know, don't move.
福格院长?你要干什么?
Dean Fogg? What are you doing?
等等 院长 等等 拜托了
Wait. Wait, Dean, please.
你把种子拿去哪里了?
Where the hell is the Seed?
茱莉亚? 茱莉亚? 她没事吧?
Julia? Julia? She okay?
李普森! 茱莉亚! 茱莉亚
Lipson ! Julia! Jules!
我知道你很担心
I know you're worried,
但一切都会没事的
but it's all going to be okay.
因为有你在此
Because of you.
门打开后 死人们有可能会一拥而入
There is a danger once this door opens more dead will come through.
这也太疯狂了
This is insane.
只要你能尽快封住门就会没事
Not if you seal it fast.
你把我带来这里 不只是要我帮你
You didn't just bring me here to help you.
你知道我会尝试阻止你的
You knew that I would try to stop you.
在你心里深处 你也希望我阻止你
And deep down, I know you want that, too.
如果我真的希望你阻止我
If I wanted you to stop me,
我20分钟前就不会向门施法了
I wouldn't have cast on that door 20 minutes ago.
时机正好
Right on time.
西普 别这么做
Seb... Seb, don't do this.
鲁珀特! 鲁珀特!
Rupert! Rupert!
兰斯
Lance.
艾略特 快封印门!
Eliot, seal the door.
我的爱人!
My love. My stars. My heart.
我们成功了
We did it.
你碰碰我
Touch me.
我不能碰你
I can't.
你不会害死我的 我是不朽的
You can't kill me. I can't die.
我必须活着。你是认真的吗?
I'll have to be alive. You mean it?
真的吗? 我们可以… 永远待在一起
We can? We can. Forever.
不!
No.
不
No.
大哥 你好啊
Hello, big brother.
鲁珀特 我的爱人 救救我!
Save me, Rupert.
我如此爱你
I love you so.
真是太好猜了 你太心软了
You're still so predictable. Your soft heart,
很固执 也很蠢
your stubbornness, your stupidity.
你对他做了些什么? 谁?兰斯?
What did you do to him? Who? Lance?
我根本没碰见他
Never even met him.
他应该是几个世纪以前就投胎了
He must've moved on centuries ago.
我在图书馆里
Spent some time in the Library
跟我的作家朋友卡桑德拉…
with my batty old writer friend Cassandra,
一直在观察你所做的一切
reading about the lengths you were going to,
为了跟他重聚
to save him.
我被普拉瓦带走的时候 你可没那么拼命 不是吗?
You didn't work nearly so hard to save me from Plover, did you?
我有
Of course I did,
一直到不得不放弃为止
until I couldn't.
到最后 我得保护其他人不受你的危害
I had to save everyone from you.
是你选择了这条邪恶的道路
You chose the dark path.
你身为暗王 还真敢这么说啊?
Says the Dark King.
无论如何 看着你的故事
Anyways, reading about you made me realize,
让我发现… 虽然你用尽了一切办法来阻止我
after everything you did to stop me,
但最后却给了我所需的一切
you were going to give me everything I needed
让我得以永远地统治弗罗里
to have Fillory forever.
我只需要
All I needed to do
向对的人做出一些口头承诺就行了
Was make a few judicious political promises.
开着吧 会有更多人出来的
Leave it open. More will follow.
当然 我也不得不接受…
And of course, I had to make peace with the fact
必须杀死所有人的结果
that we would need to kill everyone.
不过毕竟活着也没什么意思
But what good are the living, really?
还是让我来统治世界更好
The world's better off with me.
你不是那个可怜的瘾君子
You're the sad little addict
跟着茱莉亚与昆汀的那个
that tagged along with Julia and Quentin.
你竟然存活了这么久?
How in the blazes are you still alive after all this time?
没关系
No matter.
有好多事等着我做 走了
So much to do. Let's go.
朋友们 往活人的世界出发
Onward to the land of the living, friends.
所有住着活人的世界
All the lands of the living.
卡迪也该回来了
Kady should be back by now.
感觉不对劲 我们还是离开吧 不行
This doesn't feel right. We should leave. We can't.
除了这里 应该无法精准地施法…
I'm certain we won't be able to cast precisely enough if...
发生了什么事?
What was that?
卡迪?是你吗?
Kady? Is that you?
让我们去狩猎
A-hunting we will go
让我们去狩猎
A-hunting we will go
兴高采烈地去狩猎
Heigh-ho, the dairy-o a-hunting we will go
我认得那道声音
I know that voice.
是野兽
It's The Beast.
不可能 我亲手杀了他的!
No, I killed him myself.
看来死人已经逃离地狱了 跟我走
Then the dead have risen. Follow me.
朋友们 你们好 我们是来散播死亡的
Hello, friends. We've come to bring death everywhere.
这间房♥间设立了屏障 但撑不了多久
This room is warded, but not for long.
那边的传送门能带你们到布雷克比尔斯
That way. A portal will take you to Brakebills.
快走 艾莉丝
Go. Alice?
拿到种子的时候…
When you recover the Seed...
我只有一只手能施法 我们需要你
I only have one good hand. We need you. I can't...
有些事只有魔法大♥师♥才知道
There's something Master Magicians know.
我们永远无法完全控制外在的施法情况
You can never fully control external Circumstances.
外在的施法情况可能还会故意为难我们
They may even be actively hostile.
但我们能控制
But you can control
内在的施法情况
the ones inside you.
一只手已经足够了
And one hand is plenty.
我知道你迟早都能成长到那个地步的
I've always known you'll get there.
但我今天做得到吗?
But today? Try. Okay?
你得试试 好吗?
Just try.
试试看 快走
Go. Now. Hurry.
跟我们一起走 不行
Come with us.I can't.
我得发动"永久冻土"
I'm going to have to initiate Permafrost.
那样死人们就无法利用传送门 侵入其他世界了
It'll stop the dead using the fountains to get to other worlds.
一旦发动
Once I initiate,
所有传送门都会在几分钟内关闭
every portal will close within minutes.
我们不能抛下你
We can't just leave you here.
对图书馆员来说 死亡不是终点
For a Librarian, death isn't the end.
我们只会转到另一个分会去
It is merely a transfer to another branch.
走吧
Go.
等等 塞尔达
Wait, Zelda.
谢谢你至今以来的照顾
Thank you. For everything.
你好啊 尊贵的图书馆员
Hello, noble Librarian.
你该不会…
Did you just...
我们得加紧脚步 在通往弗罗里的传送门关闭前通过它
We have to run, before the sodding fountain to Fillory's locked.
我会找其他办法的
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表