剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
because the Moon is still pissed at us.
听着 我一有空就去
Uh, look, I'll be there the minute I can.
我们还得处理一些事情
We're just dealing with some stuff.
明白 别拖太久
Clearly. Don't wait too long.
你们应该记得
As you ought to remember,
我会被激活
I am activated
如果出现世界大战 瘟疫 矮人起义
by world war, pandemic, revolt of dwarves...
或是大量死人复活
Or the mass rising of the dead.
是 我们知道 我们已经在处理了
Yeah, we know. We're already on it.
好哇
Huzzah!
我召唤你们所有人
And I have summoned all of you
是因为现在的统治者正是造成问题的笨蛋
because the current ruler is the nitwit causing the problem.
问题是他是不死之身
The thing is he's sort of unkillable.
我收回我的好哇
I rescind my huzzah.
除了令人毛骨悚然之外
In addition to being just very creepy,
死人还会吸干生命
the dead drain life,
污染他们接触到的一切
contaminating everything they touch,
就像三明治上的酸黄瓜
like a pickle on a sandwich.
- 我喜欢酸黄瓜 - 看
- I like pickles. - Behold!
一个死人从坟墓里爬出来
A dead person wriggling from their grave.
而这个是所有曾活着的费洛里人
And this is every Fillorian who has ever lived.
看到没
You see?
死人酸黄瓜会毁了费洛里
The pickles of the dead will ruin Fillory.
无论付出什么代价 你们都必须阻止这个
You must stop this, whatever the cost.
代价是要炸毁整个星球 这是...
Well, the cost is blowing up the entire planet, which is...
一个像样的选择吗
A decent option?
我想说的是事与愿违
I was gonna say counterproductive.
除非你关心居民 而我不关心
Only if you care about peasants, which I do not.
- 你要去开门吗 还是... - 哦 不
- Do you want to get that, or... - Oh, no.
那只是...
That's just...
一只放屁的老鼠
A mouse farted or something.
一个有很多屁的老鼠
A very gassy mouse.
阿贝尔
Umber.
是我
It is I,
阿贝尔的显灵化身 伟大之神...
an energetic emanation of Umber, great god of...
滚吧 没人要你来
Piss off. Nobody wants you here.
我听到了你的悲叹
I have heard your lamentations
我来帮助你
and am here to help.
如果我的无政♥府♥主义哥哥
I was designed to intervene
试图做一些愚蠢的事情
if my anarchist brother
比如炸毁星球 我就会介入
tries something stupid, like blowing up the planet.
你有更好的建议吗
Do you have a better suggestion?
我有 亲爱的费洛里妇人
I do, sweet matron of Fillory.
在我伪造了自己的死亡之后
After I faked my own death,
我逃到了地球 建立了新的世界
I fled to Earth and built new worlds.
- 一个也没做完 - 做完了
- Didn't finish any. - Did too.
大部分
Mostly.
我想把我的子民从这个混乱的地方救出来
I intended to rescue my people from this chaotic place,
所以我还造了一个方舟
so I also built an ark.
- 一艘巨大的船 - 一个袖珍世界
- Like a big-ass boat? - A pocket world.
一艘临时船
A temporary vessel
把所有活着的费洛里人都从星球上带走
that pulls every living Fillorian off the planet
这样我就可以把他们送到一个新的
so that I might deliver them to a new,
更完美的世界
more perfect world.
你是说我们可以使用方舟 拯救人♥民♥
So you're saying we can use the ark, rescue the people,
炸掉费洛里 阻止暗王
blow up Fillory, and stop the Dark King?
如果有人要毁掉这个腐烂的臭洞
If anyone is gonna destroy this putrid stank-hole,
那就是我
it will be me.
哦
Oh!
哦 我的神们啊
Oh, my gods!
你们...
Guys...
然后他们就一遍又一遍地扇对方耳光
Then they just slapped each other over and over
扇了几个小时
for hours.
我想他们忘了我们在那里
I think they forgot we were there.
好吧 我只是对我们通过摧毁费洛里
Okay, I'm just having a hard time with the part
来拯救它这部分有点意见
where we save Fillory by destroying it.
是的 似乎很极端
Yeah. It seems extreme.
那么魔法♥会♥发生什么变化呢
And what happens to magic?
我是说 魔泉在费洛里
I mean, the Wellspring is on Fillory.
我们不知道
Well, we don't know.
但我们另一个选择是
But our only other choice is
让死人进入我们的世界
to let the dead spill into our world.
每一个世界
Every world.
袖珍世界是暂时的
The pocket world is temporary.
那么我们把所有的费洛里人安置在哪里 地球
So where do we put all the Fillorians... Earth?
你看到我们如何对待自己的难民了吗
Have you seen how we treat our own refugees?
世界种子呢
What about the World Seed?
昆留下的那页图纸
From Q's page.
如果我们能找到它
If we could find it,
我们可以用它来建立一个新的世界
we could use it to build a new world...
一个新的费洛里
a new Fillory.
那很疯狂...
That's insane...
但是在好的方面
in a good way.
也有坏的一面
And a bad way.
我认为组合有种子
I think The Couple have the seed.
他们偷的那一页只是说明书
And the page they stole is just an instruction manual.
只有它自己是没用的
It's useless on its own.
为了得到它 他们付出了相当大的努力
And they went to some pretty extreme lengths to get it.
有利的一面是我们有时间
Upside is we have time.
月亮会阻止他们对其施法
And the Moon will keep them from casting on it.
还有它是一种我无法破译的灭绝的语言
And it's in a dead language I couldn't decipher.
我拍了照片 但是...
I took pictures, but...
好吧 你们去找种子
Okay, well, if you work on finding the seed,
我可以研究语言
I can work on the language.
我们去阿贝尔家拿方舟之类的东西
Sticking us with grabbing the ark thingy from Umber's.
昆廷和我去过一次 在温哥华
Oh, Quentin and I went once. It's in Vancouver.
- 你的漫游还没恢复吗 - 是的
- Is your traveling still jacked? - Yeah.
但是有一个人可以帮忙
But there is someone who could help.
好的 老兄
Okay, buddy.
如果你能听到我
If you can hear me...
海曼醒来吧
Be the Hyman.
我活 活了
I'm a-alive?
是的
Yeah.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
卧♥槽♥
Whore!
哦
Oh.
呃
Ugh.
开个玩笑
Just kidding.
哦 我的天 这太不可思议了
Oh, my God. Ah, this is incredible.
我喜欢触碰东西的感觉
I love fingering things.
好吧
Right, okay.
说一些
How about a few
"活在21世纪"的基本规则怎么样
"Being alive in the 21st-century" Ground rules?
嗯
Mm.
首先 你不能再像个变♥态♥了
First of all, you can't act like a fucking pervert anymore.
即使是白人也逃不掉惩罚
Even white dudes can't get away with that shit.
大多数情况下
Most of the time.
人们可以看到你 听到你
People can see you and hear you and...
闻到你 不好意思 怀孕嗅觉很敏感
And smell you. Sorry, pregnancy nose.
- 不行 - 啊
- No. - Ow.
基本规则 海曼
Ground rules, Hyman.
好了两位 我们回归任务好吗
Okay, boys, let's get back on mission, shall we?
我们需要你漫游带一些人去阿贝尔家
Uh, we need you to travel some people to Umber's house.
你觉得你可以做到吗
You think you can do it?
你们需要我 哇哦
You guys need me? Whoa.
我的漫游有点生疏了
My traveling's a little rusty,
但你们要我做什么我就做什么
but I'll do whatever you guys need.
啊 关于带人漫游...
Yeah, about that...
你不会知道我有多坚忍♥
You wouldn't know it from how stoic I was,
但这是任何人经历过的最严重的痛苦
but it was the worst pain anyone has ever felt.
说的挺好 这是阿贝尔家的地址
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表