剧集 | 凯特琳事件(2016) | 导航列表
强力的海风和巨大的海浪将这艘船
High force winds and mountainous seas smashed this
拍打在马尔盖特的岩石上[位于塔斯马尼亚州南部 临近霍巴特]
- boat into the rocks at Margate.
-有人吗 -气候侵袭了一些
- Hello? - Weather hammered some of the
-该死的遥控器 -南部最受欢迎的沙滩
- Bloody remote. - south's most popular beaches.
-永远都找不到 -昨天还是沙子和沙丘
- Can never find it. - what was sand and dunes yesterday...
很抱歉这么问 麦克斯 但是 呃
I'm sorry to have to ask, Max, but, uh...
你能告诉我这是克洛伊的手♥机♥吗
Can you tell me if this is Chloe's phone?
费格斯
Fergus?
-怎么了 -恩
- Was it is? - Um...
好吧 我不知道 老兄 我不确定
Well, I don't know, mate. I'm not sure.
怎么了
What is it?
为什么这都摔碎了
Why is it all smashed up?
你在哪找到的
Where'd you find it?
在凯特林森林里
It was found in Kettering Forest.
大概离环保者营地一公里的地方
About a K from the Greenie camp.
所以你今天会开始搜寻了
So you'll started searching today.
-噢我的天哪 克洛伊 -挺住 芭芭拉 看在上帝的份上
- Oh, my God, Chloe! - Hang on, Barbara. For Christ's sake.
我要给罗伊打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call Roy.
罗伊退休了 麦克斯
Roy retired, Max.
是我在管理搜救工作
I'm in charge of the search.
亚当 你在派对上看见克洛伊了吗
Adam, did you see Chloe at the party?
你说你没看见她
You said you didn't see her.
他们找到了她的手♥机♥
They found her phone.
这意味着什么
What does that mean?
这意味着我们有地方着手了
It means that we've got somewhere to start.
你怎么喝
How do you take it?
什么
What?
你的咖啡要怎么喝
How do you take your coffee?
-你在这干嘛 -我在这工作啊
- What are you doing here? - I work here.
费格斯是镇上唯一一个有像样咖啡机的人
Fergus is the only one with a decent coffee machine.
-你今天早上有看见他吗 -有啊 他容光焕发着呢
- Have you seen him this morning? - Yeah, he was glowing.
容光焕发吗[也有闪闪发光的意思]
Glowing?
健身对人的改变太奇妙了
It's amazing what exercise'll do for you.
你有锻炼吗
Do you do it?
皮筏艇算吗
Kayak?
我是说锻炼
Exercise.
只有在小心的情况下
Only caution.
你当时和克洛伊在一起
You were with Chloe.
嗯哼
Mm-hm.
你们谈了什么
What did you talk about?
说了伦敦的事
Spoke about London.
她想离开
She wants to get out.
-逃走 -逃开什么
- Escape. - Escape what?
要我说 比如像你这种人
I'd say people like you.
为什么是我
Why me?
女人通常都想从像你一样的男人身边逃走
Women usually want to escape men like you.
为了自我保护
Self preservation.
你知道他们今天找到克洛伊的手♥机♥了吗
You know they found Chloe Holloway's phone?
那个青肿真严重
That's a nasty bruise.
你腿后面
It's on the back of your leg.
我昨天晚上已经告诉芭芭阿姨了
I already told Aunty Barbara last night.
那只是个玩笑
It was a joke.
伊丽莎 承认吧
Eliza, get on with it.
是我
It's me.
他们来了 那光亮来了
They're here. The lights are here.
他们来找我了
They're coming for me.
有人来了
Somebody's here.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
离我远点
Stay away from me!
你是谁
Who are you?
啊 谁来帮帮我
Argh! Somebody help me!
是这样吗
Is that it?
那你为什么说那信息是真的然后
Why did you say the message was real and then,
五分钟之后改口说只是玩笑
five minutes later turn around and say it was a joke?
我只是在胡扯
I was just mucking around.
你录下这些语♥音♥的时候在哪
Where were you when you recorded the message?
我们在克洛伊车里 在镇子里
We were in Chloe's car in town...
喝酒
drinking.
伊丽莎 你知道
Eliza, you know...
对警♥察♥说谎
that it's an offence
是犯罪 你知道吗
to lie to the police, don't you?
你吓到了麦克斯和芭芭
You've terrified Max and Barb.
对他们来说不像个笑话
It didn't sound like a joke to them.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
我看见那些光亮了
I can see the lights.
看吧
See?
只是在装
You just pretend.
克洛伊和我经常做这种事 你懂的
Chloe and I always do that stuff, you know just...
胡扯
muck around.
我猜我当时只是想当帮凶
Guess I just wanted to be a part of it.
我想你可能要搭个顺风车去上班
Thought you might want a lift to work.
呃 不用了
Uh... I'm right.
戴恩
Dane...
那些毒品在哪
where are the drugs?
我去克洛伊家翻了
I went around at Chloe's
她妈老看着我
and her mum wouldn't leave me alone.
-毒品在她抽屉里 -哪个抽屉
- They're in her drawer. - Which drawer?
她床底下那个
The one at the bottom of her bed.
那男孩是谁
Who's that boy?
没事 老爸 我马上就来
It's all right, Pop. I'll be in in a sec.
-我从没想要拿那些毒品
- I never wanted to run the drugs.
-我不是个蠢货 戴恩
- I'm not a fucking idiot, Dane.
你欠我一万刀
You owe me 10 grand.
克洛伊一开始就不该入伙
Chloe shouldn't be dealing in the first place.
但我不管谁拿了
But I don't care who took 'em.
-我只要我的钱
- I want my money.
戴恩
Dane.
你星期五晚上
You were with me.
和我在一起
Friday night.
在富兰克林棚屋
The Franklin shed.
-好吗 -为什么
- Okay? - Why?
因为暴风雨
Because of the storm.
这算不在场证明吗
Is that an alibi?
爸
Dad?
新闻插播 警方组织了一场搜救
Now, news just in, the police have organised a search
在凯瑟林森林里找一名失踪青少年 克洛伊·霍洛韦
up in Kettering Forest for missing teenager, Chloe Holloway,
她在周五晚上参加一个丛林里的派对
who failed to returned home after attending party
之后没有回家
in the forest on Friday night.
警方还没发布声明
Police have not issued the statement as yet,
但据可靠消息透露
but a source tells us that the mobile phone,
据信为失踪青少年的手♥机♥
believed to belong to the teenager,
今天清早在距离营地不远处被找到
was found not far from the camp in the early hours this morning.
-昨天晚些时候
- And late yesterday
当环保者和伐木工人在丛林边上发生了冲突
a protest turned violent when greenies and loggers
一场抗♥议♥活动演变成了暴♥力♥行为
- clashed at the edge of the forest...
德布 你知道搜寻基地在哪吗
Deb, do you know where the search base is?
我能搭顺风车去山上吗 求你了
Can I get a lift up the mountain, please?
所有车都满了
All the cars are full.
他们在凯瑟林森林里搜救 是吗
They're looking up at the Kettering Forest, aren't they?
就像当初找吉莉安一样
Same as with Gillian.
-你看见那些光亮了 瑞妮 对吗
- You saw the lights, Renae, didn't you?
-你为什么就不能闭嘴
- Why don't you keep your mouth shut?
我也想找到她
I want to find her too.
我能帮忙
I can help.
我觉得如果你呆在这里对所有人都好
Think it's better for everybody if you just stayed here.
小心点 德布
Watch your back, Deb?
看在上帝的份上
For Christ's sake.
你介意我们把暖气关小一些吗
Do you mind if we turn the heater down?
人们认为我和
People think I had something
克洛伊的失踪有关 是吗
to do with Chloe's disappearance, don't they?
剧集 | 凯特琳事件(2016) | 导航列表