剧集 | 凯特琳事件(2016) | 导航列表
噢 德布 你想把这些放到哪里
Oh, Deb, where do you want these?
嗨 沙伦 就当架子上
Hi, Sharon. Just on the shelf.
- 伊丽莎怎么样 - 越来越像格雷森了
- How's Eliza? - Getting more like a Grayson every day.
- 没有冒犯的意思 - 没关系
- No offence. - None taken.
我是说她怎么面对的
I mean how is she coping?
这很难告诉丽兹 你知道的
It's hard to tell with Lize, you know.
有一点像她爸爸
A bit like her father there.
那是什么鬼
What the hell is that?
我的天谁把那个弄到这的
How the bloody hell did that get here?
那是青苔
It's moss.
那个该死的森林长进来了
Bloody forest is creepin' in.
20 30
Twenty thirty...
是 宝贝
Yeah, honey...
你确定小屋是锁紧的吗
You're sure the shed was locked up tight
- 在那个暴风雨的晚上 - 是啊
- the night of the storm? - Yep.
并且星期五晚上这里没有人在
And there was no one in there on Friday night.
确实是没有人在这
Absolutely no one in there.
好的 谢谢
Right-o, thanks.
你好
Hello?
费格斯 你在吗
Fergus, are you there?
费格斯
Fergus?
他知道你在做那个吗
Does he know you're doing that?
我只是在给爸爸找一些东西
I'm just looking for something for Dad.
为了他的重要之夜 费格斯不在这里
For his big night. Fergus isn't here.
是 我不是来找他的
Yeah, I'm not looking for him.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你
You.
发生什么事了
What happened?
狗
Dogs.
外面是来了群野狗吗
Is there a wild pack out there or something?
没有 是他们自己的宠物
Nope. Their own pets.
什么 他们被自己家的宠物狗咬了
What, they just attacked them?
他们需要破伤风疫苗
They'll need tetanus shots.
我在等一位真正的医生 谢谢 山迪
I'm waiting for a real doctor thanks, Sandy.
也可以
It's fine.
如果你发现你很渴
If you find yourself craving water,
你的肌肉紧缩 并且你开始痉挛的时候
your muscles lock up and you start fitting,
随时给山迪一个电♥话♥
feel free to give Sandy a call.
有克洛伊最近的消息吗
Any news about what happened to Chloe?
没有
No.
没有
Not yet.
嘿 贝利 戴恩在吗
Hey, Billy. Dane around?
不在
No.
一整晚都在外面
Been out all night.
- 他平常一直都在外面这么久吗 - 从来没有
- Does he normally stay out that long? - Never.
他不喜欢让我一个人
He doesn't like to leave me alone.
他周五晚上在暴风雨之后回家了吗
Did he come home on Friday night? After the storm.
是的 回来了 虽然回来得很晚
Yeah, I think so. It was late, though.
他参加了一个派对
He was at a party.
我来帮你吧
Here. Let me help you with that.
不 不用了
Nah. No, no, no, no.
我 我自己能行
I can... I can take it. I can manage.
- 好吧 谢谢你 比利 - 嗯
- All right. Well, thanks Billy. - Yup.
我到周围看看
I'll have a look around.
这周围有些不对劲 费格斯
There's something not quite right around here, Fergus.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
因为那些光
It's the lights.
有光就有麻烦
They always bring trouble.
你看这里
You can see here, the indentation on the head,
- 头部 脖子和尾椎都有压痕 - 嗯
- neck and lower spine. - Mm-hm.
凶器呢
Weapon?
是一种角铁 也许是什么机器的零部件
Some kind of angled iron. Maybe a part of a machine or...
- 恐怕你还不知道那是什么 - 是的 我不知道
- Supposedly, you don't know. - No, I don't.
至少她的父母可以安排女孩的葬礼了
At least the parents can get on with burying their daughter.
还不行 她的血液中被验出含有有毒物质
Not quite. She was carrying toxic substances in her blood,
体内的辐射水平也显示不正常
and an abnormal level of radiation in her body.
怎么会 那里什么都没有
How? There's nothing down there.
她曾受到冲击波
Something's given her a blast.
她体内的辐射量高达430毫西弗特
She was carrying 430 millisieverts in her body.
那并不是她的死因
It didn't contribute to her death
但我们还得留着尸体 再做一些检测
but we will have to hold on to the body. Do more tests.
对她父母来说 是更多的悲恸
More agony for her parents.
- 这是什么 - 是她衣服上的树枝
- What's this? - Well, stuck to her clothes.
喔 那是山龙眼灌木
Oh, that's a King's Lomatia.
这是一种濒危物种 只在特定的区域生长
It's on the endangered list. Only grows in certain areas.
这种植物很独特 因为它的基因是完全相同的
It's unusual because the plants are genetically identical.
它会自我克隆
It clones itself.
哇 你真是让我大开眼界
Well, aren't you a revelation.
什么样的特定区域
What sort of certain areas?
茂密的古老的沟壑里
Dense old growth gullies.
- 比如说 - 沙利文山岭附近
- Like where? - Up near Mother Sullivan's Ridge.
- 我可以带走这个吗 - 当然 我多取了些样本
- Can I take this? - Sure, I've got more samples.
- 对不起 我回来晚了 - 高峰期间 是吧
- Sorry, I was late back. - Kayak peak hour, was it?
听着 在里面说话要小心
Look, be careful what you say in there.
现在我们得保持一种简单和放松的基调
Let's keep it pretty simple and loose for now.
芭芭问起了克洛伊的开襟毛衣
Barb was asking about Chloe's cardigan.
- 什么开襟毛衣 - 她以为你拿了那件毛衣 以便警犬找人
- What cardigan? - She thought you took it. For the dogs.
恐怕没有 老兄
Afraid not, mate.
他们现在还很难过
They're doin' tough.
对了
By the way...
戴恩的不在场证明呢
Dane's alibi?
还没查明
Doesn't check out.
麦克斯 芭芭
Max, Barb...
亚当 你怎么样了
Adam, how are you, mate?
有什么消息了吗
Have you heard any more?
克洛伊可以安排下葬了吗
Can I bury Chloe, please?
恐怕他们还在做一些检测
I'm afraid they're still doing tests.
毒理学测试结果有一些异常
Toxicology came back with a few anomalies.
你们知道克洛伊
Do either of you know if
有没有可能接触过一些辐射物质
Chloe's been in any contact with radiation?
辐射物质 你在说什么
Radiation? What are you talking about?
那是她的死因吗
Is that what killed her?
不
No.
她的死因应该是
It seems...
头部受到的重击
that she took a blow to the head.
我们还没确定凶器
We're not sure of the weapon yet.
- 真的很抱歉 - 有人谋杀了她
- I'm so sorry. - Someone murdered her?
我们将会对派对上的所有人
We'll begin a thorough investigation,
展开全面的调查
starting with everyone at the party.
- 包括格雷森的小卡车上的每一个人 - 格雷森
- Including everyone in Grayson's Ute. - Grayson?
- 我们必须和每一个人都谈谈
- We have to talk to everybody,
- 你的名单上都有谁
- Who've you got on your list?
抱歉 我们不能透露相关信息
We can't disclose that information, sorry.
也拜托你不要对外透露
If we can ask you to please keep this to yourselves.
我们不想打草惊蛇
We don't wanna frighten anyone off.
好吧
Okay
亚当
Adam?
可以吗
Okay?
请让我们单独待一会儿 好吗
Will you leave us, please?
所以 戴恩的不在场证明还没查明 是吗
So, Dane's alibi doesn't check out, hey?
- 谁说的 - 证据 以及莫莉 她说
- Says who? - Grounds and Mo said the boat shed
因为风暴 那晚船屋是锁上的
was locked up tight that night because of the storm.
- 你刚刚为什么要跟他们聊天 - 继续跟进
- Why'd you talk to them? - Just followin' up.
如果我需要你去跟进
If I want you to follow up with something, hey...
我会告诉你的
I'll ask ya.
在此之前
Right up and to that point...
除非我下命令 否则你不应该去找任何人谈话
you speak to no one unless I say so?
明白吗
Okay?
嗯 好的
Yeah, okay.
- 安娜 梅西 - 我是
- Anna Macy? - Yes.
剧集 | 凯特琳事件(2016) | 导航列表