剧集 | 凯特琳事件(2016) | 导航列表
爸爸
Dad!
求你 不要
Please, no.
求求你 不要 救命 不要
Please, no. Please, no.
他们在哪里
Where the hell are they?
安娜 安娜
Anna! Anna!
亲爱的你在哪 我来救你
Where are you love? I'm coming.
没事了 安娜 我在这里
It's okay, Anna. I'm here now.
- 那些亮光 - 嘘 嘘 嘘
- There were lights. - Shh, shh, shh.
停下来了
It's stopped now.
- 很亮的光 - 冷静下来 亲爱的
- Bright lights. - Calm down, love.
吉莉安在哪里
Where's Gillian?
- 有血 - 吉莉安在哪里
- Blood. - Where is Gillian?
安静 小宝贝 别说话
Hush, little baby, don't say a word
你 洛夫蒂
You... Lofty.
爸爸的会去给你买♥♥一只知更鸟
...buy you a mocking bird
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
如果那只知更鸟不会唱歌♥
If that mocking bird don't sing
你♥他♥妈♥的对吉莉安做了什么
What the fuck have you done with Gillian?!
爸爸会去给你买♥♥一枚钻石戒指
Daddy's gonna buy you a diamond ring
嘿 格里斯 是我
Hey. Gracie, it's me.
你怎么了 是我 你好朋友
What's wrong with you, it's me you great dope.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了 嗯
What's wrong, eh?
怎么了
What's wrong?
你到底怎么了
What's wrong with you?
一切正常
Everything's all right.
她来了
Here she is.
妙手回春的麦当娜
Our Madonna of the Holy Hands.
你好 亚当 你感觉怎么样
Hello, Adam. How are you feeling?
没想到在这里见到你
Didn't expect to see you here.
你失血过多
You've lost a lot of blood.
并且你的血细胞含量很低
And your cell count is low.
我能检查一下吗
May I have a look?
- 你能麻烦出去一下 好吗 - 他可以在这里
- Could you give us a moment, please? - He can stay.
- 我按这里的时候你有感觉吗 - 有
- Can you feel it when I touch here? - Yep.
- 那这里呢 - 有
- How about here? - Yeah.
- 你有感觉哪里疼痛吗 - 不痛
- Are you in any pain? - Nope.
好 那好好休息
Good. Well, rest up.
我很开心你恢复的不错
I'm glad you're feeling okay.
我让你们再聊一聊吧
I'll leave you both to it.
我昨天拿了个血样在这里检查
I left a blood sample here to be tested yesterday.
病人的名字是费希尔 卡德 费希尔
The patient's name is Fisher. Kade Fisher.
不好意思 昨天的记录里没有
Sorry, nothing was logged yesterday.
再找找
Check again.
不好意思 这里没有那个样本的记录
Sorry, there's no record of that sample at all.
谢谢你帮我掩护 德布
Thanks for covering for me, Deb.
该死的格里斯咬了我
Bloody Gracie bit me.
你的客户很快也要开始针对你了
Your patrons will start biting you soon as well.
你30天前把我从这个地方赶走
You only took this place off me 30 days ago.
现在你把它变得土里土气的了
Already you've turned it into a Slim Dusty song.
我去 忘了点啤酒了
Bugger. Forgot to order the beer.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah...
没事
Yeah.
你跟西格雷特和玛蒂尔达谈过了吗
Have you spoken to Singlet and Matilda yet?
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
他们迟早会察觉事情不对头
They're gonna know something's not right.
我没准备好
I'm not ready.
那个肿瘤医生怎么说
What does the oncologist say?
下一个结果一周之内会出来
I get my next results in a week.
跟其它的一样
Same as the others.
皮戈还是觉得它是个阴谋
Pig still thinks it's a conspiracy.
什么是个阴谋
What's a conspiracy?
我们六个同时得了癌症的事
The fact that six of us got cancer at the same time.
西格雷特在想着搬到大♥陆♥去
Singlet's thinking about moving to the mainland.
工厂一时之间还开不了
The mill won't be open for a while.
有传言说 它不会再开了
Rumour has it, it may not open again.
我们都还说不准的
We don't know that.
你为什么不跟他谈谈呢 德布
Why don't you talk to him, Deb?
我肯定他会留下来的 如果他知道的话
I'm sure he'll stay if he knows.
克洛伊的事怎么样了 每个人都在打听这件事
What's the word on Chloe, it's just that's everyone's asking.
我不在那个圈子里面
I'm out of the loop.
蒂姆 我给你发一张照片
Tim, I'm sending you a picture.
看起来像是某种咬伤 可能
Looks like some kind of bite, maybe.
排列得太对称了 不像是皮疹
It's too symmetrical to be a rash.
我已经看到两个带有这样相同痕迹的人了
I've seen identical markings on two people now.
两个患者的皮肤颜色让我想起
Skin colouring of both patients makes me think
血色素沉着症 但是我还是不能确定
haemochromatosis, but I just don't know.
我正给你发过去
I'm sending them through.
如果你能扫一眼的话 蒂姆 我会真的非常感激的
If you could run your eye over it, Tim. I'd really appreciate it.
还有 帮我跟莫莉问好
And say hi to Molly for me.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
收到短♥信♥给我回电♥话♥
Call me when you get this message?
关于克洛伊尸检报告那个病理学家怎么说
What did the pathologist say about the markings on Chloe's body?
他说那是警♥察♥的事
He said it was police business.
警♥察♥间的密语
Secret world of police.
是 好吧 你看来也很清楚
Yeah, well, you'd know all about that.
- 你在暗示什么吗 - 我 不
- Are you implying something? - Me? Nuh.
那么 罗伊当年想办法把你送进了优雅夫人寄宿学校
Now, Roy managed to put you through Madame Posh boarding school.
安排你妈妈在一家不错的疗养院里安顿好
Got your mum all comfy in a nice facility
到了现在他在凯特琳酒吧里密谋
and now he's snaffling up the Kettering pub.
关于一个警♥察♥的养老金计划
All on a copper's pension plan.
你应该跟洛夫蒂 沙利文谈谈
You should talk to Lofty Sullivan.
10个月的还押候审期 都取决于你父亲的有利口供
10 months in remand, all on the gospel word of your old man.
凯特琳事件时间
Kettering Incident time.
所有的记录都在他的档案里 如果他没有刚好遗失了它们的话
It's all in his files if he hasn't conveniently lost them.
你好
Hello?
给你♥爸♥打过电♥话♥但是他一直没有接
Tried calling your father but he isn't answering.
帕特里克在进来的路上
Dr Patrick's on his way in.
你最好让你自己做好心理准备
You'd better steel yourself.
我们不能再冒险给她咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥[精神病药]
We can't risk giving her any more midazolam.
你给了她多少剂量的药
What dose have you given her?
- 一小时前给了她20毫克 - 20毫克
- 20 milligrams over the previous hour. - 20 milligrams?
这剂量都够放倒一只骆驼了
That's enough to drop a camel.
妈 是我 安娜
Mum, it's Anna.
我们扶你到床上去好不好
How about we put you to bed?
所以 这边什么情况
So, what have we got here?
你好 温迪
Hello, Wendy.
我听说你大闹了一场啊
I hear you've been causing a bit of a ruckus.
不确定为什么布瑞迪会觉得
Not sure why Bridey felt
有必要带你也拉进来
it was necessary to drag you all the way in.
没有什么我们解决不了的
Nothing we can't handle.
好吧 确实是 你什么时候见过一个中风的女人
Okay, exactly, when have you seen an encumbered woman
在当了15年植物人的状态下还可以醒过来呢
burst to life after 15 years from a vegetative state?
大脑是一直神秘的
The brain is a constant mystery.
我可以看看她的分层造影扫描吗
Can I see her CAT scans?
这片里看不到什么
There's nothing to see in the scans.
只有一些小的白的变形的损伤
Just a couple of minor white meta lesions...
角形脑回顶叶
Angular gyrus in parietal lobe.
你怎麽知道
How did you know?
刚刚那首是 深红的苜蓿
That was "Crimson and Clover".
原声由表演者乐队灌录
Originally recorded by Tommy James & the Shondells.
明天你会需要穿上你的长靴
You will need your wellies tomorrow.
明天又将会是寒冷的一天
It's going to be another chilly one...
德尔塔 坦戈 朱莉特
Delta, Tango, Juliet.
有低于5000的飞行活动吗
Is there any known traffic below 5000?
拜托 我可分不出来
Please, I cannot identify.
现在是在 轨道运动 就是轨道运动 在我头顶上
Right now, it's orbiting, it's just orbiting. On top of me..
它闪着绿色的光和一些金属
It's got a green light and some sort of metallic...
它是一种老型号♥的飞行器
It's an old kind of aircraft...
剧集 | 凯特琳事件(2016) | 导航列表