剧集 | 凯特琳事件(2016) | 导航列表
她是怎么死的
How did she die?
我要去睡觉了
I'm going to bed.
对不起 费格斯
I'm sorry, Fergus.
- 费格斯
- Fergus?
安娜 你能去睡觉吗 求你了
Anna, can you go to bed, please?
什么鬼
What the fuck?
桑德拉
Sandra?
那天那个身上有皮疹的男孩
The boy the other day with the marks on his skin,
他住在哪
what's his address?
不是又要去一趟吧
Not going there again, are we?
克洛伊·霍洛韦
Chloe Holloway...
她身上有一样的印子
she had the same markings.
- 一模一样的 - 没错
- The same? - Yes.
我必须要见他 我需要他的血液样本
It's vital that I see him. I need to get a blood sample.
我本不应该给你他的地址的
I'm not supposed to give out addresses.
桑德拉 有很多事情
There's lots of things
本身不应该发生的
that aren't supposed to happen here, Sandra,
但事与愿违
but they do.
你不会把他带走的吧
You're not gonna take him away?
不会 我保证
No, I promise you.
我是名医生 我想救你的儿子
I'm a doctor, I want to help your son.
我拿卡德没辙
Nothin' I can do about Kade.
我这会儿忙的不可开交
Got my hands full as it is.
我们得采一点血样 为求诊断准确
Think we should take a blood sample just to be sure.
什么 是要用针吗
What? Like a needle?
是的
Yes.
卡德身上的印子是怎么得的
How did Kade get those marks?
皮疹吗 我也不清楚
The rash? Dunno.
我告诉过他晚上不要随意外出可他就是不听
Told him not to go out at night, but he doesn't listen to me.
这不怪我
It's not my fault.
他说他根本不记得自己离开过屋子
Said he didn't even know he'd left the house.
你有时会在陌生地方醒来吗
Do you sometimes wake up and you don't know where you are?
而且已经过去很长时间吗
And lots of time's gone past.
卡德 当你醒过来时 你总会在同一个地点吗
Kade, when you wake up, are you always in the same place?
说吧 都告诉她
Go on, tell her.
在树林边
By the forest.
沙利文山岭
Mother Sullivan's Ridge.
就是该死的光出现的地方
It's where those fuckin' lights are.
瞧 我说的没错吧 只是轻轻的扎一下
See, it's just a prick. Like I said.
他们在找你 你知道吗
They're looking for you, you know.
验尸官认为
The coroner believes that
克洛伊的死也许是重伤所致
Chloe's death was probably caused by trauma.
重伤
Trauma?
脑部致命一击
An impact to the head.
天啊
Oh, God.
不要
Oh, no.
那就是谋杀了
So, it was murder?
现在下结论为时过早
I don't think we should jump to any conclusions.
验尸官还说
The coroner says...
死者身上出现皮肤色素异常的状况
there's evidence of skin discolouration.
- 那她是生病了吗 - 不 她没生病 她很健康
- Was she ill at all? - No, she wasn't ill. She was fine.
那聚会当晚 她心情如何
And what about her mood? Did she seem depressed or low,
有表现出低落或沮丧的情绪吗
on the night of the party?
那晚我并没有见到她
I didn't see her.
验尸官是不是要把她的尸体切开
They're gonna cut her open, aren't they?
芭芭 尸体剖检是必须的步骤
Barb, the autopsy has to be a part of the process.
我保证他们会小心处理的
I promise you they're taking care of her.
我想见我的女儿
I want to see my daughter.
- 我想见我的孩子 - 你不会想见到她这幅模样的
- I want to see my baby. - You don't want to see her like this.
真的
You really don't.
你有没想起什么人
Can you think of anyone?
任何对克洛伊心怀怨恨的人
Anyone that may have wished Chloe harm.
想不出来
No.
她生前有没有提到过什么
Did she mention anything?
好比生前与他人的争执
You know, think back in the arguments.
和他人发生的口角
Words she might have had with someone.
她像我一样口无遮拦
She had a big mouth like me, but...
但是没有人因为这个烦她
No one hated her.
你知道她以前是什么样的人的
You know what she was like.
你们两个呢
How about you two?
有没有发生过争执
Any altercations?
- 有没有人被人威胁过 - 是啊
- Anyone threatened ya? - Yeah.
那些个践踏森林的傻♥逼♥环保主义者
Every bloody greenie who stepped foot in the forest.
怎么不问问他们
Why aren't you talkin' to them?
麦克斯
Max?
我
I, um...
我收到过几封信
I got some letters.
什么信
What letters?
信上说了什么 麦克斯
What'd they say, Max?
- 净是胡说八道 - 信上怎么写的
- They were just bullshit. - What did they say?
- 我没看懂 就是些胡言乱语 - 他们有威胁你吗
- I don't know, just stupid things. - Were they threatening?
- 跟正常的信没什么不同 - 你为什么不早说
- Well, no different to usual. - Why didn't you say anything?
你收到过几封
How many have you had?
三月以来我收到过五封
I've had five since March.
等等
Wait.
离树林远点 否则正义之刀将向你砍来
"Leave the forest alone or justice will cut you down."
你会被真理所惩罚
"The truth will raze you."
你所在乎的一切都会消亡 随你一起消失
"All you care about will tumble and fall with you."
你无处可藏
"You cannot hide."
你无路可退
"You cannot run."
树林清楚你对它做了什么
"The forest knows what you have done..."
你完蛋了
"You have fucked up."
你的家庭要为
"And your family will pay
你所做的一切罪行付出代价
for your sinister crimes in the forest."
去他的
Fuck it!
像某种金属
...like some sort of metallic...
如果不是飞机的话 就不会
it's like... if it's not an aircraft... it's not...
德尔塔 坦戈 朱丽叶
Delta, Tango, Juliet.
你知道哪种飞机
Do you know what kind of aircraft...
可以用来 军用飞机
I got you to... military aircraft.
该死
Oh, shit!
该死
Fuck!
混♥蛋♥
Fuck!
我几乎不怎么认识她
Now I don't hardly know her
噢 该死
Argh! Fuck!
天啊
Jesus Christ.
亚当 能听见我的声音吗
Adam, can you hear me?
抬起头 让我看看
Lift your hand, let me see.
好了 亚当 我现在给你止血 明白吗
Okay, I'm stemming the blood flow. Do you understand, Adam?
什么
What?
很好 亚当 你做得很好
Doing really well, Adam. Really, really well.
好了
Okay.
我觉得有人来了
I think someone's here.
你看到了吗
Did you see him? Ah!
很好
That's good.
撑住 亚当
- - Hold tight, Adam.
现在我要把你弄到车上 好吗
Adam, we have to put you into the car, okay?
- 可以的 就像这样 - 好
- Okay? It's okay, lets... come on. - Yeah.
我数到三 一
Let's go on three. One...
二 三 加油
two... three. Come on.
亚当
Adam?
亚当 坚持住
Adam? Adam, come on.
坚持住啊 亚当
Come on, Adam.
有人吗
Help. Help.
救命
Help!
帮帮我
Help me!
救命
Help.
你刚刚在外面做什么
What were you doing out there?
固定好他
Just make sure he's strapped in.
你刚才有没有看到什么东西
Did you see anything back there?
剧集 | 凯特琳事件(2016) | 导航列表