剧集 | 凯特琳事件(2016) | 导航列表
再来杯一样的 贝卡
Same again, Bec.
能请你喝酒吗
Buy you a drink?
-我累了 -你看起来不累
- I'm tired. - You don't look tired.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
所有事都在你回来后才发生 只是个奇怪的巧合吗
It's a strange coincidence all this happening when you get back?
谢谢 可笑的是
Thank you. Funny thing is...
我不相信巧合
I don't believe in coincidences.
你一个谋杀组的警♥察♥调查失踪人口做什么
What's a homicide cop doing on a missing person case?
再多几天
Give it a couple of days...
我们就会找到尸体了
we'll have a body.
我们都大致明白结果会是怎样
We both have a pretty good idea of this'll end.
别忘了你的红酒
Don't forget your wine.
投资者们在关键市场如日本上 散布半真半假的消息
...investors spreading half truths in key markets like Japan.
但绿党认为要攻击言论自♥由♥
But the Greens say the move is an attack on free speech.
激怒全世界的消费者
...angered consumers across the world...
你知道遍查这些也不会有什么好结果
You know it doesn't do you any good trawling through this.
也许已经有线索了
Maybe there is a sign.
-什么样的线索 -那些光亮
- What sort of sign? - The lights.
他们为什么回来
Why have they come back?
线索不在该死的录影带里 瑞妮
Not in a fucking movie, Renae,
好吗 这里面没他妈的紧密联♥系♥
all right? There's no fucking close encounter.
吉莉安不会回来了 好吗
Gillian's not coming back, all right?
她是不会 不会像
She's not... she's not going to, like some
某个该死的圣诞小精灵一样 奇迹般地出现
fucking magic Christmas fairy, miraculously appear!
你知不知道很多孩子失踪3天以后就死了
D'ya know most children who go missing are dead after 3 days?
这是事实
That's a fact.
她死了 瑞妮
She's dead, Renae.
这是事实 好吗 我只是想帮你
That's the truth, all right? I'm trying to help you.
帮我
Help me.
你只是个心胸狭隘的杂种 你知道吗
You're a simple close minded bastard, you know that?
你就是一只寄生虫
A leech.
-你这个臭婊♥子♥
- You bitch!
-安娜 -嗨
- Anna? - Hi.
噢 这真是太贴心了
Oh, this was very thoughtful.
芭芭在吗
Is Barb around?
她 呃 她准备上♥床♥睡觉了
She's, um... she's getting ready for bed, it's...
今天很难熬
been a really big day.
我很抱歉 麦克斯
I'm really sorry, Max.
噢 我们只能做最好的期望
Oh, just have to hope for the best.
我以为你在和伊丽莎说话
I thought you were talking to Eliza.
我有什么能帮你吗 安娜
Can I, um... can I get you something, Anna?
我只是在想 克洛伊的皮肤上有没有任何明显的标志
I just wondered, did Chloe have any noticeable marks on her skin?
你为什么问这个
Why are you asking that?
呃 今天我见了麦肯齐医生
Ah, I saw Dr. McKenzie today.
呃
Um...
她小时候有湿疹
She had eczema as a baby.
流鼻血呢
How about nose bleeds?
你有什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
-让她滚出去 滚出去 -芭芭
- Get her out of here. Get her out! - Barb.
求你了
Please!
怎么了
Yeah?
-晚安 亲爱的 -晚安
- Night, love. - Night.
克洛伊有这种睡衣吧
Chloe's got jammies like that, I think.
这就是她的
These are hers.
好吧
Okay.
好好睡
Sleep tight.
晚安
Night.
如果你知道她在哪的话 你会告诉我们的 对吗 丽莎
You'd tell us if you knew where she was, wouldn't you, Lize?
我也很想她 麦克斯叔叔
I miss her too, Uncle Max.
瑞妮
Renae.
瑞妮 这是达驰
Renae, it's Dutch.
崔维斯
Travis?
我很好 亲爱的
I'm right, love.
我只是准备睡觉
I'm just getting ready for bed.
你邻居打电♥话♥来了
A neighbour called.
能给我看看他做了什么吗
Can you show me what he did?
你可以现在就跟我来做笔录
You can come with me right now and make the statement.
我会载你去医院
I'll drive you to the hospital.
他压力很大
He's under a lot of pressure.
都会没事的
It'll settle.
我妈以前每个周五晚上都这么想
My mum thought the same thing every Friday night.
别告诉罗伊
Don't tell Roy.
求你了
Please.
崔维斯不是吉莉安的爸爸
Travis isn't Gillian's father,
对吗
is he?
不是
No.
谁打来的
Who called?
有人听到了尖叫
Someone heard screaming.
你不必忍♥受她没完没了了谈论外星人的狗屁
You don't have to live with her goin' on about aliens and shit.
你要瓶啤酒吗
You want a beer?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
真不能理解你为什么趾高气昂地来这里
Dunno why you come around here all high and mighty.
你觉得你能干嘛
What you thing you're gonna achieve?
高我一等的样子 你这个伪君子
Patronising me, you fucking hypocrite.
你想干嘛 崔维斯
What are you on about, Travis?
听着 我知道你想干嘛
See, I know what you're up to.
-是吗 -对 你的小事业
- Do you? - Yeah, your little enterprise.
我见过那些船
I've seen the boats.
我知道你在交易
I know you're dealin'.
我见过克洛伊 所以你告诉你自己...
I saw Chloe. So you tell yourself right...
-该死 -你这个傻♥逼♥
- Shit! - You prick!
嘿
Hey?
你再碰瑞妮一下 我他妈就杀了你
You touch Renae again, and I'll fuckin' kill you.
你感觉好些了吗
You feel better?
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
想喝一杯吗
Do you want a drink?
不想
No.
-这不能改变什么 -我知道
- This won't change anything. - I know.
转过来
Turn around.
上帝啊 你在流血
Jeez, you're bleeding.
嘿
Hey.
你在流鼻血
Your nose is bleeding.
来 坐下
Here, sit down.
我给你找条毛巾
I'll find you a towel.
来吧
Here.
她来过这吗
Was she here?
什么 谁
What? Who?
这是克洛伊的
This was Chloe's.
我第一次见她的时候她穿着这个
She was wearing it the first time I saw her.
我记得
I remember it.
我从她妈妈那里取了一些她的东西
I picked up some stuff from her mother's.
-为了工作 -扯淡
- It's for work. - That's bullshit.
你和她睡过了吗
Were you having sex with her?
-只是调查的一部分 -什么 和一个17岁的上♥床♥[按澳洲法律会犯强♥奸♥罪]
- It's part of the investigation. - What? Fucking 17 year olds?
我爸是个警♥察♥
My father's a cop.
这屋子里的证据不会撒谎
Evidence isn't lying around this house.
你会惊讶的
You would be surprised.
她那时只有17岁
She was 17.
你为什么用过去式
Why are you using the past tense?
你是个撒谎精
You're a liar.
你为什么回来
Why'd you come back?
这是我家
It's my home.
你没有家
You don't have a home.
吉莉安你现在该
Gillian you have to go
回家了 安娜有作业要做
- home now. Anna has homework.
不 我没有
No I don't.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没干什么
Nothing.
这是什么
What is this?
是吉莉安和我
It's Gillian and I.
剧集 | 凯特琳事件(2016) | 导航列表