剧集 | 凯特琳事件(2016) | 导航列表
从没见过任何类似的东西
Never seen anything like it.
亚当
Adam.
亚当
Adam!
听着 老兄 警♥察♥说
Look mate, the police said
他们今天早上想和我们所有人面谈
this morning that they wanna interview all of us.
包括你
Including you.
- 为什么是我 - 好吧 你知道为什么 老兄 你当时
- W-why me? - Well, you know why, mate. You were
- 和你的朋友们在那个派对上 - 所以呢
- up at that party with your mates. - So?
你想要个拥抱吗
Do... do you want a hug?
不要
Nuh.
听着
Look...
你妈和我一直在想
your mum and I have been thinking...
我们觉得你妹妹可能想要
and we think that your sister would have wanted to...
你妹妹可能想
Your sister would...
所以 工作先停了
So, works stopped then?
- 呃 对 暂时停了 - 好吧 该死的要停多久
- Uh, y-yes, for the moment. - Well, how bloody long?
好吧 我不知道 老兄
Well, I dunno, mate.
你的环保者兄弟们一定很激动
Your greenie mates'll be rapt.
这些混♥蛋♥们如愿以偿了
Fuckers got exactly what they wanted.
你回家早了
You're home early.
还是很震惊 我不敢相信发生了什么
Still in shock. Can't believe what happened.
我见过她然后
I saw her and...
嗨
Hi.
费格斯给了我钥匙
Fergus gave me a key.
他让我下班了
He lets me take a shower here,
来洗个澡 偶尔
after work... sometimes.
- 是吧 - 比大老远回家方便
- Right. - Easier than going all the way home.
他不在这
He's not here.
你要留在这吗
Are you staying here?
不 就待一会儿
No. Just for a while.
在沙发上
On the couch.
与涉案者认识的话 的确会影响到你
Can get to you when you know 'em.
你有什么爱好吗
Have you got any hobbies?
办这件案的过程中你得有能转移注意力的东西
You gotta have something in this job,
不然它就会把你吞噬
or it'll kill ya.
但是我 我以为长大会成为酿酒师
But me, I'm gonna be a winemaker when I grow up.
如果不成的话 我可以做个
And if that doesn't work out I can always be a
像我老爸那样成天醉醺醺的警♥察♥
pisshead cop like me old man.
最后在派对上被看到是11点
Last at the party at 11:00.
死于3点
Dead at 3:00.
我觉得她不是摔的
I don't think she fell.
天啊 你有看到那树木的尺寸吗
I mean, Jesus, did you see the size of those logs?
她是怎么到那底下去的
How did she get under there?
你怎么知道
How did you know?
安娜和吉莉安是姐妹的
About Anna and Gillian being sisters.
- 想出来的 - 扯淡
- Figured it out. - Bullshit.
这是你为罗伊·梅西找到真♥相♥的原因吗
Is that why you got it in for Roy Macy?
什么
What?
因为他背着妻子偷吃吗
Oh, 'cause he screwed around on his wife.
那关我屁事
Why would I give a shit about that?
- 好吧 那是为什么 - 呃 我有我的理由
- Well, what then? - Ah, I got my reasons.
所以是报复
So it's payback.
我管这叫因果报应
I call it karma.
爸
Dad.
嘿
Hey.
丽莎
Lize...
对不起 我对你妈妈发火了
I'm sorry I lost my temper with your mum.
只是她让我感到挫败 你知道吗
She just frustrates me, you know?
爸
Dad...
我在想 能不能来和你住
I was wondering if I could come live with you...
搬来你家里
at yours.
就是 现在克洛伊走了
It's just that with Chloe gone it's...
丽莎 我只是
Lize, I just...
我只是觉得你保持现状比较好
I just think you're better off staying put.
你知道我得照顾父母而且
You know I got mum and dad to look after and...
我会经常出门
I'm gonna be out a lot.
这 该死的事震惊了所有人
This... bloody thing's thrown everyone for six.
我理解 爸
I understand, Dad.
保重 丽莎
Take care, Lize.
我都不知道她要去那个派对
I didn't even know that she was goin' to that party.
我们不可能一直跟着他们
Well, we can't keep track of them all the time.
总会这样的
That'll happen, you know.
你苛责自己
You beat yourself up.
你会发疯
Drive you crazy.
人们
People.
不认识的人会涌过来 他们就爱这样
People we hardly know, they'll come around. They love it.
像吸血鬼在哀伤之下进食
Like vampires feeding at the grief.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
不公正
The injustice.
什么不公正
What injustice?
我不需要你改变这一切
I don't need you to try and make this better,
或努力让我感觉好一些
to try and make me feel better.
没什么要解决的
There's nothing to sort out,
没什么要振作度过的
there's nothing to try and get through,
什么也没有 只有烂摊子
there's nothing, there's just... shit.
我曾经看着你 就觉得那是最糟糕的事
I used to look at you and think that that was the worst thing...
那种无知
the not knowing.
- 是的 - 不 不是这样
- It is. - No, it's not.
我现在一无所有
I've got nothing now.
一无所有
Nothing.
至少你还有希望
Least you've still got hope.
- 反反复复 -吉莉安 你该回家了
- Over and over... - Gillian, you have to go home
- 安娜有作业要做 - 不 我没有
- now. Anna has homework. - No, I don't.
- 吉莉安 走吧 - 没事 我走
- Gillian, go. - It's fine, I'll go.
- 你为什么不喜欢她 - 我是不喜欢她妈妈
- Why don't you like her? - It's her mother I don't like.
为什么 我喜欢瑞妮
Why? I like Renae.
我告诉过你 安娜
I told you before, Anna.
我不想她到我家里来
I don't want her in my house.
如果瑞妮还知道什么是得体的话
If Renae had any decency she'd...
她就会离开
she'd leave town.
吉莉安是我最好的朋友
Gillian's my best friend.
我不想她来我家里
I don't want her in my house!
妈妈 你能开门吗
Mum, can you open the door?
给我滚出去
Get the fuck out of here!
继续啊 我知道你想去和你♥爸♥一起住 走吧
Go on. I know you want to live with your father, so go on.
滚去格雷森一家那 如果你那么爱他们的话
Go off to the Graysons' if you love 'em so much!
滚
Go!
我不要你在这
I don't want you here!
你要接吗
Aren't you gonna answer it?
- 你在哪找到这张床的 -车♥库♥里
- Where'd you found the bed? - Garage.
桑德拉来过 用了她的钥匙
Sandra came and she used her key.
克洛伊遭遇了什么
What happened to Chloe?
桑德拉
Sandra?
你知道她是怎么死的吗
Do you know how she died?
我不能和你谈论任何有关的事
Can't discuss any of this with you.
- 桑德拉还在这吗 -不
- Sandra still here? - No.
她帮我给床充了气
She just helped me pump it up.
她一开始不知道怎么做但她前夫 马卡
She didn't know the first thing to do but her ex-husband, Macca,
过去经常带她野营
used to take her camping.
天啊 别评判我 好吗
Jesus, don't judge me, okay?
你知道这个地方是什么样 我们想低调行事
You know what this place is like. We're trying to keep it quiet.
你能不能告诉我克洛伊怎么了
Can you please just tell me what happened to Chloe?
就算我知道的话 我也不会告诉你 而且我不知道
If I did know, I wouldn't tell you, and I don't.
你要来瓶啤酒吗
Would you like a beer?
天啊 安娜
Jesus, Anna!
别他妈这样 我可能会丢掉饭碗
Fuck's sake, I could lose my job.
我见过这些 这些印子
I've seen those before, those markings,
我在诊所里的一个男孩身上见过
I saw them on a boy in the clinic.
她不是因为皮疹死的
She didn't die from a rash!
好吗
Okay?
剧集 | 凯特琳事件(2016) | 导航列表