剧集 | 凯特琳事件(2016) | 导航列表
结 结果很清楚
It's pretty clear for... as, a r-result
对于上周博客的回应
of the responses to last week's blog.
全世界的人们
That people all around the world,
感受到了政♥治♥ 社会 和自然的灾变
feel that political, social and natural cataclysms, uh...
发生频率不断加快
are happening at an increasing rate.
那使人怀疑
And... that has them heading towards questions.
这是不是末日的开端
Is this the beginning of the end...
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
你没找到她吗
You didn't find her?
还没
Not yet.
瑞妮给在霍巴特的所有人都打了电♥话♥
Renae called everyone in Hobart.
没人见过她
No one's seen her.
你什么时候结束的
What time did you finish up?
罗伊告诉我天一亮你就会再去
Roy told me they gonna start again at first light.
没人能在这种天气下活下来
No one could survive out there in this weather.
她会在霍巴特的 芭芭
She'll be in Hobart, Barb.
她一定会在
She has to be.
你们有多少人在山上
How many of you were up there?
我不知道
I don't know.
你什么意思
What do ya mean?
我当时在工厂
I was at the mill.
-她是你的女儿啊
- She's your daughter!
芭芭
Barb...
我去修
I'll fix it.
今天 凯特林森林里的搜救继续进行
Today, a search is continuing here up in Kettering Forest...
来
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
拿着 亲爱的
Here you go, love.
谢谢
Thanks.
谁能在我们掌握第一手资料前
Who can say what even truly is,
说出真♥相♥是什么
until we experience it first hand?
这曾是他的私人解剖室
This was his private dissection room.
他们在医院里是还有一个解剖室
They did have another dissection room over at the hospital.
但这个是深藏在监狱里的
But... this was hidden in the depths of the prison.
这里的医生陶醉于
The doctor here was fascinated
他女病人们的大脑
with the brains of his female patients.
他把那些摆在这展示
He'd lay 'em out here.
如果一个犯人生命垂危
If a convict was near death,
去世只是时间的问题
it was just a matter of time...
她会被安排带到这来
they were made to bring her across here,
安置在另一间房♥间的吊床上
place her in a hammock in the other room.
然后他们就等着
And then they'd wait.
外科医生让其他犯人 在他解剖尸体的时候
The surgeon would get other convicts to hold the lantern,
提着灯笼
while he dissected the cadaver.
十有八♥九♥
And 9 times out of 10,
她们都认识那个被解剖得支离破碎的女人
they knew the woman that was being cut apart.
安娜
Anna.
嘿
Hi.
你不说我还认不出你了
You hadn't of called I wouldn't have recognise you.
来吧 我该关门了
Come, I gotta close up.
你♥爸♥爸怎么样
How's your father?
他刚退休
He just retired.
他一定很高兴你回来了
He must love having you back.
你们俩以前那么亲密
You two were so close.
我不记得有和他很亲密过
I can't remember being close to him.
你以前就像他的影子
You were like his shadow.
那我妈呢
And my mum?
我很喜欢你妈妈
I liked your mother a lot.
那对她来说很辛苦
It was hard for her.
什么很辛苦
What was?
从澳洲大♥陆♥过来[塔斯马尼亚是澳大利亚最大离岛]
Coming from the mainland.
她被孤立过
She was isolated.
小孩们从前叫她女巫
Kids used to call her a witch.
好吧 我并不觉得吃惊
Well, that doesn't surprise me.
人们是那么该死地小心眼
People are so bloody small minded.
我在想你是不是知道那天的事
I wondered if you knew about that day.
那天吉莉安去了
The day Gillian went.
我知道这就是为什么你
I knew that's why you called...
你会回来
that you'd come back.
我想知道
I want to know.
当他们把你带来
When they brought you in I
我几乎认不出你是原来那个小女孩
hardly recognised just the same little girl.
谁带我进来的
Who brought me in?
当然是罗伊
Roy of course.
有人帮你擦洗干净
Someone had cleaned you up.
你得指甲底下有很多血
There was a lot of blood under your fingernails.
谁的血
Whose blood?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我还来不及好好检查你 罗伊就把你带走了
Roy got you out of there before I could examine you properly.
之后 洛夫蒂就被捕了
Next thing I know, Lofty's arrested.
你为什么离开凯特林
Why did you leave Kettering?
因为 我没法成为一名优秀的医生
Because, I wasn't allowed to be a good doctor.
-你这是什么意思 -怪事连连发生
- What do you mean? - Things started happening.
我以为一开始可能是过敏的缘故
I thought at first possibly an allergy had taken hold.
但后来
But then...
奇怪的癌症
strange cancers.
我是说 这只是个小镇 却有那么多癌症患者
I mean, it's a small town but there were so many cancers.
肠子 脾脏 平时不容易得癌的部位
Gut. Spleen. Things you don't normally see.
就像他们的德布·罗素一样
Like their Deb Russell?
是的 一模一样
Yes, exactly.
我想要做毒性试验
I wanted toxicity tests done.
你懂的 水源和泥土
You know, on the water and the soil.
他们都当我是疯子
They labelled me a nutter.
然后 恐吓就来了
And then, the threats started.
恐吓
Threats?
所以 我离开了
So, I left.
病理学试验结果是什么
What did the pathology test say?
求你了 我要知道
Please, I have to know.
安娜
Anna...
我在新闻上看到克洛伊·霍洛韦
I saw Chloe Holloway on the news.
她流鼻血
She had nose bleeds.
丧失意识
Blackouts.
她有来见你吗
Did she come and see you?
回伦敦去吧
Go back to London.
一瓶设拉子葡萄酒 带走
Bottle of Shiraz, takeaway.
还要被威士忌 双倍酒
And a whiskey, double.
好的
Sure.
-嘿
- Hey.
昨天是你扶我上♥床♥的吗
Did you put me in a bed last night?
是的 你状态很糟
Yeah, you were in a pretty bad way.
谢谢
Thanks!
没找到她吗
Didn't find her?
还没有
No. Not yet.
旧案件的档案保存在哪里
Where are all the old case files kept?
有数字化吗
Have they been digitised?
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
我想看吉莉安的档案
I wanna see Gillian's file.
好吧
Well...
他们在霍巴特 档案室里
they'd be in Hobart, at archives.
你能给我复印一份吗
Can you copy 'em for me?
不行
No.
-我能用你的安保证件吗 -不 不行
- Can I use your security pass? - No, you can't.
我的天啊
Bloody hell.
克洛伊都失踪了而你还在担忧
Chloe's gone missing and you're worried
一件15年前发生过的事
about something that happened 15 years ago.
这是个社区 安娜
This a a community, Anna.
人们在意彼此
The people care about each other.
我知道
I know that.
很好
Good.
那就表现得像你知道一样
Then, try acting like you do.
剧集 | 凯特琳事件(2016) | 导航列表