剧集 | 凯特琳事件(2016) | 导航列表
和你看到的一样
Only what you saw.
马上回来
I'll be back.
他叫亚当
This is Adam.
股动脉被链锯割裂
He has an eye rupture, secondary to a femoral artery
- 间接引发眼球破裂 - 我数到三
- laceration from a chainsaw. - On three...
- 我给他绑紧了止血 - 一 二 三
- I tourniqueted it so I didn't have to - one, two, three.
所以不用采用直接压法
Interact with direct pressure.
兄弟 保持清醒 你会没事的
Stay with us, mate. You'll be right.
他很幸运
He's lucky.
也许你还是有回来的理由的
Maybe there's a reason you came back after all.
谢谢
Thank you.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
为什么你会问克洛伊有没有流鼻血
Why did you ask if Chloe had nose bleeds?
不为什么
No reason.
因为我有几次
Because I found some blood
在她的枕套上发现过血迹
on her pillowcases a few times and I just...
我就以为她不小心割伤了自己
I just... just thought she'd cut herself.
没有人教你怎样去当好母亲
No one teaches you how to be a good mother.
我曾经以为 我还有更多的时间
I thought I'd... have more time.
我们都做了些什么呀 麦克斯
What have we done, Max?
我们为什么会遭受这样的惩罚
Why are we being punished like this?
麦克斯
Max?
麦克斯
Max.
我的孩子
My boy.
罗伊
Roy?
罗伊
Roy!
罗伊
Roy!
天啊 麦克斯 冷静点
Jesus, Max, calm down.
有人知道我们的事了
Somebody knows.
不可能
Nobody knows.
我的家人受到了威胁 而且
My family was threatened, and now
- 我的女儿她死了 - 进来说
- my daughter's dead. - Come on, come inside.
一定是有人发现了那边的事
It must be someone who knows what's up there,
知道我们做了什么
what we've done.
没有人会知道的
No one knows.
格雷森就知道
Grayson does.
我觉得就是他
I think it's him.
有人来拜访你了
You have a visitor.
温迪
Look, Wendy.
你女儿在这
Your daughter's here.
你母亲很久之前就不能走动了
Your mother hasn't moved in years.
很不幸 她看不到你 也听不到你说话
Unfortunately, she can't see or hear you.
你好啊 妈妈
Hi, Mum.
是我
It's me.
安娜
It's Anna.
我回来了
I'm back.
我过来看看你
I thought I'd come and see you.
这是谁给你的
Where did you get this?
我没画过这个呀
I didn't make this.
你能听见我的声音吗 妈妈
Can you hear me at all, Mum?
瞧瞧你的头发
Look at your hair.
多乱啊 对吧
It's a bit of a mess, isn't it?
请问是谁
Hello?
安娜
Anna.
妈妈
Mum?
剧集 | 凯特琳事件(2016) | 导航列表