跟我们走
Stay with us.
我时日无多了
I have only a short time left to live,
我要为了这项事业战死沙场
and I plan on dying fighting for this cause.
我们一日不废除蓄奴制
America will never have peace
美国就一日无安宁
until we've dealt with slavery.
所以我打算
So I plan
让奴隶主好好掂量掂量
on sending a message to the slavers.
如果需要
I'll take this fight
我会一直打到非洲去
all the way to Africa, if need be.
我也希望有一天
And I hope someday
你们也有幸
you'll be lucky enough
有愿意赴死的事业
to have a cause worth dying for.
虽然奴隶主误入歧途
As misguided though they are,
可就连他们也有这般事业
even the slavers have that.
你们是勇敢的小伙子
You're brave boys.
不 你们是勇敢的男子汉
No, you're brave men.
全都是 我为你骄傲
All of you. I'm proud of you.
为你们全体骄傲
Proud of you all.
你要去杀牧师吗
Are you going to kill the reverend?
不
No.
我们不为复仇而战
We don't ride for revenge.
我们为正义而战
We ride for justice.
我要去祷告
I'm gonna go pray,
和我们伟大的圣父交流
comingle with our Great Father,
我们以他的鲜血生存
upon whose blood we live.
你们好好安葬弗雷德里克
You bury Frederick right.
听见了吗 孩子们
You hear me, boys?
是
Yes, sir.
照顾好洋葱头
And you watch after Little Onion.
罗伯特
Robert?
你要跟我一起走吗
Would you like to ride with me?
好吧
All right. Well...
很荣幸
It's been an honor
跟大家一起并肩作战
serving in the great fight with you boys.
来吧 驾
Come on. Hey.
就这样
And with that...
他走了
he was gone.
我很长一段时间都见不到他了
I wouldn't see him again for a very long time.