All I'm saying, if you steal from the Old Man,
我不想知道
I don't want to know about it.
别说我的事 我就不说你的事
Just be quiet about me, and I'll be quiet about you...
小丫头
little girl.
他抓了杰森和约翰
He's got Jason and John!
他把杰森和约翰铐起来了
He's got Jason and John in shackles!
进军黑杰克
Mount up to Black Jack!
前进 基♥督♥徒们 快点 弗雷德里克
Onward, Christians! Come on, Frederick!
我们找到他们了 我们找到了 佩特上尉
We found them, boys! We found them! Captain Pate!
他把杰森和约翰铐起来了
He's got Jason and John in shackles!
铐起来了 赛门 醒醒
In shackles, Salmon! Wake up!
出发了 小伙子们
Mount up, boys!
进军黑杰克
On to Black Jack!
-帮洋葱头准备一下 -出发
- Help Little Onion get ready. - Let's go!
早 罗伯特
Morning, Robert.
你起来得挺早
I see you're up early,
急着为自己的自♥由♥而战
anxious to strike a blow for your own freedom.
先生 我不知道怎么用这些东西
Sir, I-I got no knowledge of how to use such things.
好吧 你需要这个
Oh, all right then. This is what you need.
高高举起 用力挥臂
Aim high, strike hard.
你只要会这个就行了 基♥督♥徒
It's the only knowledge you need, Christian.
前进 光荣救赎
Onward! Glorious redemption!
洋葱头 起床了
Onion, wake up!
为你骄傲 鲍勃
Proud of you, Bob.
黑杰克之战
随着我们离黑杰克越来越近
As we drawed closer to Black Jack,
老家伙的队伍越来越小
the Old Man's herd thinned out like it did
每次要动真格打仗的时候都是如此
almost every time we had a real and true fight.
加油 小伙子们 加油
Come on, boys. Come on.
别说话 别说话
No talking. No talking.
那是佩特上尉 没错
That's Captain Pate, all right,
从右侧树线插入
tucked in right smart in the tree line.
打算怎么打
What's the plan?
攻击侧翼还是午夜突袭
Flank or nighttime attack?
我需要征求我们个人救世主的建议
I need to seek the counsel of our personal Savior,
进军路线的问题
regarding approach.
不 你说得对
No, you're right.
我去跟上帝交流一下 直接问老大
I'll talk to His Father. Straight to the source.
跟上 伙计们
Follow me, men.
他们是谁
Who them fellas?
自♥由♥州民兵 秘密六人组麾下的
A free state militia, bought and paid for by the Secret Six.
什么秘密六人组
Secret Six what?
东边的一帮肥白人 懒散懈怠
A bunch of fat white men back east, easing their minds.
他们没有为自己奋斗的进取心
No, they don't have the gumption to fight for themselves.
我是威廉·肖尔上尉
I'm Captain William Shore
这些先生们是我的肖尔步兵队
and these fine gentlemen are my Shore Sharpshooters.
现在我命令
I will now command.
你们的头是谁
Where is your leader?
他要找万王之王
Oh, he's talking to the King of Kings.
我知道了
I see.
他有什么打算呢
And what, pray tell, is his plan?
我估计是侧面夹击或者午夜突袭
Well, guessing, I'd say flank or nighttime attack,
佩特就在那树线里藏着
as Pate is hid pretty good in that tree line.
我打算朝着佩特和他的人冲过去
Well, I intend to rout Pate and his men
然后赶回家吃完饭
and be home in time for supper.
你要怎么做呢
Now, how do you figure that?
我要朝山谷那边径直冲过去
Well, I'm gonna hotfoot it on down to that ravine yonder
发起正面攻击
and launch a full-frontal attack.
-正面攻击 -没错
- A full-frontal attack? - Exactly.
他怎么也想不到
The last thing he's expecting.
你同意吗
Do I have your support?
我在等我爹
I'm waiting on Pa.
我爹说不征求上帝旨意的人
Pa says a man who don't consult with God
就是自讨苦吃 自断手指
carves for himself and cuts his own fingers.
真有诗意
Yeah. How wonderfully poetic.
那么
Well,
他跟上帝沟通的工夫 我们就先发动攻击了
while he's jawboning with Jesus, we will commence our attack.
一会儿解救俘虏的时候见
I'll see you on the other side to help with the prisoners.
举枪
Port arms.
跟我走 伙计们
Follow me, men.
向前进
Move forward!
弗雷德里克
Frederick.
我们收到神的命令了吗 爹
Have we received our providential orders, Pa?
收到了 正面攻击
I have. Full-frontal assault.
佩特上尉
Captain Pate!
我是奥萨沃托米的约翰·布朗
This is Osawatomie John Brown,
在此代表上帝所造一切的解放
here on behalf of the emancipation of all God's creation!
闭嘴吧 布朗
Stuff it, Brown!
把我儿子们交出来
Your salvation is in doubt
不然不会赦免你
lest you surrender my sons!
去死吧 你个蠢货
Go to hell, you loon!
去死吧
Go to hell!
你和你的手下跟蓄奴州的娼妓
You and your men are lying in the mud
躺在污泥之中
with the harlot of slavery!
去他的
Eh, to hell with it.
我们冲到山谷 瓦解他们
Let's snake down to that ravine, soften them up,
然后拿下他们
and then take them.
你带着你的人打左边 我带我的打右边
You take your men left, I'll take mine right.
罗伯特 洋葱头 你们...
Robert, Onion, you--
你们待在这看好马 走吧
You stay here and guard the horses. Let's go.
看着马匹倒是好差事
Now, yours truly was happy to guard the horses.
但是肖尔上尉的攻击暴露了我们的位置
But Captain Shore's attack had gived away our positions.
很快 我和鲍勃就成了热锅上的蚂蚁
And pretty soon, me and Bob was in the hothouse.
当我意识到
I got halfway down the hill
自己疯了的时候
when I realized...
我已经冲到了半山腰
I had lost my mind.
小孩领导我们
And a child shall lead us!
洋葱头来了 小伙子们
Onion's here, boys!
我们身边还有个姑娘
There's a girl among us!
感谢上帝激励我们荣耀前行
Thanks be to God for inspiring us to glory!
你花时间陪上帝
You don't make time for God,
上帝就没时间理你
God will not make time for you.
好了 好了 小伙子们
All right. All right, boys!
他们已经浪费了很多弹♥药♥了
They've wasted a lot of ammo.
他们快弹尽粮绝了
They are nearly spent.
跟着我 慢慢走 枪口放低
Follow me, walk slow, aim low,
每颗子弹都不能浪费
make every fired shot count!
我说什么来着
Goddamn it!
过
了
一
会
儿
一小时之后
An hour later,
他们没有子弹了 战斗结束了
they were all out of bullets, and the battle was over.
我是奥萨沃托米的约翰·布朗
My name's Osawatomie John Brown
我以自♥由♥之名而来
and I am here in the name of freedom!
我第一次听说你 你个歹毒心肠
I heard you the first time, you blackhearted,
偷黑奴的狗♥娘♥养♥的
nigger-stealing son of a bitch.
一半士兵发现面对的
Half them sorry asses turned tail
是全能的约翰·布朗
when they figured they was facing
就落荒而逃了
the almighty John Brown.
我儿子杰森和小约翰呢
Where are my boys Jason and John Jr.?
你再也见不到他们了 约翰·布朗
You ain't never gonna see them boys again, John Brown.
他们在利文沃斯堡联邦大牢里
They at Fort Leavenworth under federal dragoons.
我直接去那 拿你换他俩
Then I will go there directly and exchange you for them.
天啊 你不杀了我
Damn, you ain't gonna kill me.
你能告诉我的手下 你不会煮了他们的头
You mind telling my boys that you ain't gonna boil their skull
吃了他们的眼睛
and eat their eyeballs like--
告诉他们我还不饿
Tell them I'm not hungry yet.
洋葱头 读读上帝的旨意
Onion! A reading from our Lord!
《传道书》"传道者的话
Ecclesiastes. "The words of the Preacher,
大卫的儿子 耶路撒冷王"
the son of David, king of Jerusalem."
我去年在奥萨沃托米就该把你干掉