剧集 | 埃塞克斯之蛇(2022) | 导航列表
Let me do the drafts so you can include all the right facts.
不如我们一起吃午饭 一起拟草稿
Or we could meet for lunch. Compose it together.
亲爱的安布罗斯先生 希望你不会怪我给你写信
Dear Mr. Ambrose, I hope you'll forgive my writing to you.
我最近有机会
I've recently had the opportunity
了解了你们选区的住房♥情况
to learn about the housing conditions in your constituency,
我认为随着我们即将迈入20世纪 是时候进行改变了
and I think now, as we approach the twentieth century, it is time for change.
(真实物体)
(复杂蜃景)
(感知物体 逐渐变暖的空气)
(真实物体 冷空气)
科尔切斯特站
Colchester station!
玛莎
Martha.
你怎么会在这里
What are you doing here?
我也很高兴见到你 我刚在城里的图书馆
Well, nice to see you too. I was in town, in the library.
-弗兰基呢 -在斯黛拉那里
- Where's Frankie? - With Stella.
来 让我来拿 我有很多话要对你说
Here. Let me take this. I've got so much to tell you.
-我也是 -我等不及想带你参观小屋
- Oh, me too. - And I can't wait to show you the cottage.
在那里
It's there.
看起来很棒
It's lovely.
是威尔
It's Will.
停
Whoa there.
柯拉 你好
Hello, Cora.
我刚去过图书馆 那不是海市蜃楼 它叫作…
I've just been in the library. It wasn't a mirage. It's called a--
-复杂蜃景 -你怎么知道
- A fata morgana. - How do you know?
在我的书中找到的
It's in one of my books.
安格鲁奇曾经在意大利的墨西拿海峡见过
Angelucci saw one in Italy in the Messina Strait.
你瞧
Look.
当正确类型的冷 暖空气混合时 它们会形成一个折射镜
So, when the right type of cold and warm air mix they create a refracting lens.
而使水里的东西看起来移♥动♥和扭曲
So things in the water appear moved and distorted.
-我自己四处看看 -我马上就来
- I'll show myself around then. - I'll just be a minute.
科学奇迹
The wonders of science.
然而…这让我困扰
And yet… it bothers me.
为何
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
我和你都认为自己看到 一艘在天空中航行的船
You and I, we think we see a boat sailing in the sky.
而内奥米认为她看到水中有条蛇
And Naomi thinks she sees a serpent in the water.
我不知道
I d-- I don't know.
斯黛拉怎么看这事
What does Stella think about it?
我还没告诉她
I haven't told her.
我该进去了 补偿一下玛莎
I should go in. Make up with Martha.
柯拉
Cora.
你是不是觉得这里发生了奇怪的事
Do you think there's something strange going on here?
当然不
Of course not.
-马修 -路障都完成了
- Matthew. - The barricades are finished!
-我要开始守夜了 -马修 你说什么
- I'm going to start a night watch. - What? Matthew.
我今晚就在海滩上生火 然后安排轮班
Fires on the beach. I'll do tonight, then set up a rota.
我如果看到它…
And if I see it--
怎么 你要用橡树枝对付它
What? You'll tackle it with an oak branch?
把它摔到地上
Wrestle it to the ground?
我会跑回村里并拉响警报
I'll run back to the village and raise the alarm.
你难道还不明白 孩子们 我们所有人 都需要消除疑虑
Don't you understand? The children, all of us, we need reassurance.
没错
Right.
-或许他们只是需要明确的信息 -什么意思
- Perhaps they just need some clarity. - What do you mean?
斯伯恩太太 我的一位朋友 她是一名自然主义者
My friend, Mrs. Seaborne, she's a naturalist,
她主动提出到学校和孩子们谈谈
and she's offered to come to the school and talk to the children.
原来如此
I see.
我希望你会欢迎她
I trust you'll welcome her.
你想我做些什么
What would you like me to do?
召集教区议会
Convene the parish council.
绝对不能 召开会议只会加深人们的恐惧
Absolutely not. A meeting will only entrench people's fears.
那就按你的方式做吧 让魔鬼进来
Then do it your way. And let the devil in.
弗兰基 给你十分钟
Frankie. Ten minutes.
好的
Yes.
“我曾寻求主 他就应允我
"I sought the Lord, and he answered me
救我脱离一切恐惧”
and delivered me from all my fears."
你在害怕什么
What are you afraid of?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing.
很抱歉 我不是有意吵醒你
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you.
柯拉带来了她的化石
Cora's brought her fossils.
发生什么事了
What's happened?
昨晚一只海鸥飞进了房♥子
A seagull flew into the house last night.
我可以保证 这是个征兆
I promise you, it's a sign.
-没事的 别担心 -那巨蛇来找我了
- It's all right. Don't worry. - The serpent is coming for me.
柯拉会解释一切的
Cora's going to explain everything.
这些远古生物的残骸 就埋在我们周围的泥土里
Buried in the mud, all around us, are the remnants of ancient creatures.
它们是上帝几千年前在地球上创造的生物
Creatures that God put on this earth thousands of years ago.
我相信生物会随着时间进化
Well, creatures, I believe, evolved over time.
这是否意味着人们在数千年后
Does that mean in thousands of years, people will find
-会找到这条蛇的残骸 -愚蠢的问题 保持安静
- the remnants of the serpent? - Stupid question. Be quiet.
不 这是个好问题
No, it's a good question.
你是说可能是真的
You mean it might be real?
是的 如果它是个活化石
Yes. If it's a living fossil.
活化石 那为何我从来没听说过
A living fossil? Then why have I never heard of them?
这我不清楚
Well, I don't know.
一些动物可能避开了进化 这是个众所周知的理论
It's a well-known theory that some animals could have escaped evolution.
这么说的确有蛇
So there is a serpent?
安静点 孩子们
Settle down, children.
-斯伯恩太太并没这么说 -不 我只是说…
- Mrs. Seaborne is not saying that. - No, no. I'm simply say--
到底有没有蛇
Is there a serpent or not?
只要告诉我真♥相♥
Just tell me the truth.
我来这里就是要查明此事
Well, that's what I'm here to find out.
真♥相♥是 我真的不知道
The truth is I-- I honestly don't know.
巨蛇来找我们了
The serpent's coming for us.
-巨蛇来找我们了 -不 我不是这个意思
- The serpent's coming for us. - No, that's not what I mean.
-巨蛇来了…巨蛇 -我不是这个意思
- The serpent's coming-- Serpent! - That's not what I mean.
-雅各 马克 别闹了 -巨蛇
- Jacob, Mark, stop that! - Serpent!
-等等 你害怕了 -平静下来 别闹了 你们已经玩够了
- Wait. You're scared? - Calm down. Stop. You've had your fun.
孩子们 够了
Children, enough.
停止 给我闭嘴
Stop it. Just shut up.
-内奥米 -内奥米 控制自…
- Naomi. - Naomi, pull yourself toge--
是她做的
She did it.
是她做的…
She did it. She did it.
-是她做的 -露丝 坐下
- She did it. - Ruth, sit down!
是她做的…
She did it. She did it. She did it.
是她做的…
She did it. She did it. She did it.
是她做的…
She did it. She did it.
伊丽莎白 你在做什么 坐下
Elizabeth. What are you doing? Sit down!
-是她做的 -马克 你在做什么
- She did it. - Mark. What are you doing?
-她在伤害我 -她在伤害我
- She's hurting me! - She's hurting me.
坐下
Sit down!
乔 别这样 拜托…
Jo. Don't. Please, please.
拜托 别起哄 拜托了
Please. Don't join in. Please.
约翰 去追你姐姐
John, go after your sister.
内奥米…
Naomi? Naomi.
内奥米
Naomi.
内奥米 别这样
Naomi, please!
弗兰基
Frankie?
乔
Jo?
剧集 | 埃塞克斯之蛇(2022) | 导航列表