剧集 | 埃塞克斯之蛇(2022) | 导航列表
I have to be honest with you. Last time I tried this, I failed.
但在医学上总有第一次
But in medicine there is always a first time,
况且如果不进行手术 你弟弟明早就会死
and your brother will be dead by the morning without it.
这是他唯一的希望
This is his only hope.
准备口罩
Prepare the mask.
你应该在外面等 我的朋友会陪着你
You should wait outside. My friend will sit with you.
请尽最大的努力 拜托了
Please, do your best.
来吧
Come on.
漂亮
Beautiful.
我能帮你捎个信吗 你家里人
Is there anyone I can get word to? Family?
我和尼夫去年从印度过来
Nev and I came from India last year.
我们在这里一个人都不认识
We know no one here.
你们为何会到伦敦来
What brought you to London?
我们是随一户英国家庭过来的
We came with a British family.
我是他们家的女仆 尼夫是他们的家教
I was their ayah and Nev their tutor.
但我们抵达后 他们就改变主意了
But, they changed their mind when we arrived.
把我们解雇了
Let us go.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
剪刀
Scissors.
夹子
Clips.
准备好了吗
You ready?
针
Needle.
拭子
The swab.
剪刀
Scissors.
伤口缝好了…目前如此 来给他缝合胸腔吧
The wound's intact… for now. Let's close his chest up.
我们需要等他苏醒过来
We need to wait for him to come round.
它一定是裂开了
It must have reopened.
给他点时间
Give him time.
他醒过来了
He's coming round.
卢克
Luke.
卢克
Luke.
一切都很顺利 一切都很好 放松
It's gone really well. Everything's fine. Just relax.
嗨 尼夫
Hi, Nev.
我刚去了趟圣保罗教堂
I was just by St. Paul's,
想知道…它的圆顶是如何支撑起来的
wondering… how the dome stays up.
失陪了 我得去找加勒特先生
If you'll excuse me, I must find Mr. Garrett.
卢克
Luke?
卢克
Luke.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我以为我能做到 我没想过
I thought I could… I never knew.
我从没怀疑过
I never doubted it for a second.
请进
Come in.
我带了这些
I brought these.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果昨天打扰了你们 我很抱歉 我只是想表达我的哀悼
I'm sorry if I intruded yesterday. I just wanted to offer my condolences.
我租了隔壁的小屋 所以如果有什么我能帮忙的
I've taken the cottage next door, so if there's anything I could do to help.
对于你失去至亲 我深表遗憾
I'm so sorry for your loss.
我自己的丈夫最近去世了 但是…
My own husband died recently, but…
失去一个女儿…
to lose a daughter--
你说得没错 这是非自然死亡
You're right. It's not natural.
-你觉得那里有什么东西吗 -我想你该走了
- Do you think there's something out there? - I think you should go.
你儿子捡的那只鸡 是老克拉克内尔的
That chicken that your son's got… it belongs to old Cracknell.
他住沼泽地那里
Out in the marshes.
谢谢
Thank you.
-斯伯恩太太 下午好 -你好
- Afternoon, Mrs. Seaborne. - Hello.
-你找克拉克内尔有什么事 -他的鸡在我们这里
- What do you want with Cracknell? - We have his chicken.
当心点
Be careful.
为何这么说
What do you mean?
他不上教堂
He doesn't go to church.
我们也不上教堂
We don't go to church.
你好
Hello.
克拉克内尔先生
Mr. Cracknell?
新到的巨蛇酷爱者
The serpent-loving newcomers.
这是我的鸡
And that's my chicken.
很抱歉 我希望你不会以为它被偷了
I'm sorry. I hope you didn't think it had been stolen.
被猛兽偷走了
By some beast?
你相信河里有什么东西吗
Do you believe there's something out there?
对我来说 这不是信不信的问题
It's not a question of belief for me.
-回去鸡笼 -你有证据
- In the coop. - You've got evidence?
我的意思是 你如果不相信上帝
What I mean is, if you don't believe in God,
你也不会相信有魔鬼
you can't believe in the devil either.
那你怎么看格雷西班克斯的死
So what do you think happened to Gracie Banks?
每年都有人死在沼泽地里
Someone dies on the marshes every year.
被潮水卷走了
Gets caught out by the tide.
你见过什么不寻常的东西吗 像是海洋生物
Have you ever seen anything out of the ordinary? A sea creature?
没有 见过鳗鱼 海豹
Not yet. Eels, seals.
但没见到怪物
But no monster.
请问克拉克内尔先生
Excuse me, Mr. Cracknell.
它们叫什么名字
What are their names?
高格和玛格格
Gog and Magog.
开玩笑的
Just my joke.
小伙子 你要喂它们吗
You wanna feed 'em young'un?
给你
There you go.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
牧师 我可以告诉你一件事吗
Can I tell you something, Father?
当然可以
'Course you can.
我见到了那条巨蛇
I saw the serpent.
你确定
Are you sure?
我现在晚上也见到它
Now I see it at night too.
在影子里 它像是在等着我
In the shadows like it's waiting for me.
-不 内奥米 -我真的看见
- No, Naomi. - I do.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
那只是…
It's just…
我们在夜晚被恐惧占据的感觉
…at night that we let our fears take hold.
-斯黛拉 你好 -你好
- Hello, Stella. - Hello.
你好
Hello.
见到你真好
How nice to see you.
大家好吗 孩子们怎样了
How are you all? How are the children?
还是有点不安
Still a little on edge.
跟我进来
Come on in.
柯拉 弗兰基
Cora. Frankie.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-科学 无聊死了 -至少你有机会学习
- Science. It's so dull. - At least you get to do it.
女孩不学习科学
Girls don't do science?
我们都需要科学来帮助我们了解世界
We all need science to help us understand the world.
你能给我们上一节课吗 告诉大家你来这里的原因
Could you give us a lesson? Tell everyone why you're here?
我很乐意 我可以把我的化石带来
I'd be very happy to. I could bring my fossils.
-如果你觉得这主意还可以 -有何不可
- If you think it's a good idea? - I don't see why not.
-我会让威尔安排的 -威尔人呢
- I'll ask Will to arrange it. - Where is Will, anyway?
在他的书房♥里
In his study.
我去打声招呼
I'll go and say hello.
斯伯恩太太
Mrs. Seaborne.
柯拉 我…
Cora. I--
我从没想过一位乡村牧师会如此博学
I never thought a country vicar would be so well-read.
真没想到你如此缺乏想象力
What a shocking lack of imagination.
威尔 你为何会来这里
What are you doing here, Will?
你这话是什么意思
What do you mean?
像你这样的人却待在沼泽地里
Well, a man like you out here on the marshes.
我也想问你一样的问题
I might ask the same of you.
看看我早上散步时发现了什么
Look what I found on my morning walk.
我没想到你是个收藏家
I didn't have you down as a collector.
是受了你的激励 让我除了神学外 也开始研究地理
Well, you inspired me to look down as well as up.
这是什么 你知道吗
What is it? Any ideas?
是龙虾类
It's some sort of lobster.
海鳌虾科的化石 或是… 你在哪里找到的
Hoploparia or-- Where did you find it?
在圣奥西斯的悬崖上 找一天我带你去看看
Up by the cliffs at St. Osyth. I could show you one day.
谢谢
Thank you.
你留着吧
Keep it.
我一会儿就来 我只是…
I'll join in a moment. I'll just…
这是什么
And what's that one?
这颜色真奇怪 不是吗
剧集 | 埃塞克斯之蛇(2022) | 导航列表