剧集 | 埃塞克斯之蛇(2022) | 导航列表
Wait.
那是谁
Who was that?
威尔兰索姆
Will Ransome.
就是那个粗脖子的老牧师
That's the bullnecked old vicar?
你肯定想知道发生了什么事
Of course you want to understand what happened.
-我不是这个意思… -不 那是我的错 我吓着他们了
- It's not that I'm trying to suggest-- - No, it was my mistake. I scared them.
这一切不是你挑起来的
You didn't start all this.
我整晚睡不着 都在想这是因我而起的
I was up all night thinking I did.
有时我们半夜里所想的东西并不是真的
Sometimes the middle of the night lies to us.
没错
Yes.
斯黛拉觉得你也许有办法帮乔
Stella thought you might have an idea of how we can help Jo.
柯拉 这很反常
It's so odd, Cora.
她无法说话
She can't speak.
你说什么
What?
她被吓到了
She's scared.
我的朋友卢克是位医生 他可以去和乔谈谈
My friend Luke is a doctor. He could come and talk to Jo.
谢谢 是的 这可能真的很有帮助
Thank you. Yes. That could really help.
我想你还是回去接待你的客人吧
Well, I suppose you better get back to your guest.
好的
Yes.
你没穿外套就出来了
You came without a coat?
谢谢你
Thank you.
再见
Goodbye.
再见
Bye.
要来一杯吗
Drink?
玛莎告诉我这瓶酒 本来是为你周六的生日准备的
Martha tells me this bottle is being saved for your birthday on Saturday.
你为何没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
-谁喜欢生日 -每个人都喜欢生日 派对
- Who likes birthdays? - Everyone likes birthdays, parties…
我从没举办过生日派对
I've never had a party.
我不相信
I don't believe you.
迈克尔有过很多派对
Michael had parties.
人们喝酒 炫耀 当然 我也被他拿来炫耀
People drinking, showing off. And of course he showed me off too.
那是时候给你办个派对了
Well, then it's about time you had one.
我要在这周六为你办个生日派对
This Saturday, I'm throwing you a party for your birthday.
威尔真的很担心乔
Will's really anxious about Jo.
我说你会去看看她 希望你不会介意
I said you'd see her. I hope you don't mind.
当然不会 我可以尝试给她催眠
Of course not. I could try hypnosis.
你想给乔催眠 这不危险吗
You want to mesmerize Jo? Isn't that dangerous?
不会 我一直在关注 这位奥地利医生的做法
No. I've been following the work of this Austrian doctor.
他采用了医学方法
He takes a medical approach.
他只是让病人进入他们的无意识状态
He simply allows the patient to access their unconscious.
揭示他们内心深处的恐惧 强烈感情等等
Reveal their innermost fears, secret passions and such.
这安全吗
Is it safe?
绝对安全 我可以示范给你看
Absolutely. I could show you.
你确定想在我的脑子里四处探索
You're sure you want to root around inside my head?
只是想想而已
It was only a thought.
那我需要做些什么
Well, what do I need to do?
什么也不用做 真的 就在这里躺着
Nothing. Really. Just lay back where you are.
就是…
Now…
我可能做不到
I might not be able to do it.
这就是催眠的美妙之处 它不需要你尝试做任何事
Well, that's the beauty of hypnosis. You don't have to try.
只要照我说的做
Just follow what I say.
我相信你
I trust you.
深深 平稳地呼吸
Deep, steady breaths.
让自己放松
Let yourself relax.
你的四肢很沉重
Your limbs are heavy.
放松
Relax.
放下你的恐惧
Let go of your fears.
屈服于你的欲望
Surrender to your desires.
我说继续努力工作 并不是指我自己
When I said get back to work, I didn't mean for me.
还有多远
How far is it?
这里有一些东西数千年都没见过天日
There'll be things here that haven't seen the light of day in thousands,
甚至数百万年
maybe millions of years.
对于没有血液流动的东西 我的兴趣会稍微减弱
You know, if it hasn't got blood pumping around it, my interest wavers slightly.
我曾经收过以邮件方式寄给我的化石
I used to have fossils sent to me in the post.
我把它们放在 一个贴着漂亮标签的陈列柜里
Put them in a display case with a pretty label.
你看起来和我在那栋豪♥宅♥里 所见到的女人完全不一样
You certainly look different from the woman I met in that grand house.
卢克
Luke!
是什么
What is it?
看起来像是安宁在多塞特发现的椎骨
It looks like the vertebra Anning found in Dorset.
这里发生了什么事
What happened here?
它把渔网撕碎了
It shredded the nets.
-差点把人从船上撞下来 -是什么东西
- Nearly knocked the men off the boats. - What did?
-差点把他们都杀了 -水里有东西
- Could have killed 'em all. - Something in the water?
你们看到了吗 它长什么样子
Did you see it? What did it look like?
也许你应该告诉我们 你似乎知道关于它的一切
Maybe you should tell us? You seem to know all about it.
什么 不 我…
What? No, I--
自从你进了我女儿的教室 她就一直做噩梦
My little girl's been having nightmares since you came into her classroom.
斯伯恩太太只是想帮忙
Mrs. Seaborne was only tryna help.
如果吓到他们 很抱歉
I'm sorry if I scared them.
-吓到他们 你对他们做了什么 -该走了
- Scared 'em? What did you do to 'em? - We should go.
我们不晓得你为何来这里 我们也不在乎
We don't know why you're here, and we don't care.
但如果你在做些什么 无论是什么 求你了 别再做了
But if you're doing something, whatever it is, please, stop it.
爸爸
Dad?
-你看到我爸爸了吗 -是 他刚离开
- Have you seen my dad? - Yeah, he just left.
我其实要一杯啤酒
Actually, I'll have a beer.
好的
All right.
-内奥米 -撒慕尔
- Naomi. - Samuel.
你听说了渔网的事吗
Have you heard about the nets?
听说了
Yeah.
来吧 把它喝完…
Come on. Drink up. Drink up.
我会再给我们买♥♥一杯
I'll get us another.
没事的 有我在
It's all right. I'm here.
-你弄疼我了 -来吧
- You're hurting me. - Come on.
你弄疼我了
You're hurting me.
-不要 -来吧
- Come on. - No.
住手 这是罪恶的
Stop. It's sinful.
我以为你是个荡♥妇♥ 就像你妹妹一样
I thought you were a slut, just like your sister.
宽恕我 天父 宽恕我
Forgive me, Father. Forgive me.
是那巨蛇干的坏事
It's the serpent. Doing the devil's work.
天父 请为我们的灵魂祈祷
Pray for our souls, Father.
我们必须做的不只是祈祷
We must do more than pray.
柯拉 我很高兴你来了
Cora. I'm so glad you came.
-玛莎 你好 -你好
- Hello, Martha. - Hello.
斯黛拉 这位是卢克加勒特
Stella, this is Luke Garrett.
卢克 这是斯黛拉兰索姆
Luke, Stella Ransome.
加勒特医生 很高兴认识你
Dr. Garrett, how wonderful to meet you.
进来吧
Come on in.
乱糟糟的 请别见笑
Please, forgive the mess.
家务太多 我忙不过来了
I'm struggling to keep up with the housework.
威尔在书房♥里吗
Is Will in his study?
不好意思 他去拜访一个教民了 没见到你 他会感到很遗憾
Visiting a parishioner, I'm afraid. He'll be sorry to have missed you.
你好
Hello.
你们周六都该来柯拉家
Well, you should all come to Cora's on Saturday.
是她的生日 我要给她办个派对
It's her birthday. I'm going to be throwing her a party.
我们很乐意
We'd love to.
你能给我们泡点茶吗
Could you make us some tea?
她怎么样了
How is she?
不说话
Silent.
非常令人不安
It's very unnerving.
可怜的孩子 她被吓坏了
Poor girl. She's scared herself.
请坐
Please, sit down.
加勒特医生 你怎么看
What's your opinion, Dr. Garrett?
你听说过无意识吗
Have you heard of the unconscious?
没
No.
这是我们内心的想法和恐惧
It's our inner thoughts and fears.
我们无法控制它们 但它们会影响我们和我们的行为
We can't control them, but they can influence us and our behavior.
这听起来吓人 但这只是大脑的运作方式 我向你保证
It sounds alarming. It's just the way the brain works, I assure you.
我想做的是让乔进入放松状态
What I'd like to do is put Jo into a state of relaxation,
这样她就能找回内心的想法 并告诉我们是什么困扰着她
so she can retrieve those inner thoughts and tell us what's troubling her.
这叫作催眠
It's called hypnosis.
谢谢
剧集 | 埃塞克斯之蛇(2022) | 导航列表