剧集 | 埃塞克斯之蛇(2022) | 导航列表
内奥米…
Naomi! Naomi!
内奥米…
Naomi! Naomi!
内奥米
Naomi!
内奥米…
Naomi! Naomi!
她会像她妹妹一样被冲到泥里去
She'll be washed up in the mud just like her sister.
她的死是上帝给她的惩罚
Taken for her sins.
内奥米
Naomi!
还没找到 我们还在找
Nothing. We're still looking.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
亨利 她会回来的 我确定
She will come home, Henry. I'm sure of it.
格雷西失踪时 你也是这么说的
You said the same thing about Gracie.
亨利…
Henry--
找到她了吗
Any sign of her?
乔
Jo.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
我们得去伦敦
We have to go to London.
-为什么 -加勒特医生
-Why? -Dr. Garrett.
他说他会给我看诊 无需预约
He said he'd see me without an appointment.
看诊 为了什么
Appointment? For what?
威尔 我病了
I'm sick, Will.
流感吗
The flu?
不止这个
It's more than that.
我不…
Well, I don't--
天气一直…
The weather has been so…
又冷又湿
cold and wet.
-你肯定会… -我很虚弱
-You're bound to-- -I'm weak.
越来越虚弱
And I'm getting weaker.
我试着瞒你
I'm trying to hide it.
斯黛拉 为什么
Stella, why?
为什么 我会…
Why? I would have--
-没关系的 -不 斯黛拉
-It's all right. -No, Stella.
我信任加勒特医生
I trust Dr. Garrett.
好吧
Right.
你…
You--
你想见加勒特医生
You want to see Dr. Garrett?
在伦敦
In London?
我们可以带孩子们一起去
We can take the children.
当作一次历险吧
Make an adventure of it.
历险
An adventure?
有何不可
Why not?
我们能见到柯拉
We could see Cora.
不 我…
No. I--
-我不… -我们需要住的地方
-I don't-- -We need somewhere to stay.
我们住查尔斯那里
We'll stay with Charles.
我们明早动身
We'll leave in the morning.
(改编自莎拉佩里小说)
BASED ON THE NOVEL BY SARAH PERRY
我不想吃
I don't want it.
她什么时候才会从房♥间里出来
When is she gonna come out of her room?
很快
Soon.
(斯伯恩太太亲启 伦敦 威斯敏斯特 福利斯街2号♥)
MRS. SEABORNE, 2 FOULIS ST. WESTMINSTER LONDON
希望很快
Very soon, I hope.
你今早感觉如何
How are you this morning?
很好
Fine.
他们想见我 看看我所发现的蛇颈龙化石
They want to meet me… See my find, the plesiosaur.
那你最好起来
You better get up then.
但他们是怎么…
But how did they--
我不愿意看到 你被一个受迷信吞噬的村庄击垮
I won't see you broken by a village consumed by superstition.
你以我的名义写信给皇家地理学会
You wrote to the society in my name?
弗兰基一直问起你
Frankie's been asking for you.
每次用餐都问
Every single mealtime.
他可以和我一起去 我们搭地铁去
He can come with me. We'll go on the Underground.
还有给我的其他信件吗
Was there any other post for me?
没有
No.
没来自奥尔德温特的信件
Nothing from Aldwinter?
还是没有
Still, no.
你看
Look.
(大英自然历史博物馆 蓝鲸骨骼展览)
SKELETAL DISPLAY - BLUE WHALE BRITISH MUSEUM NATURAL HISTORY
我们可以去看看吗
Can we go and see it?
今天不行
Not today.
我有约会
I've got an appointment.
(英国皇家地理学会)
ROYAL GEOGRAPHICAL SOCIETY
这里有巨蛇吗
Are there any serpents here?
暂时没有 或许有一天会有 如果我找到巨蛇的残骸
Not yet. Maybe one day, if I've found the remains of one.
马奇安德教授
Professor Marchant.
柯拉斯伯恩
Cora Seaborne.
你好
Hello.
这边请
Please.
请坐
Please.
我不敢贸然对它进行归类
I wouldn't presume to categorize it myself,
但尽管如此 我相信它可能是某种蛇颈龙
but nonetheless, I do believe it could be some sort of plesiosaur.
我以前没见过这种 但我查阅过所有出版资料
Not one I've seen before, and I've looked through all the published material.
这是你偶然发现的
And you just stumbled across it?
不 我在埃塞克斯海岸挖掘了一段时间
No, I was digging on the Essex coast for some time.
真了不起
I'm impressed.
还有吗
Do you have more?
没了 目前只有这一块
No, this is it at present.
真遗憾
That's a shame.
就这一块 我什么都做不了
I can't do anything with just this piece.
你知道自己在做些什么
You know what you're doing.
你应该回去寻找更多
You should return and look for more.
谢谢你抽时间见我
Thank you for your time.
斯伯恩太太 回到埃塞克斯
Go back to Essex, Mrs. Seaborne.
我们想找到那巨蛇
We want to find the serpent.
有人感兴趣
Someone's keen.
我们为何不能回去奥尔德温特
Why can't we go back to Aldwinter?
弗兰基 我们不能
We can't, Frankie.
让我来
Shall I?
不 我可以的
No, I can manage.
-弗兰基 你没事吧 -我冻僵了
-Frankie, are you all right? -I'm freezing.
快上楼换衣服
Run upstairs and get changed.
柯拉 这是我的朋友萨利
Cora, this is my friend, Sali.
这是柯拉斯伯恩太太
Mrs. Cora Seaborne.
你好
Hello.
很高兴认识你
Pleased to meet you.
我希望你下周能来
I hope you're coming next week?
和安布罗斯一起 到我家来
With Ambrose? To my home?
玛莎告诉我他听你的
Martha tells me he listens to you.
对了
Oh, yes.
抱歉 我太累了
Sorry, I'm so tired.
请随意借把伞
Feel free to borrow an umbrella.
那块化石毫无价值
The find is worthless.
什么
What?
除非我回去找更多
Unless I go back to find more.
你无法回去
You can't.
不 绝对不能回去
No, definitely not.
你得忘掉埃塞克斯
You need to forget about Essex.
那你就不该让我去见那位教授
You shouldn't have sent me to meet the professor.
我只是想帮忙
I was trying to help.
为什么
Why?
我要你回来
I want you to come back.
但我正在尝试
And I'm trying.
你有吗
Are you?
整天躺在床上 不肯吃东西
Lying in bed all day, refusing to eat?
为一个已婚男人伤心
Brokenhearted over a married man?
我们需要恢复正常生活
We need to get back to normal.
我们得给弗兰基一个真正的家
We need to make a proper home for Frankie.
-我们需要吗 -是的
-Do we? -Yes.
我们得打开大门
We have to open up the house,
然后开始考虑他的教育问题
and then we need to start thinking about his education.
-我们得努力… -“我们…”
-We have to try and-- -"We, we."
剧集 | 埃塞克斯之蛇(2022) | 导航列表